Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (30203 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
ladies and gentlemen, the moniker SHYMEXX has met his WATERLOO in this thread. RIP cheesy

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
ladies and gentlemen, the moniker SHYMEXX has met his WATERLOO in this thread. RIP cheesy

This is not fair o angry angry grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

Learn to google things you do not understand http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fucktarded

Loool. Look at this cheap illiterate dirtbag sket with cheap weave, smelly p.u.ssy, and a fvcked face like a minger using urban dictionary for grammar loool.

And in her effed up illiterate mind, she's a grammar nazi with words anyone can just add into urban dictionary lol. Do you even know the meaning of grammar, you wall-less pu.ssy having chimp? Lol.

And no, biitch - urban dictionary isn't used for grammar. Corny plebs.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

yeah I know he is your nigga. he is a strong man. he will survive. although i would advice someone place him on suicide watch after all the brutal ass whooping he has received in this thread wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

SE5 covers a part of Brixton. You have no argument. And no one was talking about boroughs..

Shym3xx, I don't like zombies, so please shut up and stay underground because you are a dead guy.

Shym3xx have die!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

SE5 covers a part of Brixton. You have no argument. And no one was talking about boroughs..

Shym3xx, I don't like zombies, so please shut up and stay underground because you are a dead guy.

No biitch, SE5 is Camberwell - Brixton is mostly SW9 and SW2, effing sket.

Biitch, I said Southwark has always been one of the richest Boroughs in London and Peckham is part of Southwark. So, how does ya idiocy negates my point?

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Slimy Ibadan faggit, you can join in as well. I want to take on the four of you at once. Proper cussfest right now lol.

Let's do this.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Sharaap!! You this pedophile muslim. You were slandering me on this thread abi?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Slimy Ibadan faggit, you can join in as well. I want to take on the four of you at once. Proper cussfest right now lol.

Let's do this.

Shut up.

You have no relevance. Dead guy!
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
oh shytttt Rilwayne you haf enta yawa oooo lolzzz grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sharaap!! You this pedophile muslim. You were slandering me on this thread abi?

Lol. Idiot, where did i slander you? Is it now a crime to tell them that you are still a belligerent scoffer as you've always been, even though you've totally lost your reputation in the religion section.

LogicGoat grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

Learn to

Loool at this biitch's profile picture loool.

She looks like a diseased whale with stretch marks all over her body and ti.ts. Ole musty mouth having sket with elephantiasis of the leg, saggy ti.ts, flabby belly, and cheap weave loool. Only God know what ya pu.s.sy smells and the clothes are surely hiding all the different layers of double chess fat on ya body lool.

Ya look like old 50cent with a weave on loool. Effing minger loool.

I wanna puke lool.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Shut up.

ma nigga Logicboy. Sharp as ever.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Let's do this.

You don't have to channel your frustration at me sire. Face those whooping your asss grin grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Born2freak

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/leviowljhrurlr4wl0y93eu8r450sn6g1620225[/img]

Why do you look like a whale, biitch? This is the type of fvcked face biitch you never invite to ya house cos she'll end up eating all ya food lol.

Fugly hoodrat sket with cheap tattoo, cheap weave, and stretch marks. The type of biitch to spit on for no reason lool.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You don't have to channel your frustration at me sire. Face those whooping your asss grin grin grin

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nah, I want you to join in cos you have always been a slimy faggit. You suck dycks everywhere, faggit.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol. Idiot, where did i slander you? Is it now a crime to tell them that you are still a belligerent scoffer as you've always been, even though you've totally lost your reputation in the religion section.

LogicGoat grin grin

Lost my reputation? Is nairaland a place for reputation?

You want to talk about reputation? You! You, the pedophile marriage supporter?

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Shut up.

Village idiot, is Camberwell part of Brixton? Lool

And do you now know that Peckham is under Southwark, one of the richest boroughs in London? Lool

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:
Born2freak

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/leviowljhrurlr4wl0y93eu8r450sn6g1620225[/img]

Why do you look like a whale, biitch? This is the type of fvcked face biitch you never invite to ya house cos she'll end up eating all ya food lol.

Fugly hoodrat sket with cheap tattoo, cheap weave, and stretch marks. The type of biitch to spit on for no reason lool.

Dat' ass, brah!!! dat ass!!!

But wait, is it because she finished you that you are responding like this?
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Village idiot, is Camberwell part of Brixton? Lool

And do you now know that Peckham is under Southwark, one of the richest boroughs in London? Lool

cry

Abeg, let me leave the thread.....I'm tired of talking to your dead ass!
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
How can a biitch be this fugly and obese, yet brace enough to post her pic on the Internet? Mind boggles loool.

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Nah, I want you to join in cos you have always been a slimy faggit. You suck dycks everywhere, faggit.

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by sukkot: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

yeah dat nigga being a hypocrite right about now. those are the kind of asses he posts everyday when trying to highlight what a great ass looks like. but now all of a sudden he got a disdain for great ass. crazy niggaz outcheaaa

3 Likes

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Loool. Faggit, that's nor arse - that's cheese fat waste in a shapeless sack lol.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
sukkot:
yeah dat nigga being a hypocrite right about now. those are the kind of asses he posts everyday when trying to highlight what a great ass looks like. but now all of a sudden he got a disdain for great ass. crazy niggaz outcheaaa

Shym3xx!! I heard that you eat booty. Why not beg born2freak for some piece of azz? We all know that you are pained and you are just acting up because you need the booty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Two faggits and an ugly biitch with cheese fat waste for arse, stretch marks, and double layered belly in the same group lool.

Looney brite gang loool.

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Shym3xx!! I heard that you eat booty. Why not beg born2freak for some piece of azz? We all know that you are pained and you are just acting up because you need the booty.

Nah, I like muscled arses that are well toned - not shapeless cheese fat waste arse on fat legs suffering from elephantiasis lool.

The ones I like are on page one of this thread.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Shym3xx: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Corny mofos lol.
Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by kayzat: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

Shym3xx? You see your fucktarded life? Everyone knows you're a dead nigga. No swag, no sense, no life. Empty.

Shym3xx's obituary will read;

Sir Shym3xx of Douchebaggington (1996-2016)
Here lies a nigga who was nothing, achieved nothing and nobody cared about. We wonder why he even lived at all. He is now in his natural state- nothing.

Oh lawd of mercy !!! see finishing .

1 Like

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loooool. How can an obsessed crazed biitch on ignore destroy me by fighting with herself in lunacy? Looool

The fact that I never quoted her adds credence to that. That shows the crazy sket was just punching the hair like looney tunes loool. I bet ya depraved homoerotic mindset won't make you see that cos you're caught up in gay fantasies loool.
I can see that you're sinking lower into your dementia. Hey, it ain't my fault sukkot rejected your gay advances so stop projecting your failures onto me, you worthless piece of mentally unbalanced society reject.

I will leave jackbizzle to handle your matter, you hopeless broke bum with delusions of grandeur.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) by JackBizzle: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ishilove:

I can see that you're sinking lower into your dementia. Hey, it ain't my fault sukkot rejected your gay advances so stop projecting your failures onto me, you worthless piece of mentally unbalanced society reject.

I went to the first pages of this thread as Shym3xx requested. The nigga deserves a small apology. Have you no shame ishilove? Sending mails to nairaland guys who are either doctors or abroad?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos / Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students / Kanu Nwakwo And His Brother, Ogbonna Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.