Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material (1389 Views)

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by popefuse(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
I heard some guyz discussing mini skirts are 4 the club girls not 4 ladies waiting 4 a lifepartner.that it symbolises a girl as b€€ch. Cus i kind of agree 50%
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Gflat: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
A lady who puts on mini skirts are sluts? Where did your friends get this fact from? People are really getting really dumb by the day
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nutase: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Myopia is what they suffer from.
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mini skirt.
Whats ma business.
In ma Village. The ones that wear hijab have gat mini skirt underneath. We should judge a book by its cover atimes.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Aregs(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Every lady is a wife material, just as cloth materials are different. A lady that is suitable for you might not be suitable for me. So its all bout choices
popefuse:
I heard some guyz discussing mini skirts are 4 the club girls not 4 ladies waiting 4 a lifepartner.that it symbolises a girl as b€€ch. Cus i kind of agree 50%

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by olaric(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Seriously OP are they?
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
A lady who puts on mini skirts are sluts? Where did your friends get this fact from? People are really getting really dumb by the day
i'm sorry to say this but u're dumber.Don't u know dat 80% of ladies/girls who wear seductive/tight dresses are prostitutes/runsgirls etc, while the remaining 20% are GUESSED to be prostitutes/runsgirls/clubgirls etc.
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin

I have no idea...
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ignorance is a disease. Wearing a long dress or covering up most if not all of your body does not make you virtuous either .
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017

I wear bumshorts, Extremely Mini skirts...and if not for school and their dumb rules, I'd be rocking Those shorts every single day! grin

And I couldn't give two fùcks about what 'em Fùcktards think. cool
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Agreed to disagree smiley
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Mekzyzeus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oh really
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by ikp120(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mini skirt, micro skirt, or micro mini skirt, I don't really care. So long as she no dey form for me.

If you are even the holiest of all girls, and you dey form for me, we cannot wake up on the same bed... Nothing even by mistake. angry
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Gflat: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
leye001:

i'm sorry to say this but u're dumber.Don't u know dat 80% of ladies/girls who wear seductive/tight dresses are prostitutes/runsgirls etc, while the remaining 20% are GUESSED to be prostitutes/runsgirls/clubgirls etc.

You should start thinking like an adult. Your sense of reasoning is myopic. No offense though

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Splinz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Estharfabian:

I wear bumshorts, Extremely Mini skirts...and if not for school and their dumb rules, I'd be rocking Those shorts every single day! grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by SirMichael1: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nutase:
Myopia is what they suffer from.

Oh lawd! Where's sense? undecided Do you really understood what the op wrote before you made a comment? And what is this 'myopia' comment you gave embarassed

Do you really know the meaning of myopia? Like do you?! How does short sightedness relates to the 'they' in question?

Do not use words with reckless abandonness without having an iota understanding of how it applies to different situation and at different times. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by mccoy47(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Girls with mini skirts are looking for compliments like.
Sexy mama, sugar cane baby, sweet babe and all d BS compliments with sex in it.

I wouldn't be comfortable with my wife receiving compliments like that from other ppl.
I'd prefer a compliment like your beautiful.
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Estharfabian:

Oh my. Say, where can I run into you? I sense greatness in you and want to witness your......inner beauty.... firsthand. Nothing to do with wanting to see your derrière wiggling in em shorts or nothing of course, goes without saying grin
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Oh my. Say, where can I run into you? I sense greatness in you and want to witness your......inner beauty.... firsthand. Nothing to do with wanting to see your derrière wiggling in em shorts or nothing of course, goes without saying grin

Person just blow lies . U come believe am
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dexter247:

Person just blow lies . U come believe am
Lol. I was pulling her legs bro, I wasn't seriously going to travel down to her village just so I can see her shaking her bumbum. WTF dude cheesy
Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:

LMFAO. grin

don't be such a perv. tongue

Re: Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO. grin
don't be such a perv. tongue
Moi?? shocked
For sensing greatness in you and aspiring to experience your intellect and good character firsthand?
Well I never grin

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Without Extra Oil / Guys Always Remember You Are Not The Only One Fucking The TOTO / Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.