Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) (42268 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by grandlexuz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Waste of money.... why displaying one's pic to all and sundry? For security reasons, he shouldn't have done that.

Security reasons na which one nor bros. Pastors, politicians etc display their pictures on the highway every now and then. You have most certainly got tonnes of pictures on Facebook. Pictures that can be accesed by anyone on on planet earth. Let the man please and celebrate his wife. You guys are quick to complain over everything. So oga "securitician" tell us how this bridge security?

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by steryj(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

No bro, I'm not being sarcastic. You can only give what you have, and a lady with so much negativity and pain is a hazard to people around her. Life is too short to be angry all the time especially when it's towards somebody else's hapiness. Her satisfaction would only be validated by a story in which a man beats up or abuses his wife instead of showing her love.
Oh! Still dwell on this? Pls cut the crap!
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Missyetty(f): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wow! That was really sweet of him
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Peace2love: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
A good way of sending warning signal to all the men that use to eye her,

#sheismywifeooh

Stay clear!

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

I hope you read it though. I'll swerve now...

I didnt undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by prela(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.

I don't see anything embarrassing about this.....bad belle

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.

E dey pain u bah? do you know what some couples had to go through before they could actually attain the status which they are today? when people say things we do for love wait until u r into something real not ur meet me for my junction love or waiting on God level.... haters gon hate cos if na Davido or wizkid do am for dem baby mama na swag.. pray for money and true love.

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by justkool(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
That dude' needs b'r'a'i'n' transplant.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by runs360: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
what is the essence of this if i may ask
The essence is that he values his wife.... That is a real man and a real husband.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by diva90: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided couldn't he use a better picture of her
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Gkshy2011(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
imagine for this resexxion!
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
When a woman has put in lots of sacrifices for her man, then she would be given a grand celebration, no be all these kobo kobo ashawo that want everything on a platter. I will do bigger for my wifey.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
aylagos:
you don't need a miracle you the right Man, what the man did was not miracle but show of love.

It's only God that can bring dis kind of right man
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by aylagos(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:

It's only God that can bring dis kind of right man
that's true
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by akigbemaru: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Billboard
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2016
A stupid man, married possibly to a reasonable Lady....

I pity his wife..., that's if she is not stupid as well...
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by IamNawty(f): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2016
nuelyoyo:
Do only lady I can do that for on Nairaland is the one on iamnawty's profile pics. grin
grin undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
IamNawty:
grin undecided
why the mix smileys wink
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Na dis kind husband go dey hungry ajebuter beemzy2014 Juliaann iyangbali osusumustflow and co
I am a happily marriage o so count me out
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by beemzy2014(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I am a happily marriage o so count me out

my hubby fine die. and he large gan.

IYANGBALI. ..u know how we roll na
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by N101: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jalubarika:
Moved to tears.
I must Celebrate my gf this way too.
Mahn, I use to know I don't deserve that girl . She good heart, beautiful and forgiving.
I don't fail to disappoint you umpteen time even yesterday.
You're a gentle and shrewd companion. Always pushing me hard to the front that I can do it. #LOL#
Aniefiok!

Celebrate her when she becomes your wife.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
beemzy2014:

my hubby fine die. and he large gan.
you can lie grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / I Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.