Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Letter To My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Ex (383 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Ex by Hdanny(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2016
[b]YOUTH ALIVE CAMP
Dear sweetie,
It's really exciting writing this letter to you, just to let you know how beautiful you made my world within that short time we were together.
The first day I set my eyes on you, it would be so foolish of me to tell you I actually stood where I was with my eyes fixed on you for good 20minns. Oh! Did I just say 20minns? Common it was almost an hour. I tried to summoned the courage to let you know how I felt, buh I didn't know why my legs refused to work, yet I kept breathing hard at that instance.
Looking backward, the second day, I was so hungry, immediately we rounded off the service, everybody was almost exhausted, the spirit of hunger was unbearable. I dashed to the serving point within seconds, and I got served afterwards.
On my way to the hostel, I was lost in my thought, thinking how I would sentence the food into my belly, doing this, I saw this captivating pretty young lady at distance, your sight cut me shot in my thought and immediately saw you, I got filled up within seconds, I tried to locate the hunger buh no where to be found. You were with two guys, both of them half-build, I could sense that the atmosphere around you guys. was unpleasant even though I didn't care, instead I approached you.
Hey! What up dear? I said in my lowest voice, buh you tried to ignore me as if nothing came out from my mouth, well I raised my voice a little, and immediately you gave me an harshly work "OK", hmmn, am Dapo by name, and u? I asked firmly with a warmth smile, Dolapo, u replied shapely, hearing your name, I think my face turned tomato red and I felt butterfly in my stomach. it's amazing how our name coincide, I said buh I got no response_________________.Finally we agreed at a point
Back to my hostel, everywhere was. scattered, some were dancing and shouting while others were even shouting for more food. I just sat down alone, thinking about the queen just met. hmmn, beautiful girl with an angelic face, an half-foot shorter than I am, her hair fluffed accross her face, I really admired you from the start and during the few mins we were together, you really llight up my world with your love[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Alternator Facts / What Song Would Make Your Friday / Gyjnfcvghjndctyfghbdxrtfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.