Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) (42260 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by allymarry89(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Lovely
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by K9blunt(f): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
StunchLord:
Well, can't say I believe any of this. Crazy things happen everyday but the craze of naija guys haven't gone to that extent. Bloggers can do anything to pull traffic.

It's real I've seen it
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by arsenal33: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Waste of money.... why displaying one's pic to all and sundry? For security reasons, he shouldn't have done that.
just my thought.....kidnappers may just be interested
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by bobbybrown007: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Sweet!
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/man-wishes-wife-happy-birthday-with.html
mine will be at the sky, how lovely it would be
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by omolola15(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

I'm sorry you got treated badly by love, I'm sorry your love and affection was never reciprocated and I'm even more sorry that at the moment you're living a life void of love and affection. I dare say that you don't even know what genuine love looks and feels like. Don't give up dear, there is hope, I know you're angry and upset but that's not the end of the world, there are good people who want to make you feel special, don't shut the door okay. You deserve to be treated even more than what this lucky woman is getting.
Cc: CindyeMerAld
skarlett

Mehn this bros no get chill ooooooooooooooooooo. Kilode

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
wooow. I can't say its right or wrong but love could make someone do the unthinkable.......please you guys should check out my latest write-up "most pressing things to do if I become president" in politics section. freely commend, add yours and condemn. Grasias
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Lovelynature(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Ama do so when I finally marry Sinaj undecided

Nne I'm sure you gonna yes wink
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Cubeet2: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol Afonjas and Mumunity
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Na dis kind husband go dey hungry ajebuter beemzy2014 Juliaann iyangbali osusumustflow and co
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by fxskye: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Sweet!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/man-wishes-wife-happy-birthday-with.html

It's a good thing but needs to be security conscious in this spate of kidnapping.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

I'm sorry you got treated badly by love, I'm sorry your love and affection was never reciprocated and I'm even more sorry that at the moment you're living a life void of love and affection. I dare say that you don't even know what genuine love looks and feels like. Don't give up dear, there is hope, I know you're angry and upset but that's not the end of the world, there are good people who want to make you feel special, don't shut the door okay. You deserve to be treated even more than what this lucky woman is getting.
skarlett
Thanks for taking out time to explain to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by aylagos(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
I want to do this for lady Nlers but who could that be ? Let me check them one by one to choose grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by saintandsinnerz: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

skarlett
Mr man just shut it, can't someone air his or her opinion again without big-mouthed people like you start insulting them using sarcasm? You found it cool and she didn't, what is your problem with that?

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
what is the essence of this if i may ask
.....To show Nigerians say em don commot from RECESSION WAHALA !!! grin grin grin

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by banio: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Guess his wife does not put on wedding ring. So he is scared of huzzlers, thus the announcement to all to stay clear
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by deusp: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Jealosin#is it your money?
UrennaNkoli:
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by meltiplexer: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one,Naijabet pay o. let me advertise my wifey too o
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
K9blunt:

It's real I've seen it
Oh well. That lady must really be someone special.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by gbishman: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Lagos for show
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Sincere condolences to the wife for having such a f00l as her husband.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by engrjacuzzi: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
that man should visit yaba left for medical advice. its so bizarrely to see a poor man do things not worth it. why can't we hear d likes of dangote, adenuga showcase their birthday or that of their spouses on billboard...
poverty and stupidity are affecting few people.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
In dis recession undecided undecided undecided
God I need a miracle cool cool
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by aylagos(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
aylagos:
I want to do this for lady Nlers but who could that be ? Let me check them one by one to choose grin
modeller I choose,if you want to know why check my profile we have somthing in common, so when is your birthday ?
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by uracocksucker: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:
boring

Its fuc-king boring ..its not even news worthy. There is an electronic billboard at Durunmi in Abuja where u can do this for FREE!!!!

its not special, not unique, not news worthy, highly inconsequential and somehow its NEWS?? kmft
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by nnachukz(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
I'm seeing a husband who thinks the wife is playing away match and wants to make sure everybody knows she is married. By sampling only her picture.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
uracocksucker:

Its fuc-king boring ..its not even news worthy. There is an electronic billboard at Durunmi in Abuja where u can do this for FREE!!!!

its not special, not unique, not news worthy, highly inconsequential and somehow its NEWS?? kmft
y u con dey vex like dz nau. calm down bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by coolegbo(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Awww...this is lovely. I just wonder why some are criticizing an act of love. As if una no go like am if pesin do am for una
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by aylagos(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:
In dis recession undecided undecided undecided
God I need a miracle cool cool
you don't need a miracle you the right Man, what the man did was not miracle but show of love.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by metallisc(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=skarlett post=49792984]To what end? undecided[/quote

to the end of the billboard! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.