Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient (850 Views)

Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years / I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady / Is It Good When She Looks Through Her Boyfriend’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by helinues: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
If someone asked you " how is life treating you" ? What would be your response?

As for me life is good cos I am a boss of myself for more than 10 years now. Never be in slavery all in the name of love. With God and my hustling, life has been so good to me.

My present life is stable but hoping for better future. Life is not a fairy tale as written in the holy books.

How about you?
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
life Life is biitcvh ... U gotta fvck it so hard if not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
@bolded it would masturbate lipsrsealedgrin
Berlynn:

1 Like

Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by izzou(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Since when the ftc came back after deactivating ,she has been lipsrsealed

Anyway, life is beautiful with Jesus

cool
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin

Life is so fvcking good like jollof rice... I feel so damn great always cheesy
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

lmao how you take know grin
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
izzou:
Since when the ftc came back after deactivating ,she has been lipsrsealed

Anyway, life is beautiful with Jesus

cool

do you mind completing @bolded
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by izzou(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

do you mind completing @bolded

Fill in the gap

cool
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
A life without christ is full of crises.
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
izzou:

Fill in the gap

cool

ok!
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by helinues: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:

thaaaa.. Life is not a fairy tale as written in the holly books

1 Like

Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy ah jus know. grin
Berlynn:

lmao how you take know grin
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by RoyalBlak007: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
Berlynn:
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by RoyalBlak007: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
ErnieSmallzz:

grin
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
sad uncle royal,
RoyalBlak007:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by RoyalBlak007: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad uncle royal,

aunt

ernie wink cheesy
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:

Story for da gods.
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by firstking01(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
helinues:

thaaaa.. Life is not a fairy tale as written in the holly books
See this one, wetin you sabi about lifeundecided
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by helinues: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
See this one, wetin you sabi about lifeundecided

At least I sabi little and the little dey make life easy for me.
Re: Life Is Always Good When You Have The Right Ingredient by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy i hope u knelt down, before calling me Aunty? tongue grin
RoyalBlak007:

aunt

ernie wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Now Am So Confused! / Money... / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.