Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale (840 Views)

4 International Passport And Ecowas Passport, Pl Call 07028271494 / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by babareketaiwo(f): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2009
I HAVE A VALID ECOWAS E PASSPORT WITH CHINA VISA TO DISPOSE INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL 08061628171 OR 08029491540. NOTE THAT THE SAID VISA AND PASSPORT HAS BEEN COLLECTED WITH MY NAME.
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ babareketaiwo

U are a criminal. E-passport has ur finger print and nobody else can use it.
Whoever buys it will be arrested as soon as the person gets to the airport.
Why not keep it? Oh cos u are wanted person, probably committed crime with it. Thief!!
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by OAM4J: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
he must be a shameless criminal at that. And I think he is also on some cheap drugs. Cant imagine someone advertising an e-passport on net that bears his name and identity.
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by dinggle: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2009
You probably stole the passport. Any body buying that passport from you should be prepared to go to prison in china, and hopefully that person will find out what it means to be in chinese prison before he/she makes that self hanging decision.
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 17, 2009
@justwise He is probably too daft to know that he's identity is on d passport shocked
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by bashydemy(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2009
OMG why are people so hearless why you wan put your fellow human for prison cos is a sure thing
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by lovemoi2(f): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2009
babareketaiwo:

I HAVE A VALID ECOWAS E PASSPORT WITH CHINA VISA TO DISPOSE INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL 08061628171 OR 08029491540. NOTE THAT THE SAID VISA AND PASSPORT HAS BEEN COLLECTED WITH MY NAME.

complete thief

carry ur wickedness to hell

idiot
Re: China Visa And Ecowas Passport For Sale by justwise(m): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2009
luizworld:

@justwise He is probably too daft to know that he's identity is on d passport shocked

This is shocking, pple can go to any lenght to make cheap money.

(1)

1 Mnth,3 Mnths And 2 Years U.s Visas / How To Stay Abroad Successfully / Us Dv Lottery Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.