Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) (34140 Views)

Facts About HIV And AIDS Everyone Should Know / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / 5 Dreaded Facts About HIV And AIDS That You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by RobinRay(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
conspiracy theorist come and argue oooo!!!
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Ellegacy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
So this is news? I didn't even brother to read your write up Op, just here for the comment..
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ginaz:

HIV AIDS is real o shocked, denying it is like denying there are no sexual transmitted diseases. See eh, I've seen someone died of HIV aids. My aunt is a nurse and this particular fair lady always comes to treat neither rashes or fever, cough and chest pain problems. They finally admitted her in her mother's house, that's was the first time I heard the world HIV AIDS, I would be in Jss1 then. Unfortunately she infected her bf.

I knew of a family that lost both dad and mom to it.

Don't think is a prank cos it's very real.

Don't mind the fool. My uncle and his wife died of AIDS. Awareness is important. This one denying it might even be infected

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Christardor:
Imagine the headline."something you need to know about HIV/AIDS"
Mtcheew,i thought it is now airborne,
Abeg,tell us something new.
grin grin abi ooo. Old news. We've heard all this before
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by MrTour: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
It seems you already have HIV and find it difficult to come to terms with it. Go for counselling.

Ighoga898:

if it did everyone would've contracted it by now.

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
PhantomD:

Eyya!!! u mumu o, no be small..smh

The guy mumurity no get part 2. Na confirm.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Your stupidity is out of this world grin....please keep spreading false message about hiv, at least it will benefit humanity by reducing the population cheesy....we are too over populated abeg, enough is enough undecided
Ighoga898:

if it exists as u claim, wouldn't it have spread across everyone living. my point is if u re d most protective person by using protection or abstaining 4rm sex entirely, there re still other ways dat include every day inevitable daily activities... if u still doubt me any further download Bleep ILLUMINATI by Eminem.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin
yeyeboi:
Abeg I nor read this one tongue make person nor go dey read the one wey go make am dey dream bad dream this cold nyt angry
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Genophobia grin
NairaMaster1:
The fear of HIV is the beginning of wisdom
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
hahahaha....denial is the first step after hearing the tragic news from the doctor, suicide is the last step grin
MrTour:

It seems you already have HIV and find it difficult to come to terms with it. Go for counselling.

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
It is a hoax.

No virus called HIV exists
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by mankan2k7(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
konjinus:
1. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that attacks cells of immune system and weakens its ability to defend against infections and diseases, and causes AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome).

2. HIV is transmitted in several ways including:

• Having unprotected, casual sexual intercourse

• Receiving infected blood during blood transfusion

• Sharing infected needles or other sharp objects

• From a mother to her baby during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.

3. HIV is the foremost infectious disease killer in the world.

4. India has the third largest population of HIV-infected individuals in the world, after South Africa and Nigeria.

5. About 33.4 million people are living with HIV worldwide (according to 2008 statistics), and an estimated 2.08 million people were living with HIV in India in 2011.

6. The first case of HIV in India was detected in Chennai in 1986.

7. About 0.116 million people were newly infected with HIV in India in 2011.

8. An estimated 1.7 million people died of HIV/AIDS in 2011.

9. Combination antiretroviral therapy (ART) prevents the HIV virus from multiplying in the body, and improves immunity.

10. Mother-to-child transmission of HIV is almost entirely preventable by ART.

11. Gay and bisexual men of all races around the world are the most radically affected by HIV.

12. The states of Andhra Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Maharashtra have the highest prevalence of HIV in India.

13. There are several ways to prevent HIV transmission such as:

• Practicing safe sex using condoms.

• Getting tested and treated for sexually transmitted infections

• Avoiding sharing needles and syringes

• Ensuring that all blood or blood products used in transfusion are tested for HIV.

Source: https://yakshub..com.ng/2016/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-hivaids.html?m=1

Tell us d situation in Nigeria, this is not India pls

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
HIV/AIDS is real.
I was at the lab last week, when this sweet lady waltzed in and said "I came for my CD4-count result"... that rang a bell, but I couldn't remember where I heard it or rather I didn't wanna believe it was what I thought it was.

So, I quickly brought out my phone,opened google and confirmed my 'fears'.

When they brought out the file of CD4-count results, just kee me!
File was BIG!

Abeg, HIV/AIDS is real!

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by MNDY(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
mankan2k7:

Tell us d situation in Nigeria, this is not India pls

Jesus Christ! Did I just read a part saying globally Nigeria ranks second after South Africa, then India third?
-
The virus is that prevalent in Nigeria here for such global ranking for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by FILEBE(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

if it exists as u claim, wouldn't it have spread across everyone living. my point is if u re d most protective person by using protection or abstaining 4rm sex entirely, there re still other ways dat include every day inevitable daily activities... if u still doubt me any further download Bleep ILLUMINATI by Eminem.

The best place to confirm is from a lyrics of Rapper? Ha! God! What is happening to our generation? Is Eminem a doctor? This is what u get when you idolize a celebrity. The effects of these stars on youths and adults are real mehn. I just confirmed it.

Btw. Wasnt it Rihanna that sang "shine bright like a diamond"? What does science and common sense tell us about Diamonds?

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
HIV is a hoax.

AIDS is real but easily curable condition.

HIV is a fraud used as the excuse to use fraudulent HIV meds kill immune system giving the condition called AIDS, which is curable provided the toxic meds are stopped.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
If you want to ignore the truth you do so at your own peril.

The AIDS hoax was devised as a way to depopulate Africa.

Wake the f.. Up black people!
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
AIDS IS REAL and so are the companies who make good profit keeping it that way grin
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by sleeknick: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Who wants to sell a phone. I have 15k to buy a gud fairly used font.
Contact me on: 08167650196 I'm in Lagos
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Shiitposter: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

u re d biggest mumu to think it does exist

Look, don't just sit there and throw baseless logic around at people, talking about illuminati and shiit.
If you want your hypothesis to be taken seriously, just look for someone that has been diagnosed with the supposed "fake HIV" virus
Take a clean needle inject his blood inside you (just a little) do not panic as this is forma scientific purpose
Report back here on Nairaland with video evidence and empirical proof and people will start to take you seriously.

Its soo easy to type anything on the internet for instance "i want to sell half of the moon to Russia, please believe me i'm legit" see how easy that is?

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by jennyebi(f): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
I didn't read ur write up. I'm only here to tell people dat it doesn't exist.
change ds ur mentality o. it's very real, it exists n is very deadly.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by jennyebi(f): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
PhantomD:
Eyya!!! u mumu o, no be small..smh
seriously
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Shiitposter: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
GenBuhari:
If you want to ignore the truth you do so at your own peril.

The AIDS hoax was devised as a way to depopulate Africa.

Wake the f.. Up black people!

The virus (HIV) is not a hoax, however depopulating Africa is actually a real deal
And that is what most virus were engineered for (ebola for instance).
Just like how war and famine reduced population in the past. African's breed at an alarming rate without enough resources to sustain the continent, they flood other continent which is what most elites are trying to prevent.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Your stupidity is out of this world grin....please keep spreading false message about hiv, at least it will benefit humanity by reducing the population cheesy....we are too over populated abeg, enough is enough undecided
u definitely re aboard d ship dat is sinking 4 d population to reduce.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by icebergfresh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
am new here. girls rate me. check my signature. pls hw many like 4 me cool
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrTour:

what wrong with you guys, can't someone give his opinion again on nairaland?
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by frankloloko: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't just google about the sympton you will kill yourself . If you feel you're infected go and buy multivatamins it will slower it and increase your cd4 . It's even more save than using anti viral . Prayer will also help . Sex is every where and girls will always go for the money .
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898 does have a point that any contagious disease would over a few decades would be expected to have infected a far greater proportion of the world population at least 50% by now after 40 years.

I am sure mathematicians would understand my argument.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Esetim(f): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

Your ignorance stinks!
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gaborone:

Just look at you.
if there's deadly virus lik HIV as u all claim , will any of u b close to d opposite sex let alone fucking dem.?
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
GenBuhari:
Ighoga898 does have a point that any contagious disease would over a few decades would be expected to have infected a far greater proportion of the world population at least 50% by now after 40 years.

I am sure mathematicians would understand my argument.
thank God there's finally someone dat sees from my own point of view
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
But there's a cure now na,I celebrated that discovery skinny dipping with one shewe next door undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal / Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' / 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.