Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? (4176 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Check Out This Hilarious Cry Of A Heart Broken Guy (screenshot) / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by ollyruffy: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2006
humnm! why do girls always break my heart?ever since my higher school days,till now that i'm now a first class graduate, i loved them,cared 4 them and always tried to make them happy, or i am i too caring? i know i have a bright career future but i also want a happy home.i discovered that girls dont reciprocate my love, i am now so disturbed that i avoid them these days, but i know this will not solve my problem, fellow users,i need your help.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by sweetlove(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2006
Something is still Missing,check urself.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Coco29(f): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2006
see that is yr problem right there, you need to have some sort of balance give and take, if you let a woman walk all over you with out calming yr position as the man they will never respect you.

you should your woman but with sense  kiss  kiss
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Honeypot1(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2006
who cares if u are a first class graduate? Why do pretty educated wives of some rich men fall for their drivers or gardeners who never had a high school education let alone making a third class? There are certain enroutes to the hearts of ladies and boy, u have to find them out.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2006
stop looking for marriage get girlfriends so you can learn about yourself and the kind of person you want

dont got into a relationship thinking it will lead to marriage, take everyday as it comes and stop being a bitch ass dummy

i'm a first class degree holder
erm why dont you put the sign on your forehead
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by senator100(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
you also need to be a first class man.did you allow the university to pass thru u or u passed thru the university?anyway go to the section on toasting skills.so that u can be a well rounded man grin
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by alarinka(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2006
ollyruffy:

humnm! why do girls always break my heart?ever since my higher school days,till now that i'm now a first class graduate, i loved them,cared 4 them and always tried to make them happy, or i am i too caring? i know i have a bright career future but i also want a happy home.i discovered that girls don't reciprocate my love, i am now so disturbed that i avoid them these days, but i know this will not solve my problem, fellow users,i need your help.
, a tiger does not proclaim its tigritude, why the issue of first class in matters of relationship, humble urself brother and ladies will flock to you,
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2006
wetin be una own sef?if e dey vex you say im get first class,den go get your own. cool
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by babyboy2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2006
pls do not kill the poor guy.plsssssssssss
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Coco29(f): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2006
alarinka:

, a tiger does not proclaim its tigritude, why the issue of first class in matters of relationship, humble yourself brother and ladies will flock to you,

how could you say the guy is not humble, he is trying to say that he is educated and not some dude sitting on the street corner. Nigerians are all about the money-education so i think he was right to say what he said.
i bet if he did not mention his status some one would have said he needed to earn more money. cheesy
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by whitelexi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2006
Toughen up; Girls will take advantage of u if u r submissive to all their whims, try taking some tough decisions about your relationships, take charge and be the man that u should be but also be firm when things become a bit shaky
Good Luck
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by waleleader(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2006
i always suffer heartbreak too, but in my own case i only have a 5th class grin grin

On a seroius note my brova,why dont u ask those ladies why they leave you. its either ure not man enough or ure too much of an african man. U know those guys who give girls so much money and whatever they want but lack the simple skills that are required in a rltp.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by ollyruffy: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2006
@
sweetlove,coco29,honey_pot,loverbwoy,whitelexi,walelead, u guys are great! your contributions are highly constructive.Those words are the binoculars i'm now using to examine myself.
@alarinka,honey_pot,walelead and about my academic feat,i think coco29 and Thoniaslim have spoken my mind, 1LOVE.
More Contribution From The House Pls.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by eslynera(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2006
@Topic, get over it, don't let it control you,
you're the one to control it yourself smiley
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by senator100(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2006
yes when a man deceives u once shame on him when twice shame on you.can it work vice versa?
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by superman(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2006
rubbish!
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Radiant(f): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2006
Honey_pot:

Why do pretty educated wives of some rich men fall for their drivers or gardeners who never had a high school education let alone making a third class?

LoverBwoy:

erm why don't you put the sign on your forehead

walelead:

i always suffer heartbreak too, but in my own case i only have a 5th class grin grin

Roflmfao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2006
try relaxing when in relationships, dont be too pushy nor clingy!! gals dislike guyz dat way kiss goodluck! kiss
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2006
is this rhodalyn? 
thought u kpaied  grin
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2006
whats dat mean?!?!? undecided
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by edygirl(f): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2006
LoverBwoy:

stop looking for marriage get girlfriends so you can learn about yourself and the kind of person you want

don't got into a relationship thinking it will lead to marriage, take everyday as it comes and stop being a bitch ass dummy
erm why don't you put the sign on your forehead
You were a lil harsh on him.

That's why I will never bring my problem here on NL. People are always there to talk to you harshly as if they know everything.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2006
its call tough love  cheesy

but i gave him a good advice though maybe a lil harsh but he's a guy so you know he wont be too sensitive

if I offended you ollyruff please forgive me before the new year  smiley
I prey the almighty give you a good wife that will appreciate you

edygirl sorry kiss
3/4 agreement: dont take things personal
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by edygirl(f): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2006
Tough love my yansh grin
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by superman(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2006
that yansh wey de smell like that!
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by edygirl(f): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2006
You are nasty superman.

Not personal at all but you were a lil harsh on him or maybe it's just me. I hate harsh advices. I don't listen to them.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by superman(m): 12:44am On Dec 28, 2006
me nasty na lie! na that smelly yansh de nasty abeg! na bacteria u carry there jore
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by edygirl(f): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2006
I have no time for a toddler like you that goes around smelling people's yansh. I am sorry for the small girls that would be left in your care. Nasty boy.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by superman(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2006
so nasty that even prayer cant stop the ozzin a$$
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Busta(f): 4:49am On Dec 28, 2006
maybe u shld stop lovin and just focus on ursef or face ur career.

stop chasing them and let them come chasing you.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Efani(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2007
@ ollyruff
i strongly suggest u kill yourself dude
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by marlet01(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2007
kill himself?

men take it easy on him, why don't you give him a right suggestion and feel his pain.
Re: I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? by Efani(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2007
ewww
thats gay
u should kill yourself too for that statement

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. / Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You / 18+ Only:naija Girl Shared Her Own Bad Photos On Twitter To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.