Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 (4803 Views)

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men As Bedmate By 2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Finallycheesy........... No more heartbreakstongue
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 5:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Aderola15:
Finallycheesy........... No more heartbreakstongue
Yeah but when you want a child you start opening your thing up and down for any guy wholwants to get down. You think God that created male and female no sabi wetin ee de do. #nooffencesha.smiley
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Creamish(f): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
At least the robots can be controlled and will never gonna resist and leave his Lady...

...or sleep off grin
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by KingRex1(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol.. Crazy
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
haha..that's just masturbation..u still need the thrill of a partner..something dildos couldn't do even with ur hand guiding it na em u want make CPU do..haha..na u go still beg guys to 4k u..while guys go dey flex olosho....thank god Shaa..u won't be able to demand money from real humans for nothing abi the robot go dey work too?

1 Like

Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by TIREDOFSEX(f): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
er...that already has happened...love machines?
Hey are u truly African American, coz must of dem I know are always looking fake....

U got natural afro
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by ElsonMorali: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2016
The more I read stuff like this the more reluctant I am to bring a child into this world. I wonder what the world will look like in 20/30 years from now. #shudder*
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2016
TIREDOFSEX:

Hey are u truly African American, coz must of dem I know are always looking fake....

U got natural afro
yes.
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by teejaypee: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2016
teejaypee:

undecided
can i help you with somethin'
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by teejaypee: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
can i help you with somethin'

i don't think so!...smiley

how is your crush mrcoork? grin
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Fidecoo(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
augustine77:
Sex with a humanoid robot will become common practice by 2025, even overtaking sex between humans, says futurologist Ian Pearson. His report on the future of sex has been published in partnership with Bon… READ MORE http://www.metrodailyng.com/2016/09/sex-robots-are-being-made-to-replace.html
, if e no be original, E no fit work like original.
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
teejaypee:

i don't think so!...smiley

how is your crush mrcoork? grin

I don't got a crush on cork.
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by teejaypee: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

okkay....
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by lezznjr: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2016
augustine77:
Sex with a humanoid robot will become common practice by 2025, even overtaking sex between humans, says futurologist Ian Pearson. His report on the future of sex has been published in partnership with Bon… READ MORE http://www.metrodailyng.com/2016/09/sex-robots-are-being-made-to-replace.html
Cold robot.
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by bladecity: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Does he know
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by frankcris(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
I hope the robots will come with feelings...cause that's the only difference between man and machine
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by jaelz(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
fattprince:

Yeah but when you want a child you start opening your thing up and down for any guy wholwants to get down. You think God that created male and female no sabi wetin ee de do. #nooffencesha.smiley

baba na howfar now how u dey?
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Sierusvirus(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
More masturbation tools for women. It won't still stop them from looking for as many married and single men to feel the white content only... nature....
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2016
jaelz:

baba na howfar now how u dey?
I de alrigh. How your side?
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Can you speak pidgin? Just asking. cheesy
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 08, 2016
fattprince:

Can you speak pidgin? Just asking. cheesy
*shakes her head * no.
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by jaelz(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2016
fattprince:
I dey alright. How your side?

i dey i dey feel your way o make we hook up.now
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2016
jaelz:

i dey i dey feel your way o make we hook up.now

Bro I think am not the person you think I am. Can we start by intro first. Thanks
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by jaelz(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2016
fattprince:

Bro I think am not the person you think I am. Can we start by intro first. Thanks

sorry wrong person how u dey though am jaelz by the way rapper singer and entertainer
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
jaelz:

sorry wrong person how u dey though am jaelz by the way rapper singer and entertainer
Cool, just wish you will remember the likes of us when you get there. Wishing you goodluck.
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by jaelz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
fattprince:

Cool, just wish you will remember the likes of us when you get there. Wishing you goodluck.

Haha most def if we turn out to be good friends ba
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by jaelz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
fattprince:

So whats d name and what u into where r u based
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
jaelz:

So whats d name and what u into where r u based
Olushola by name, am a student of unilag but av been withdrawn thinking of starting over again in unilorin. Can you promise a favour please. But before you promise me tell me more about yaself. Thanks
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by jaelz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
fattprince:

Olushola by name, am a student of unilag but av been withdrawn thinking of starting over again in unilorin. Can you promise a favour please. But before you promise me tell me more about yaself. Thanks

Am kola by name currently serving in Lagos bruv,
studied computer science
unilorin is cool
okay i can't really make a promise to u cuz its sure is a debt
Re: Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 by fattprince(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
jaelz:

Am kola by name currently serving in Lagos bruv,
studied computer science
unilorin is cool
okay i can't really make a promise to u cuz its sure is a debt
Ok, just wanted you to promise I will be in atleast 3 of your video I wud av have said the first but I don't want to sound selfish. Thanks will like to know you better as time goes on aha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos / Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.