Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) (1393 Views)

Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by wfkusbase: 3:18am On Sep 30, 2016
She's set to make her style mark on France during Paris Fashion Week.
And Kim Kardashian certainly came prepared as she touched down with seven suitcases and a massive entourage.
But the reality star and mum-of-two appeared to forget her bra, flashing her flesh underneath a sheer black T shirt at Paris Le Bourget Airport.
Kimmie teamed her sexy top with a pair of loose-fitting black sports trousers with red stripes and a pair of fluffy black sliders
SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/09/kim-kardashian-lands-in-paris-with-lot.html

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:24am On Sep 30, 2016
chai!!!! ; mehn, her Manchester no be here at all. see those beautiful identical twins. water melon booobs
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Coyotejack(m): 4:43am On Sep 30, 2016
konkonbilo:
chai!!!! ; mehn, her Manchester no be here at all. see those beautiful identical twins. water melon booobs

grin grin grin
Na Kanye dey on top that matter oooooo
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 5:09am On Sep 30, 2016
konkonbilo:
Shhhhhh... Stop magnifying those peanuts. I have seen more bigger, firm and sexier tits than this.
I don't even know why people promote this lady too much. If they are not worshiping her rigid ass, they'll magnify her small boobs.
How can you refer to those things as 'watermelon'?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Na her way!
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2016
gentlegenius:

Shhhhhh... Stop magnifying those peanuts. I have seen more bigger, firm and sexier tits than this.
I don't even know why people promote this lady too much. If they are not worshiping her rigid ass, they'll magnify her small boobs.
How can you refer to those things as 'watermelon'?
Bros,you call those bouncing baby identical twins 'peanuts' ? I no say nah like cossy ORISHAJAFOR abi nah wetin be her name self own you go like.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Some are busy worrying about what Kim K is doing. Hopsin really nailed it.
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2016
And this is "news", because?

We've seen her naked, so what's the big deal if she's "braless"? undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:
And this is "news", because?

We've seen her naked, so what's the big deal if she's "braless"? undecided
You seem like my kind of person. Hi!
Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Kim, dakun je ki'n gbenu si

Re: Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In Paris (see Photos) by Thukzee01(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Warrizalldiz

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her / 8 Ways To Know You Are Dating A MARRIED MAN!!!! / Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.