Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed (4794 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Raltrending(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Caught my Wife and her Mum in bed

Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Raltrending(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
chasing for months.  I am the team lead on the project and my presence is highly needed.

I wanted to give my wife a surprise visit since I didn't spend up to the two weeks that I was supposed to in Abuja. I came home to find my mother-in-law giving my wife head in my living room. I froze at the site of it, couldn't move, still can't believe what I saw. I packed my bags same way I came and check into an hotel.
A close female friend of mine once told me my wife might be a lesbian cause of the ring she always wears in her left thumb finger, I thought she was just been jealous cause I was getting married.

Right now i don't know what to do, don't know who to talk to. I'm still receiving wedding congratulatory messages and calls. My life is finished... Read More, or maybe all this is just a dream.

I have been murmuring " Why did she marry me? "

Your Advice/comments will be Relayed to the Poster, This Story was sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram called DearRal that Helps those that want to get married Settle down within 3 Months or Less, Listen to Peoples Relationship, Family and life Problems, Advice and Most of all give out Cash Gift every Monday, CLICK HERE TO JOIN the Family.

Source: http://instagram.com/DearRal

Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shes doing omugwo

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by joesh94: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hope its not another made up story, any way find a way out of this mess, the sight of a lesbian makes me trow up

We buy and sell skrill and payoneer funds, legit and instant delivery.Pm me for details
Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Luizkid(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
I thought you caught them trying to fix the bed..
Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by iheanyi40(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dis guy Don jonse oh, instead of am to comot cloth join d 3some,smh cry cry
Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by derrydinny: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
instead of you to join them? see duling o

1 Like

Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by oyatz(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Try and forgive your wife (i know it's hard) ,sit her down, let her know you are really offended by the ugly seen then start phucking her regularly to drive away all feeling of lesbianism from her.
If she is truly a virgin, she may be indulging in lesbianism to ease sexual tensions and may likely change when she starts enjoying heterosexual intercourse.
For most normal ladies, especially virgins sex with a loved one is sweet, too sweet to be replaced with artificial intercourse of lesbianism.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Moblord(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
join them and have a party
Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Donjazzy12(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Raltrending:
chasing for months.  I am the team lead on the project and my presence is highly needed.

I wanted to give my wife a surprise visit since I didn't spend up to the two weeks that I was supposed to in Abuja. I came home to find my mother-in-law giving my wife head in my living room. I froze at the site of it, couldn't move, still can't believe what I saw. I packed my bags same way I came and check into an hotel.
A close female friend of mine once told me my wife might be a lesbian cause of the ring she always wears in her left thumb finger, I thought she was just been jealous cause I was getting married.

Right now i don't know what to do, don't know who to talk to. I'm still receiving wedding congratulatory messages and calls. My life is finished... Read More, or maybe all this is just a dream.

I have been murmuring " Why did she marry me? "

Your Advice/comments will be Relayed to the Poster, This Story was sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram called DearRal that Helps those that want to get married Settle down within 3 Months or Less, Listen to Peoples Relationship, Family and life Problems, Advice and Most of all give out Cash Gift every Monday, CLICK HERE TO JOIN the Family.

Source: http://instagram.com/DearRal
Divorce her immediately, once a lesbian always a lesbian! No emotional attachment to men.
Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Johntitus: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2019
This one is a strong and strange case. For me, that's the end of the marriage. It'll forever be ingrained in my memory.
Re: Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed by Tonyprisca: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Omo

(1) (Reply)

Drugs A Guy Should Keep At Home To Avoid Pregnancy? / See What Dbull Is Having For Breakfast(pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.