Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. (39315 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by JOEFY: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Hi. This a true story and I will really appreciate mature advice

I have been dating my gf for a while now (over 4 years). we broke up in September last year due to unreconciled differences among st others. Within 2 weeks of breaking up, she went out with a friend and during going out the friend hooked her up with a friend (who is 8 years older than her). My GF and the guy started talking and where even discussing marriage. After 3 weeks, I started talking with my GF and realized I wanted her back, it was a struggle but she agreed to leave the guy (they had not kissed nor had any sexual encounter in this time). roll forward 6 months later, I still feel she likes the guy coz the guy keeps calling her and asks if she has changed her mind.

I donno what to do and I need help with figuring out what to do. I told her not to hang out with her friend who hooked her up with the guy, but she says she cant, she even went out with him recently, which I got upset about

This issue has affected us and now we are not even in a stable relationship. she is effectively my ex. What should I do

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by rossyc(f): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2017
You don't know the value of what you have until u loose it..Most guys can't let go of there ego but immediately they feel the gal has moved on they now realize her worth.. Well all u can do is try to be nice and show her u still love her if she's yours she will come back but if she decides to move on with the other guy then let her be..

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017

Bro why are you crying over spilled milk? Man up. It's your fault you allowed her chance to make up with another guy during your brawl. You know you love her, why push her away for 2 weeks. You think she go dey cry, dey call you about abi?

Now she's shown you she has an alternative incase you fvck up so deal with her like you're never gonna fvck up, if you don't want to do it like that, you too get a female friend and hangout with her frequently (do it to her knowledge, let her know she's just a friend, if possible introduce them to each other). If she wants you she'll understand the game and reduce the interaction with the alternative guy, at that point you too will adjust.

Good luck undecided

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Time to move on
Trust me love becomes past tense easily
You can't tie her down
If she loves someone else let her go.

just make sure you TAP that very well first sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by CplusJason: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
You'll be deceiving yourself if you think things will be as it used to be before.

Don't be like a dog that goes back to his vomit.

Just do the right thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by adorablepepple(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2017
You broke up with her first, she met a very nice person who is better than you, she might like you to have come back to you,however she still holds that guy in high esteem and there is nothing you can do about it. Just let her be.... dating a guy 8yrs older or 5yrs older or more is much more better than smallies who don't value their relationship and value their girl

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
adorablepepple:
You broke up with her first, she met a very nice person who is better than you, she might like you to have come back to you,however she still holds that guy in high esteem and there is nothing you can do about it. Just let her be.... dating a guy 8yrs older or 5yrs older or more is much more better than smallies who don't value their relationship and value their girl
Haha you no even give OP remedy cry grin you just disconnect his heart grin clearly you're not happy with such moves from young guys grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Iamvictor(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
Iranu!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Olasco93: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2017
You allowed a relationship of 4years to destroy just like that courtesy of her girlish behaviour and you were never in Control or Pressed her Mumu Button enough...
My brother you're already trailing by a wide margin.
Maybe nature is no longer favouring her (age is not on her side). She may be ripe for Marriage and you're not making any move by showing interest. Sit her down and you both should talk things over. If she decide to move on with the other guy, wish her well and never try to beg or change her mind.
You can't force the Love that I know...
Before I forget, are you working, planning or showing signs of settling down? (ANSWER IN THY HEART)

27 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Next time dont be too hasty to dump her when she became your ex the first time
You move right on...
Now ujust dey yama yourself .. why? In 3 weeks she already talking marriage with a guy that calls her constantly when she around you right..

Be smart
Let it go .. as e sweet reach you will find sweeter cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Abacha!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by majicplus: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
There is bound to be jealousy at some point in every relationship. But when it goes beyond normal jealousy, then ur relationship is on the LINE. To be blunt with u; you don't trust her and am guessing that was the cause of ur initial break up. Trust is necessary for a healthy relationship. If u don't trust her, let her go. But if u really love her, then u have to trust her. Maybe her friends are not the best role models, but u have been with this girl for quite some years now, i think u should know better. Just my piece though!

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:
Next time dont be too hasty to dump her when she became your ex the first time
You move right on...
Now ujust dey yama yourself .. why? In 3 weeks she already talking marriage with a guy that calls her constantly when she around you right..

Be smart
Let it go .. as e sweet reach you will find sweeter cheesy
hmm. Wow I just found my crush grin nice to meet you Bae pm me

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by splashier(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2017
you lost her already, move on!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2017
CHESTER48:
hmm. Wow I just found my crush grin nice to meet you Bae pm me
Chester na everyday u dey find crush grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by FvckShiT(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
jûst kéep fûcking her bró..Keep fûçking her

21 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chester na everyday u dey find crush grin
shocked :oit seems you know me more than I know myself. Caliban thank you ooo..I even dreamt about you last night kiss
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
CHESTER48:
shocked :oit seems you know me more than I know myself. Caliban thank you ooo..I even dreamt about you last night kiss
Haha ... hope it was a nightmare o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
FvckShiT:
jûst kéep fûcking her bró..Keep fûçking her
is everything about sex. What will he gain from fucking her. Kwanu he needs matured advice not blunt advice

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha ... hope it was a nightmare o cheesy
I concur. We go still meet again. I don't ever give up wink
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by FvckShiT(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
CHESTER48:
is everything about sex. What will he gain from fucking her. Kwanu he needs matured advice not blunt advice

angry whåt då fūçk dō you fúçking gåin frõm fúçking úr gf? undecided if nöt why dã fúçk dö yöú stíll kéëp fúçking hër? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2017
The cowboys have a sayin, dont remove a gun from its holster unless you are ready to shoot

When you break up make sure its final.. no looking back unless under some special circumstances.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
FvckShiT:

angry whåt då fūçk dō you fúçking gåin frõm fúçking úr gf? undecided if nöt why dã fúçk dö yöú stíll kéëp fúçking hër? undecided
#team_virgins

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by pinima001(f): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Move on. Everyone deserves to be with whom dey wnt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:

I have been dating my gf for a while now (over 4 years). we broke up in September last year due to unreconciled differences among st others. Within 2 weeks of breaking up, she went out with a friend and during going out the friend hooked her up with a friend (who is 8 years older than her). My GF and the guy started talking and where even discussing marriage. After 3 weeks, I started talking with my GF and realized I wanted her back, it was a struggle but she agreed to leave the guy (they had not kissed nor had any sexual encounter in this time). roll forward 6 months later, I still feel she likes the guy coz the guy keeps calling her and asks if she has changed her mind.

I donno what to do and I need help with figuring out what to do. I told her not to hang out with her friend who hooked her up with the guy, but she says she cant, she even went out with him recently, which I got upset about

This issue has affected us and now we are not even in a stable relationship. she is effectively my ex. What should I do
Sweetheart, she is an ex for a reason. Why chase her a second time? I believe you will meet someone better

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:

Did u end d relationship or she did?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by JOEFY: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thanks for all the advice

This saying of don't go back to your vomit seems to be the recurring trend. It is just so difficult. We don't know what the future holds.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
CHESTER48:
I concur. We go still meet again. I don't ever give up wink
Ok o dont worry i will run away grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by samtol4(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
adorablepepple:
Which one is smallies ?/

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Ifakiland(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
JOEFY:

What d Bleep is wrong with u bro? Where are ur fucking balls? U left a gal and u begged her after she had ducked anoda guy? Ure supposed to even AV a spare gf beforehand u fink she just met dat guy? Ure sleeping on a bike bro wake up

7 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
pinima001:
Move on. Everyone deserves to be with whom dey wnt.

grin Yes, #teamMoveOn
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
@OP

You ought to be rejoicing. I mean, if she find's it convenient to do without you after a two weeks separation-quarrel, it simply means that you were just an option to her all the while - she was just managing you. Come on, important people don't go to places where they are tolerated instead you can only find them at places where they are celebrated.

Kindly work on yourself and become an important personality. . . If you aren't one yet. However, blame will be on her if she left you because of her own vices like greed, covetousness, or a natural disability you have which was OK for her prior to the quarrel.

Meanwhile, when you become an important personality, always endeavour to pally with a woman who has achieved self-realization, one whom you are certain of her loyalty towards you - of course, loyalty is like a two-way traffic lights, so you must be sure of your own loyalty towards her too. A self-realized woman of this caliber will always act self-willedly and conscientiously, which means that you can always count on her to be for and with you both in better and worse situations.

A woman (person) who's loyal to you today but hasn't achieved self-realization would quickly leave you tomorrow for no ill cause of your own, but for the simple fact that upon achieving self-realization she discovered that you aren't really her type/what she want. If a once loyal person can do this, then you shouldn't expect something better from a possible long-time frenemy.

40 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.