Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje (6167 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Do I Look Like An Ogbanje? / Could This Beautiful Lady I Slept With Be An Ogbanje (witch) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

My Baeby izz nor a killer kiss. You'll look back on the things you did or endured for love and begin to wonder if you were under a spell back thenundecided. Op should snap out of it before it's too late sha
I concur cheesy
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje by encrypt(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Miladi:
@OP

Whether you will acknowledge it or not, I know that you're currently undergoing some financial straits. And your long-time expectation that your wife-to-be either directly or indirectly would become a source of financial blessing to you, especially in an unfavourable situation like this, has become a mirage. Well, she's is not to blamed . . . Don't discard her because of her non financial worth at present, instead help her in anyway you could, to get something doing.

Stop expecting and start to accept, okay. You need to reorient your mindset towards her; start accepting her the way she's for now and stop expecting your wishes and hope to manifest through her. More so, as you're going to be the head of your family, you really need to create a sole family life path and encrypt it - competition is only healthy when it's in accordance with your already established path, else you will be living other people's dream. Worst of it is that, even when you managed to reach the end race before the dream owner, you won't still experience internal happiness, because its not your personal ambition. There's nothing wrong with being ambitious but there's everything wrong with being covetous. Inculcate this advice and see her become less selfish, too. One who don't believe in something will fall for anything.

As soon as you achieved the feats above, become altruistic towards her (like you were to her when you met her newly), then watch out for a renewed positive energy and advancement in your relationship. However, your inability to eschew your prejudice against her would only leads you into becoming more indifferent towards her and that will spell doom for you. Your relationship need a positive energy, I say, and you have the solution to recreate it. When both people in a relationship are covetous, problems are bound to be.

Neither you nor your her need any spiritual deliverance.

I really have more to add to all I have said above, but I'll stop here for now.

Babe how far na...is it everytime you are creating and encrypting path angry
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje by Miladi(f): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
encrypt:

Babe how far na...is it everytime you are creating and encrypting path angry

Hahaha! That word is a revered one; by extension, you too that bears it. So I am sorry for always mentioning you.
Re: I Think My Wife To Be Is An Ogbanje by Taiofil(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
akwashimanok:

i appreciate ur matured contribution. i think i may need deliverance coz ive slept with her
Let by gone be by gone! Dnt focus on that...pray and focus on whats ahead!

You are welcome by the way!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Big Fallen Boobs Or Small Perky Boobs?!!! / This Is What I Got From My Boyfriend This Evening / Happy Birthday Ishilove!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.