Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30204 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
you are not understanding where i am coming from. it matters not what the womans thinking is. why you keep bringing that up ? what i am doing is called a tribal allegiance. why you keep bringing up what the women think in this matter ? this the 4th time you brought that up. am tryna tell you a man with a tribal allegiance upholds the integrity of his tribe because the dignity of the tribe is his dignity. it matters not if there are women who think differently in the tribe. this is not done with the women in mind. can you understand this bro ?

Allegiance is always about cause and effect, with actions and results. So, when someone identifies with a party that's external to what you're pledging allegiance to - the result is none of ya business. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Tribal dignity has to do with man, manhood, and male-figure - not women. Let women do what they do and fight their battles. And focus on the prize. Biitches can't be saved.

If I were to see a KKK racist white guy attacking a black woman. I'll just walk past and keep it moving.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Allegiance is always about cause and effect, with actions and results. So, when someone identifies with a party that's external to what you're pledging allegiance to - the result is none of ya business. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Tribal dignity has to do with man, manhood, and male-figure - not women. Let women do what they do and fight their battles. And focus on the prize. Biitches can't be saved.

If I were to see a KKK racist white guy attacking a black woman. I'll just walk past and keep it moving.
arent you the same nigga who says when he sees white men beating their white women on the streets you always step in to save the white woman ? have you forgotten you made that statement to me ? but you wouldnt save a black woman getting beaten by a racist white guy ? mayne sounds like you got a strong case of self hate bro shocked

5 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
arent you the same nigga who says when he sees white men beating their white women on the streets you always step in to save the white woman ? have you forgotten you made that statement to me ? but you wouldnt save a black woman getting beaten by a racist white guy ? mayne sounds like you got a strong case of self hate bro shocked

Lol. You don't understand the game, bruddah.

For the black man to win, he needs white women. Just as for white men to stay on top, they need to control the mentality of black women. And that's something that they've perfected. So, as a black man, it's better to save a white woman. wink grin

War stories right there, bruddah.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You don't understand the game, bruddah.

For the black man to win, he needs white women. Just as for white men to stay on top, they need to control the mentality of black women. And that's something that they've perfected. So, as a black man, it's better to save a white woman. wink grin

War stories right there, bruddah.
the game ? nigga this aint no game. we are talking about lives here. what you mean game ? point here is you rather save a white woman than a black woman. we get the message LOUD AND CLEAR wink

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
the game ? nigga this aint no game. we are talking about lives here. what you mean game ? point here is you rather save a white woman than a black woman. we get the message LOUD AND CLEAR wink

Lol. You still don't understand the game. And you're the type of guy who doesn't look deeper into things.

See, when I save a white woman being attacked by a white man...by so doing, I'm getting the white woman on my side to see the white man for who he's. And when I ignore a white male-identified black woman getting attacked by a racist white guy...she's going to see the white man for who he's. With that, I've elevated my status as a black man, with two foot soldiers against a common enemy. wink grin

Peep the game. cool
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You still don't understand the game. And you're the type of guy who doesn't look deeper into things.

See, when I save a white woman being attacked by a white man...by so doing, I'm getting the white woman on my side to see the white man for who he's. And when I ignore a white male-identified black woman getting attacked by a racist white guy...she's going to see the white man for who he's. With that, I've elevated my status as a black man, with two foot soldiers against a common enemy. wink grin

Peep the game. cool
nigga games is for children, when will you grow up brah ? lolzzz grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
nigga games is for children, when will you grow up brah ? lolzzz grin

Well, life is a game of wit and you always have to outsmart ya opponent. And that's a concept that you don't understand.

With my tactics, I was able to get two important foot soldiers. However, with yours, you'll save the black woman but she still won't change her mentality cos you didn't let learn her lessons, while also losing the white woman you could have easily made to join ya team. grin

Get with the flow, my nyggah. That's how black men are playing the game today. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, life is a game of wit and you always have to outsmart ya opponent. And that's a concept that you don't understand.

With my tactics, I was able to get two important foot soldiers. However, with yours, you'll save the black woman but she still won't change her mentality cos you didn't let learn her lessons, while also losing the white woman you could have easily made to join ya team. grin

Get with the flow, my nyggah. That's how black men are playing the game today. grin

you can play all the games you want bro, i am an adult. i dont play silly games.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
you can play all the games you want bro, i am an adult. i dont play silly games.

Well, that's why the white man has been able to make folks like you serfs. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, that's why the white man has been able to make folks like you serfs. grin

[b] nah you are the serf. you will save a white woman but not your own woman. most niggas i know if you tell them shytt like that would stop talking to you. like what kinda shytt is dat ? every nation in this world is tribal but your ' i am different from my black women ' ass is the reason why the black community is forked up. you go to an arab country and as a black man even try talking to their women if they wouldnt lynch you to death on the spot. some guy on frontpage nearly got lynched to death for talking to an arab woman. up till the 70s you couldnt even look a white woman in the face without getting lynched to death. if you were caught with a white woman you were burnt to death. you know how many black men got killed just for looking at a white woman ? emmitt till got lynched for whistling at a white woman. these people out here not playing games with you. thats the problem of the black man, you think everything is a fucking game. people out here arent playing games, go to some parts of america today with a white woman you will be lynched to death. people protect their women at all costs and it doesnt matter what the women think. all the niggas who got lynched, you think the white women had a say in the matter ? like how you are saying because the woman is not with you so you have to leave her ? all those white women had their black friends lynched and the white guys didnt care that the white women had no allegiance to them. you think this is a game ? mayne the joke is on you brah. the whole world is tribal and you non-tribal negros are the weakest link[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
[b] nah you are the serf. you will save a white woman but not your own woman. most niggas i know if you tell them shytt like that would stop talking to you. like what kinda shytt is dat ? every nation in this world is tribal but your ' i am different from my black women ' ass is the reason why the black community is forked up. you go to an arab country and as a black man even try talking to their women if they wouldnt lynch you to death on the spot. some guy on frontpage nearly got lynched to death for talking to an arab woman. up till the 70s you couldnt even look a white woman in the face without getting lynched to death. if you were caught with a white woman you were burnt to death. you know how many black men got killed just for looking at a black woman ? emmitt till fot lynched for whistling at a white woman. these people out here not playing games with you. thats the problem of the black man, you think everything is a fucking game. people out here arent playing games, go to some parts of america today with a white woman you will be lynched to death. people protect their women at all costs and it doesnt matter what the women think. all the niggas who got lynched, you think the white women had a say in the matter ? like how you are saying because the woman is not with you so you have to leave her ? all those white women had their black friends lynched and the white guys didnt care that the white women had no allegiance to them. you think this is a game ? mayne the joke is on you brah. the whole world is tribal and you non-tribal negros are the weakest link[/b]

Lol. You got it all messed up when you said: "your own woman". The fact that you share the same race/ethnicity with a woman doesn't automatically make her yours. You still have to go through the hassles as the next man from a next race/ethnicity and compete to get her. Even when it comes to race, a lot of black women require a higher standard from black men, hence you can see a black woman with a MSc. degree that's dating a white lorry driver (it's very common) but will never go near a black man of the same status, except in isolated cases (still much more common with black women and white men relationships). Or do black women just open their pums for you cos you're black, or give you a special pass, like they give most white guys? So, how the fvck are they ya women? grin

I don't see any woman as my woman or women in general as anyone's women, hence I just stay on my A-game at all times and check chics from whatever race, ethnicity, backgrounds, colour etc., albeit I do have preferences.

Allegiance shouldn't focus on individuals - it's about a cause, identity, and common interest. Peep the game, black man. It's a game of wit. This ain't the 1800s. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You got it all messed up when you said: "your own woman". The fact that you share the same race/ethnicity with a woman doesn't automatically make her yours. You still have to go through the hassles as the next man from a next race/ethnicity and compete to get her. Even when it comes to race, a lot of black women require a higher standard from black men, hence you can see a black woman with a MSc. degree that's dating a white lorry driver (it's very common) but will never go near a black man of the same status, except in isolated cases (still much more common with black women and white men relationships). Or do black women just open their pums for you cos you're black, or give you a special pass, like they give most white guys? So, how the fvck are they ya women? grin

I don't see any woman as my woman or women in general as anyone's women, hence I just stay on my A-game at all times and check chics from whatever race, ethnicity, backgrounds, colour etc., albeit I do have preferences.

Allegiance shouldn't focus on individuals - it's about a cause, identity, and common interest. Peep the game, black man. This ain't the 1800s. grin
like i said brah, the joke is on you if you think people view you separate from the black woman

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
like i said brah, the joke is on you if you think people view you separate from the black woman

Lol. The joke is on you and you never answered my question.

Question again:

Even when it comes to race, a lot of black women require a higher standard from black men, hence you can see a black woman with a MSc. degree that's dating a white lorry driver (it's very common) but will never go near a black man of the same status, except in isolated cases (still much more common with black women and white men relationships). Or do black women just open their pums for you cos you're black, or give you a special pass, like they give most white guys? So, how the fvck are they ya women?

You're acting so un-Yoruba-guy-like right now. Yoruba guys in general don't cuff chics and we don't claim certain women as our women (at least based on those around me). We just go out there and conquer, hence almost all the Yoruba guys I know aren't with Yoruba chics. You're acting like Igbo nyggahs who cry about people taking their women all the time (that's why I always taunt them lool). Are you Igbo, my nyggah? Shyte, Yoruba nyggahs don't do that shiit. We let 'em chics breathe. grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. The joke is on you and you never answered my question.

Question again:

]Even when it comes to race, a lot of black women require a higher standard from black men, hence you can see a black woman with a MSc. degree that's dating a white lorry driver (it's very common) but will never go near a black man of the same status, except in isolated cases (still much more common with black women and white men relationships). Or do black women just open their pums for you cos you're black, or give you a special pass, like they give most white guys? So, how the fvck are they ya women?[/i]

You're acting so un-Yoruba-guy-like right now. Yoruba guys in general don't cuff chics and we don't claim certain women as our women (at least based on those around me). We just go out there and conquer, hence almost all the Yoruba guys I know aren't with Yoruba chics. You're acting like Igbo nyggahs who cry about people taking their women all the time (that's why I always taunt them lool). Are you Igbo, my nyggah? Shyte, Yoruba nyggahs don't do that shiit. We let 'em chics breathe. grin
like i said brah, whats happening to you is personal, if a black woman with a phd is not digging you then you may try to work on your looks or hygiene. i have had black women of a higher status date me so many times. so dont take out the anger of your personal disappointments on all black women. work on your swags and your rhymes. cuz me and my boys date all kinds, phd, masters etc , even when we were nobodys. God is my witness. so sounds like a personal problem to me. work on your swags brah. wink

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
like i said brah, whats happening to you is personal, if a black woman with a phd is not digging you then you may try to work on your looks or hygiene. i have had black women of a higher status date me so many times. so dont take out the anger of your personal disappointments on all black women. work on your swags and your rhymes. cuz me and my boys date all kinds, phd, masters etc , even when we were nobodys. God is my witness. so sounds like a personal problem to me. work on your swags brah. wink

shocked shocked grin my chief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked shocked grin my chief
lolzzzzz that nigga shymmexxx not getting classy educated black women so he angryy at the whole race cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
like i said brah, whats happening to you is personal, if a black woman with a phd is not digging you then you may try to walk on your looks or hygiene. i have had black women of a higher status date me so many times. so dont take out the anger of your personal disappointments on all black women. work on your swags and your rhymes. cuz me and my boys date all kinds, phd, masters etc , even when we were nobodys. God is my witness. so sounds like a personal problem to me. work on your swags brah. wink

That's the problem with you. Rather than focus on the discussing the topic - you always want to chat shiit when someone is running circles around ya square. Nyggah, I've seen ya picture in the foreign section when you were buzugee and I'm better looking than you'll ever be. Taller than you. I'm a gym rat. My fashion sense is so London (what black diaspora dresses better than black boys from London?) and it's much more flee than what I saw you in. And I'm more educated than you. Also, I'm working towards my Ph.D and I don't give about two fvcks about a black biitch with a Ph.D (they're even almost non-existent). So, cut the BS and stick to the point. This isn't about me...we're just talking in general.

Back to the point: I can give tons of examples of black women who gave white men below their status different passes but will never do the same with black men of the same status. So, how are they ya women? Halle Berry never had a problem with making a baby with a broke white guy. Tiki Sumpter is carrying the baby of a white bum. Etc. It's very common. Stop cuffing chics and claiming people. No one owns women.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

That's the problem with you. Rather than focus on the discussing the topic - you always want to chat shiit when someone is running circles around ya square. Nyggah, I've seen ya picture in the foreign section when you were buzugee and I'm better looking than you'll ever be. Taller than you. I'm a gym rat. My fashion sense is so London (what black diaspora dresses better than black boys from London?) and it's much more flee than what I saw you in. And I'm more educated than you. Also, I'm working towards my Ph.D and I don't give about two fvcks about a black biitch with a Ph.D (they're even almost non-existent). So, cut the BS and stick to the point. This isn't about me...we're just talking in general.

Back to the point: I can give tons of examples of black women who gave white men below their status different passes but will never do the same with black men of the same status. So, how are they ya women? Halle Berry never had a problem with making a baby with a broke white guy. Tiki Sumpter is carrying the baby of a white bum. Etc. It's very common. Stop cuffing chics and claiming people. No one owns women.
lolzzzz dude nobody has seen my picture. stop playing. and ermm these are not personal shots. i have never seen you and dont know what you look like, i was throwing out different reasons why you may not be getting the phd black chics and if any of the reasons am throwing out there resonates then work on it. wasnt personal lolzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by olashas(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
This is crazy!! Sukkot grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
olashas:

This is crazy!! Sukkot grin grin
hahaha olashas sweerieeeeeee mwahhhhh. how are ya ? yeah its some crazy shyttt lolzzzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

That's the problem with you. Rather than focus on the discussing the topic - you always want to chat shiit when someone is running circles around ya square. Nyggah, I've seen ya picture in the foreign section when you were buzugee and I'm better looking than you'll ever be. Taller than you. I'm a gym rat. My fashion sense is so London (what black diaspora dresses better than black boys from London?) and it's much more flee than what I saw you in. And I'm more educated than you. .

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz dude nobody has seen my picture. stop playing. and ermm these are not personal shots. i have never seen you and dont know what you look like, i was throwing out different reasons why you may not be getting the phd black chics and if any of the reasons am throwing out there resonates then work on it. wasnt personal lolzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin

Brev, don't be telling me to work on my "looks and hygiene" while telling me what you do (you can't even come close to the chics I fvck like it's nothing), when we're discussing a general topic. That's a personal shot at someone far above you in everything. You can't even be taller the 5'10 and ya body most likely looks flabby. Learn to stick to the topic.

I don't give a fvck if a black biitch has a Ph.D...I just made a general statement that it's common to see a black biitch with a MSc. degree dating a white lorry driver. Why drag that to me? You're an illiterate and you need to upgrade ya reading and comprehension skills. The topic isn't about ya bum-no pum-getting-arse. Stick to the topic in context of example of being made in general.

I doubt you even finished ya first degree cos I know you left the US after attending a community college. Yet you're chatting shyte to someone who finished his 2nd degree at a very young age in 2012. And I seldom talk about it. Just shut up, if you can't read.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Brev, don't be telling me to work on my "looks and hygiene" while telling me what you do (you can't even come close to the chics I fvck like it's nothing), when we're discussing a general topic. That's a personal shot at someone far above you in everything. You can't even be taller the 5'10 and ya body most likely looks flabby. Learn to stick to the topic.

I don't give a fvck if a black biitch has a Ph.D...I just made a general statement that it's common to see a black biitch with a MSc. degree dating a white lorry driver. Why drag that to me? You're an illiterate and you need to upgrade ya reading and comprehension skills. The topic isn't about ya bum-no pum-getting-arse. Stick to the topic in context of example of being made in general.

I doubt you even finished ya first degree cos I know you left the US after attending a community college. Yet you're chatting shyte to someone who finished his 2nd degree at a very young age in 2012. And I seldom talk about it. Just shut up, if you can't read.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3689309_epainam_jpeg6a22be9d9090ff3a5391e5c1f8b5444e

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked shocked grin grin

Ya bro. is an idiot. This nyggah was still wearing baggy jeans and XXL baseball jersey in 2013 when he posted his pics, yet he's talking about looks and hygiene.

How can a nyggah who was still dressing like the picture below be talking about looks and hygiene?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3689309_epainam_jpeg6a22be9d9090ff3a5391e5c1f8b5444e

Lol. Get ya community college arse out of my face. Illiterate sod. grin

Learn to stick to the topic. You're a bum. grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Get ya community college arse out of my face. Illiterate sod. grin

Learn to stick to the topic. You're a bum. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3049415_d2319706c04c9faf11c4688eef_jpeg_jpeg256c09bbdf43d6e6c3208e6bbac005d1 grin grin

8 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3049415_d2319706c04c9faf11c4688eef_jpeg_jpeg256c09bbdf43d6e6c3208e6bbac005d1 grin grin

Lmao.

You making shyte ban a nyggah now, Lil Fame of MOP with ya community college arse? grin grin

I'm just trying to upgrade ya dead brain and get you in tune with the 21st century, bum arse nyggah. grin

Lil Fame arse nyggah.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lmao.

You making shyte ban a nyggah now, Lil Fame of MOP with ya community college arse? grin grin

I'm just trying to upgrade ya dead brain and get you in tune with the 21st century, bum arse nyggah. grin

Lil Fame arse nyggah.

aiittttt so the bottomline is, its a tribal world, get wid da program. the state of the women is how races are judged. uplift your women and your society will be uplifted. degrade your women and your community will be degraded. for example ? african american community ? they degrade their women and the whole community is in chaos and degraded. point being a nation of people are not separate from their women. hopefully one day you will grow to understand these lessons i am imparting on you. it may be too strong for you to grasp now, but you will grow into the information wink

7 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shymm3xx: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
aiittttt so the bottomline is, its a tribal world, get wid da program. the state of the women is how races are judged. uplift your women and your society will be uplifted. degrade your women and your community will be degraded. for example ? african american community ? they degrade their women and the whole community is in chaos and degraded. point being a nation of people are not separate from their women. hopefully one day you will grow to understand these lessons i am imparting on you. it may be too strong for you to grasp now, but you will grow into the information wink

Brev, like I've told you several times, always learn to stick to the topic. When two people are having a general discourse based on different mentality, outlook, experience, exposure, and understanding on a topic - always learn to present ya points without trying to throw shots, especially when the person is above you. You know you like doing that when you're losing an argument cos you know you're on a medium where the IQ, level of education, mentality, and exposure of the people is subpar for brownie points. And you know me - I'll always clap back. I don't care about what anyone thinks and I don't do things to get fans. Just don't cross the line.

No, you judge a race/people based on the power their men wield. White women are the most objectified (you see page 3 chics everyday). However, that doesn't negate the way everyone still worships the white race. Heck, at the height of white domination of the world - during colonialism, white women were at their worst (that's the reason why they started feminism). But that didn't stop white men from total domination of the world. And even if you want to use naij: the women in the Northern part of the country are the most degraded and subjugated in naij. However, that doesn't negate the fact that the region is the most powerful in naij. Upliftment is all about power and control - not women. So, ya point is null and void.

There's no lesson in what you're saying cos the black woman today, is the vessel for white supremacy and most of them are white male-identified. So, stop claiming ownership over people who identify with other races mentally - and focus on the prize. That's the new consciousness.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Brev, like I've told you several times, always learn to stick to the topic. When two people are having a general discourse based on different mentality, outlook, experience, exposure, and understanding on a topic - always learn to present ya points without trying to throw shots, especially when the person is above you. You know you like doing that when you're losing an argument cos you know you're on a medium where the IQ, level of education, mentality, and exposure of the people is subpar for brownie points. And you know me - I'll always clap back. I don't care about what anyone thinks and I don't do things to get fans. Just don't cross the line.

No, you judge a race/people based on the power their men wield. White women are the most objectified (you see page 3 chics everyday). However, that doesn't negate the way everyone still worships the white race. Heck, at the height of white domination of the world - during colonialism, white women were at their worst (that's the reason why they started feminism). But that didn't stop white men from total domination of the world. And even if you want to use naij: the women in the Northern part of the country are the most degraded and subjugated in naij. However, that doesn't negate the fact that the region is the most powerful in naij. Upliftment is all about power and control - not women. So, ya point is null and void.

There's no lesson in what you're saying cos the black woman today, is the vessel for white supremacy and most of them are white male-identified. So, stop claiming ownership over people who identify with other races mentally - and focus on the prize. That's the new consciousness.
above me in stupidity ? yeah i agree grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos / Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students / Kanu Nwakwo And His Brother, Ogbonna Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.