Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results (22226 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Violent Protests Still Ongoing In Akure And Ondo Townships(pics) / Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by JBUZZ: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2016
But i believe many of their supporters collected their money and vote APC instead
When will Nigerians learn to stop selling their future? Imagine 2k for 4yrs. That's 500/year. What an insult!

Am neither for APC nor PDP. #istandforjustice

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by fareed69(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
PDP

I dey Laugh O

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Freelancer2015(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
cyril700:
u said nairaland. Apc supporters went to the Field to vote while u guys where doing online polls at the comfort of ur room
You don't just come online and type nonsense because you were able to purchase 100 Naira MB. I live in Edo state and I voted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by ammyluv2002(f): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Thisis2raw:
no you didn't. Stop faking
Oh really?
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Kgdavid(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Pidggin:

Edo is not part of South South.

Of course Edo is a core south-south state(whether you like it or not). Geographically, it s even more south-south than the likes of cross river and akwa ibom, which are in true geographical terms, the most easterly states in the federation.
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by JBUZZ: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Slymonster:

story!!
and in rivers,ekiti,akwa ibom,delta,abia and all.It wasnt a rape of democracy abi
So u agree that the manipulations in Edo is a rape on democracy.
I wonder why it has become a culture in Nigeria for a thief to point at other thieves once he is caught - "am I the only thief? What about..."

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Thisis2raw(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oh really?
question ursef not me
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by GoodSide: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2016
abegi
uwasota na better place.
brown roof state n city
all doi ugbowo uniben boiz
[quote authororDBolton post=49793359]

I tire for the OP.

My granny dey crib dey jollificate with fellow members of the street landlords/landladys association. This OP dey here dey talk violence

Uwasota is calm, edo indigenes have proven they are not and can never be part of ND.

Peaceful elections, peaceful celebrations every attempt by pdp to bring about chaos shall be resisted.[/quote]
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by yedidiah(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Ize Iyamu still remains the preferred candidate. By the way, it is normal to reject election result. Obaseki even before the election had said he would go to court if he loses.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
tammie24:
Edo people really surprised me sha

APC

I all these hardship
na u surprise me to still b supporting pdp after sixteen year oyel boom and nting to show for it
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by cyril700(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Freelancer2015:
You don't just come online and type nonsense because you were able to purchase 100 Naira MB. I live in Edo state and I voted.
ok sorry then,but b4 the 100 naria mb finishes let me wish u a happy wailing

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by ritababe(f): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Pidggin:

Why are you wishing another humanbeing death because of N2000 stipends you collected?

hahaha i didnt collected any money madam and go through what she said.
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Pidggin(f): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2016
ritababe:

hahaha i didnt collected any money madam and go through what she said.

I went through her post, she said her mind you can say yours. You shouldn't wish death on her for any reason

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Pidggin(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

Of course Edo is a core south-south state(whether you like it or not). Geographically, it s even more south-south than the likes of cross river and akwa ibom, which are in true geographical terms, the most easterly states in the federation.

Edo is not part of SS, it is more of SW. They share a lot of similarities to the south western region especially in aspects of culture and religion. I am a Geographer.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by loomer: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Una go just die for nothing.

Election na waste of time for naija. So make una just go about una normal lives
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by JimiOgunlola: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Let's see APC will rule peacefully after stealing the people's mandate. I trust edo boys, they know what to do.
The future of Edo is pregnant, in the coming weeks jungle go mature.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by ujezeez(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:
ABEG make una leave Edo to ofonja and huasa people ....... who need the state after all

for me south south remains dalta, akwa ibom, calabar, bayelsa and rivers.. so we dont need dumb state

edo is more of ofanja (brown roof) state

for me i think PDP should leave the state for them
What is this one saying....try get small sense ni...or d one wey u get don expire ni

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by bigbigger8(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Sinkills:
I think that Governor Oshiomhole and the APC in Edo State were really desperate to be declared winner of the governorship elections. To me, everything was planned and perfected supported by federal might. I think they want to cover up their tracks by ensuring that pastor Ize-iyamu does not become governor as he had threatened to probe the outgoing governor. Well, let us watch and see as events unfold. 2019 will really be interesting.

Cry me a river!!

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Seun360(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:
ABEG make una leave Edo to ofonja and huasa people ....... who need the state after all

for me south south remains dalta, akwa ibom, calabar, bayelsa and rivers.. so we dont need dumb state

Dalta kwa,?
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by JimiOgunlola: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

But you are one of those APC zombies that condemn IPOB when they teach you geography and reiterate that Cross river and Akwa Ibomites are more Easterners than Anambrians and Imolites? grin grin
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Alighoda2(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

bros I totally agree with you, edo state has nothing good to offer, oil them no get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by whizzler: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2016
dirtymoney:
Edo is the second most under developed state after Bayelsa in the Niger Delta.
And believe me, ND has cared nothing about any state being part of it.
Ignorance everywhere, pls what indices are u using pls let's know where to start comparing state by state

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Thisis2raw:
question ursef not me
Sorry, i replied your mention...I just realised immediately i saw your profile pic. You're such a baby & to think, you just registered last month? So sorry, son!
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by tntmagic(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

monkey
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by yungest(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

I guess your brain needs washing.....
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by MilitaryMinded(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
dirtymoney:
Edo is the second most under developed state after Bayelsa in the Niger Delta.
And believe me, ND has cared nothing about any state being part of it.

Oga, i hope you are not mixing 'south south' and 'niger delta' together because they are two completely different entities. Edo has never been a part of ND. ND comprises of only 3 states Delta, rivers and bayelsa all of which are within the south south geo political zone

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by yungest(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Alighoda2:
bros I totally agree with you, edo state has nothing good to offer, oil them no get
lol...d state doesn't hv oil??...and we r fine like dat,atleast civil servants,lecturers and other state workers are payed with out oil money... unlike d state that hv oil take a look at bayelsa state n Delta...I don't want to even talk of PH...Bros cumout your leg from wire
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Kgdavid(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Pidggin:

Edo is not part of SS, it is more of SW. They share a lot of similarities to the south western region especially in aspects of culture and religion. I am a Geographer.

Stop presenting your opinion as fact. These are the facts:

http://www.mydestinationnigeria.com/regionalinfo/south-south-region

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitical_zones_of_Nigeria#Zones

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Kgdavid(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

But you are one of those APC zombies that condemn IPOB when they teach you geography and reiterate that Cross river and Akwa Ibomites are more Easterners than Anambrians and Imolites? grin grin

I'm in a good mood this morning (i am expecting alert any time from now smiley ) so i'll humor you with a response: i don't know what you're talking about bro...

It is obvious that those two states are the true south east, i've never understood why they are called south south when the so called south eastern states are sandwiched between Delta, Bayelsa on the west and Cross River, Akwa Ibom on the East....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Probes Ambode Over Purchase Of 820 Buses At The Cost Of ₦45bn / Passengers Stranded As Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos / President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.