Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

I'm A Heart Breaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Heart Breaker (2633 Views)

Define A Relationship Before It Defines u As A Heart Breaker Or D Heart Broken / Heart Breaker / Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Heart Breaker by Honeypot1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2006
I'm not a sadist but sometimes it feels good to be on the giving end. I was very popular with girls because of my good looks, wits and some academic feats but the few who i digged refused to get serious with me. They all came with the normal girlie rambles; oh let's be friends, i see u as my brother, oh u are not from my tribe, i'm one yr older than u blablabla.

But when i started moving on a fast lane, i suddenly became a complete package and they all came running after me. Now i have taken all their hearts hostage and they are all willing to remain happy hopeful prisoners of love. And the feeling that all these pretty girls are doing the love marathon is so surprising yet absolutely overwhelming.

I met this girl on the train, i told her i have broken the hearts of 6 girls already and that she will be the 7th victim, yet she's been pestering me with calls. Why do girls have this incredible adventurous nature and seem to get more interested when u are arrogant and make yourself ungettable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2006
so what are you trying to say now girls are gullible?but sorry your wrong,maybe the ones you have come across,you have not yet met the ones that would so deal with you.keep searching till you find that one,i just pray you don't regret it. angry
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by skipo87(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2006
cool It is nice to feel cool honey_pot but watch out, everything in this life has a repercussion. You should not feel cool by toying with other peoples emotions. If you arent ready to have a serious relationship then you shouldn't venture into one. Nice reply @ thonia
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by skipo87(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2006
cool It is nice to feel cool honey_pot; but I don't feel it is cool feeling cool about toying with other peoples emotions. You should not feel cool by toying with other peoples emotions. If you arent ready to have a serious relationship then you shouldn't venture into one. If you continue this way, it would definately get back at you actionin this life have their repercussions. Nice reply @ thonia
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Honeypot1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2006
@ Thonia

All girls/guys are gullible, all u need to do is to appeal to the right faculties and wooop u are in. And no, i can't be dealt with any longer, i've paid my dues in the past grin

@ Skipo87

Yeah i was not ready for a serious rship and i'm not intentionally toying with anyone's emotions either, but at the same time i can't stop any girl from falling in love with me, and moreso when she is pretty and hot, what else do u expect me to do but to go with the flow
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by swing4real(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2006
@Honey_pot, I think we have alot in common wink, so keep it up ok? don´t let any one discourage u grin, i love the hit and run game alot because from my past experince girls seems not to like dudes that care 4 them, i just don´t why, so bros ride on with me, but to be honest sometimes i feel wrong for hurting them,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Eurphoria(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2006
Honey pot so i take it you want us all to know you are good looking , is that not abit conceited , what a load of BS
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Ugwumba(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2006
*hiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, get a life bro*
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Honeypot1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2006
Eurphoria, i know u will pick that up grin, i'm not conceited, i was simply giving background info, anyway i don't flaunt my assets but have no apology for them either grin grin

@ Ugwumba
c'mon bro, i'm living the life grin
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by mukina2: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2006
how many hearts have you broken? tongue
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by ikamefa(f): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2006
mukina2:

how many hearts have you broken? tongue

yours is included i hope grin grin
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by babyboy2(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2006
@ thread,
so what? do you want a medal or what?
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by boladonas(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2006
When u re tired of breaking hearts,
yours will be broken to pieces
so be ready
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by iice(f): 4:48am On Dec 24, 2006
Na wahhhhh

'Heartbreaker, u got the best of me blah blah' sings off key grin grin
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by ollyruffy: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2006
Mr. Heartbreaker,
remember u dont pay evil with evil and it's often said 'everyday for the thief but one day for the owner',
a word is enough 4 d wise!
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by CrazyMan(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2006
@Honey_ pot
So you are a heart breaker?

where's mine phone

Dails 911
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by eslynera(f): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2006
@Honey-pot: I hate heart breakers, because i've experienced one of em, but one question goes?? don't u feel bad cheating on many chics at da same time?? how do u feel?? what do u gain?? ** yeah ryte, u gain mhhhhh*!*!*!*!** but would it kill you settling with one cul girl?? aren't people afraid of AIDS?? Instead they just digg in with anybody?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
i wish i only had a million questions, to why guys are like thaT, its just so rediculous!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by mukina2: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2006
ikamefa:

na he told me he break urs into 50 million pieces shocked grin grin grin

iice mariah carey go vex o grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by chistiana(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2006
I wonder what some guys as turn we ladies to, u broke 6 ladies heart and u hapy to say it, common dont be silly.

dont be surprise that lady u love so much will some day break ur heart.
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Radiant(f): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2006
Roflmfao. . .

Maturity is a process! smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by mukina2: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2006
see radiant you sef be heartbreaker or heartbroker grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Radiant(f): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2006
There are people I just can't afford to boo with.

Does that mean I'm a heartbreaker? cheesy
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by mukina2: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2006
well maybe you are grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Honeypot1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2006
@Swing4real

u are the man grin

ikamefa:

No ikamefa, how can i break mukina's heart? She is reigning as a queen in king's toshmann's palace, so her heart is not available to be broken. moreover, toshmann is my bro grin
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Honeypot1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2006
@eslynera

Sorry u were heart-broken, it's just an essential part of life, a baby learning how to walk must sustain some bruises. Afterall, we are all heart breakers, as a lady there is a high probability that u will reject 5 serious suitors (and toy with their hearts) all declaring their undying love for u before u finally get married. what is that called? Why has it suddenly become an abomination because a guy is involved? Another glaring hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by snazzydawn(f): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2006
you are a heartbreaker? so bloody what? how does that affect the price of fish in the market? Others are proud of better acheivements, you are being proud of being a "heartbreaker". Maybe you wish you were one so you decided to come and live your dream here.
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by eslynera(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2006
mhhhhhhhhhhjavascript:void(0);
Smiley
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by macalurs(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2006
awesome.

he's playing with your heads. There are two reasons why a male would make a post as this.

1. He's lying, but he loves the attention.

2. He's not above 18.

I choose my first reason because of his replies. He's not getting angry despite all these insults. He doesn't live in Nigeria either (no trains run there; and if there were, he wouldn't meet any girl to start up a reasonable conversation with). Resonable girls hate arrogant guys. So if he's telling the truth, the girls he woos are very very very dumb, and so is he for wooing them.

lil' boys talking about fast lanes "when I got on the fast lane. . ."
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Youngpo413: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Honeypot1:
I'm not a sadist but sometimes it feels good to be on the giving end. I was very popular with girls because of my good looks, wits and some academic feats but the few who i digged refused to get serious with me. They all came with the normal girlie rambles; oh let's be friends, i see u as my brother, oh u are not from my tribe, i'm one yr older than u blablabla.

But when i started moving on a fast lane, i suddenly became a complete package and they all came running after me. Now i have taken all their hearts hostage and they are all willing to remain happy hopeful prisoners of love. And the feeling that all these pretty girls are doing the love marathon is so surprising yet absolutely overwhelming.

I met this girl on the train, i told her i have broken the hearts of 6 girls already and that she will be the 7th victim, yet she's been pestering me with calls. Why do girls have this incredible adventurous nature and seem to get more interested when u are arrogant and make yourself ungettable?
the reason why they are called "fishbrain".
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Youngpo413: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2014
eslynera:
@Honey-pot: I hate heart breakers, because i've experienced one of em, but one question goes?? don't u feel bad cheating on many chics at da same time?? how do u feel?? what do u gain?? ** yeah ryte, u gain mhhhhh*!*!*!*!** but would it kill you settling with one cul girl?? aren't people afraid of AIDS?? Instead they just digg in with anybody?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
i wish i only had a million questions, to why guys are like thaT, its just so rediculous!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
hate the game,dont hate the player...so get out.
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Youngpo413: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
chistiana:
I wonder what some guys as turn we ladies to, u broke 6 ladies heart and u hapy to say it, common dont be silly.

dont be surprise that lady u love so much will some day break ur heart.

does it really matter?nonsense.
For your info,real players dont fall inlove.
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Youngpo413: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Honeypot1:
@eslynera

Sorry u were heart-broken, it's just an essential part of life, a baby learning how to walk must sustain some bruises. Afterall, we are all heart breakers, as a lady there is a high probability that u will reject 5 serious suitors (and toy with their hearts) all declaring their undying love for u before u finally get married. what is that called? Why has it suddenly become an abomination because a guy is involved? Another glaring hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!
carry on jare,nothing do you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Overpossesive And Paranoid? / Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired / What Would You Say Are Reasonable Grounds For Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.