Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) (34142 Views)

Facts About HIV And AIDS Everyone Should Know / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / 5 Dreaded Facts About HIV And AIDS That You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
But if people a genuinely open to learning the truth, I can make points from several angles, that should make question whether what you've been told about HIV /AIDS is true.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by titsqueez(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nigeria has the second HIV/AIDS prevalence in the world? that i just do not believe.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
My friend our job is not an easy one. I have been on this for 2 years now trying to explain how AIDS is a white man's hoax design for depopulation of Africa.

Many Africans unfortunately are still mentally enslaved and can't question anything the white man tells them even when evidence of white man 's lies are glaring.
Ighoga898:

thank God there's finally someone dat sees from my own point of view
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by flamingREED(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
MNDY:

Jesus Christ! Did I just read a part saying globally Nigeria ranks second after South Africa, then India third?
-
The virus is that prevalent in Nigeria here for such global ranking for Nigeria?

It's persons like Seun, Ifeness, Hardmirror and co that don't fear hell and death that this news will be too good for.

At least, at the moment, they should have something to fear.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by JuanJO(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
my guys wey dey like do am skin to skin, I dey greet o
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by flamingREED(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
Shiitposter:

Look, don't just sit there and throw baseless logic around at people, talking about illuminati and shiit.
If you want your hypothesis to be taken seriously, just look for someone that has been diagnosed with the supposed "fake HIV" virus
Take a clean needle inject his blood inside you (just a little) do not panic as this is forma scientific purpose
Report back here on Nairaland with video evidence and empirical proof and people will start to take you seriously.

Its soo easy to type anything on the internet for instance "i want to sell half of the moon to Russia, please believe me i'm legit" see how easy that is?

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by Originalsly: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
I guess the ehmmm.... bleachers have a point... if they plan on remaining local... and until they start becoming bronze!
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by gebest: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Op don't create parnic on people's heart, u would ve added that, one can still leave a normal life if taken his drug regularly so its not a death sentence, so PLHIVAIDS entertain no fear, its not a death sentence just keep taking ur drugs regularly.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by grandlexuz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

if it exists as u claim, wouldn't it have spread across everyone living. my point is if u re d most protective person by using protection or abstaining 4rm sex entirely, there re still other ways dat include every day inevitable daily activities... if u still doubt me any further download Bleep ILLUMINATI by Eminem.

I did not know a day will come on Nairaland when I will have to tell someone they are an Idi-ot...Bros you are an Idi-ot..

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by grandlexuz(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
GenBuhari:
My friend our job is not an easy one. I have been on this for 2 years now trying to explain how AIDS is a white man's hoax design for depopulation of Africa.

Many Africans unfortunately are still mentally enslaved and can't question anything the white man tells them even when evidence of white man 's lies are glaring.

You are suffering from something worse than HIV.. You ignoramus!
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by alezzy13: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
copy and paste
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by montero4Dladies(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

I liken d way money goes around in circulation to sex.. say 4 instance a certain #20 note is contaminated with a certain deadly disease. Could u begin to imagine how many people dat would die contaminating dat disease. I site dis example bcoz sex circulates desame way money does.
oga u need 2 be sseriously educated abt dis subject. 4 ur information subject 2 d example u gave, note dat d virus cannot last up 2 a minute outside its host (blood, fluid etc) it ll surely die...
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by iwadobo: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
konjinus:
why do you think so

That thing Na scam . HIV test read some harmless chromosomes in your system and tagged it HIV . I know of okada rider who had an accident and was rushed to the hospital somewhere in Abule Egba , Lagos . The doctor in the private hospital tested his blood for HIV and he was found to be positive , he was the reader referred to sango general hospital Ota, where it was confirmed to be true . But this guy never agreed that he has some hidden sickness as he has never fallen ill for once though a Chian smoker . Every now and then , he was made to queue along people suffering from various illnesses such as K . Sarcoma, tuberculosis skin diseases etc all in the name of rerunning HIV test for viral load.

When the guy confided in me his predicament, I made him to do some searching as to why HIV cannot and will NEVER be the cause of AIDS and why he should stop queing with those people suffering from very contagious diseases. After some searches, he came and told me he has read ,he has watched videos and listen to tapes online and that he is now convinced that the AIDs merchant just wanted to have him killed so as just to count him among people who were positive and later died of AIDs or developed AIDs before they started taken HART . Since 2005 that this thing happened , this guy despite being a chain smoker , with poor living conditions has not even have malaria let alone skin rashes . The wives and children all living heathyly .

So, before you kill yourself when diagnosed of HIV , just know you are only worrying yourself for nothing . You will only die now or developed any major illness when u allowed yourself to be manipulated by those agents of AIDs merchants .

Also, I saw a certain Ibo woman who is a devote to the core . When she was attending ante natal care in a private hospital, she asked to take HIV test and she was found to be positive . So, ahe was asked to go to a government hospital with her husband and children .on getting there , tests were conducted and none of her husband or children was found to be positive . And being a woman known and trusted by her husband, the husband said no, I can never believe this . I know my wife cannot sleep with another man, she has not done any blood transfusion and she had never had any cause to be injected by any Dr or nurse . And being a deeper life member, a devote for that matter , she doesn't go to the salon, so where is the source of this demon in our family . Though I don't know whether she us taking the poisonous HAART, but since 2011 that this thing happened, the woman is still living fine and the baby girl she gave birth to has no sign of illness in her . Yet, the man relocated in shame . He left Abule Egba for igando where he has his personal structure that was not fully ready by then .

This AIDS is just a collection of many known diseases with a positive test to some non existent virus.
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by baddosky1: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
konjinus:
1. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that attacks cells of immune system and weakens its ability to defend against infections and diseases, and causes AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome).

2. HIV is transmitted in several ways including:

• Having unprotected, casual sexual intercourse

• Receiving infected blood during blood transfusion

• Sharing infected needles or other sharp objects

• From a mother to her baby during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.

3. HIV is the foremost infectious disease killer in the world.

4. India has the third largest population of HIV-infected individuals in the world, after South Africa and Nigeria.

5. About 33.4 million people are living with HIV worldwide (according to 2008 statistics), and an estimated 2.08 million people were living with HIV in India in 2011.

6. The first case of HIV in India was detected in Chennai in 1986.

7. About 0.116 million people were newly infected with HIV in India in 2011.

8. An estimated 1.7 million people died of HIV/AIDS in 2011.

9. Combination antiretroviral therapy (ART) prevents the HIV virus from multiplying in the body, and improves immunity.

10. Mother-to-child transmission of HIV is almost entirely preventable by ART.

11. Gay and bisexual men of all races around the world are the most radically affected by HIV.

12. The states of Andhra Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Maharashtra have the highest prevalence of HIV in India.

13. There are several ways to prevent HIV transmission such as:

• Practicing safe sex using condoms.

• Getting tested and treated for sexually transmitted infections

• Avoiding sharing needles and syringes

• Ensuring that all blood or blood products used in transfusion are tested for HIV.

Source: https://yakshub..com.ng/2016/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-hivaids.html?m=1

OP, all the things you mentioned here is already what we know. But wait o! So Nigeria is now the 2nd HIV prevalent country with HIV?

See what buhari has caused! angry angry
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by kenedy175(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
iwadobo:

That thing Na scam . HIV test read some harmless chromosomes in your system and tagged it HIV . I know of okada rider who had an accident and was rushed to the hospital somewhere in Abule Egba , Lagos . The doctor in the private hospital tested his blood for HIV and he was found to be positive , he was the reader referred to sango general hospital Ota, where it was confirmed to be true . But this guy never agreed that he has some hidden sickness as he has never fallen ill for once though a Chian smoker . Every now and then , he was made to queue along people suffering from various illnesses such as K . Sarcoma, tuberculosis skin diseases etc all in the name of rerunning HIV test for viral load.

When the guy confided in me his predicament, I made him to do some searching as to why HIV cannot and will NEVER be the cause of AIDS and why he should stop queing with those people suffering from very contagious diseases. After some searches, he came and told me he has read ,he has watched videos and listen to tapes online and that he is now convinced that the AIDs merchant just wanted to have him killed so as just to count him among people who were positive and later died of AIDs or developed AIDs before they started taken HART . Since 2005 that this thing happened , this guy despite being a chain smoker , with poor living conditions has not even have malaria let alone skin rashes . The wives and children all living heathyly .

So, before you kill yourself when diagnosed of HIV , just know you are only worrying yourself for nothing . You will only die now or developed any major illness when u allowed yourself to be manipulated by those agents of AIDs merchants .

Also, I saw a certain Ibo woman who is a devote to the core . When she was attending ante natal care in a private hospital, she asked to take HIV test and she was found to be positive . So, ahe was asked to go to a government hospital with her husband and children .on getting there , tests were conducted and none of her husband or children was found to be positive . And being a woman known and trusted by her husband, the husband said no, I can never believe this . I know my wife cannot sleep with another man, she has not done any blood transfusion and she had never had any cause to be injected by any Dr or nurse . And being a deeper life member, a devote for that matter , she doesn't go to the salon, so where is the source of this demon in our family . Though I don't know whether she us taking the poisonous HAART, but since 2011 that this thing happened, the woman is still living fine and the baby girl she gave birth to has no sign of illness in her . Yet, the man relocated in shame . He left Abule Egba for igando where he has his personal structure that was not fully ready by then .

This AIDS is just a collection of many known diseases with a positive test to some non existent virus.
Some of what you people say baffles me. So you think AIDS isn't real? Have you been to the hospital lately? Infectious Unit in particular. I have seen people suffer from this ailment and watched a lot die. There's no way you can't tell me AIDS isn't real. What AIDS does is to make you susceptible to any kind of illness... no matter how small that illness is, it could kill someone with AIDS.

Do you know that there are people who have this HIV virus but remain asymptomatic throughout there lives? They don't show symptoms but can also spread the virus. This your friend you talk about might be one of them. And mind you, they are very few.

People get misdiagnosed at times. That's why it is also advisable to go back for another test 3 months after the last one.

If you think AIDS isn't real, find an AIDS patient, prick him or her, use same needle or syringe on your body... come back after 3 months and tell me the result. Simple!
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by iwadobo: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
titsqueez:
Nigeria has the second HIV/AIDS prevalence in the world? that i just do not believe.

Yet population increases by the day! If you have an epidemy, the population will reduce drastically over a period of time till people started developing resistance to the disease before the population becomes stable . Until that happens in anywhere in the world, HIV / Aids remains a hoax that it is .
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by charlesucheh(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
konjinus:
1. HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that attacks cells of immune system and weakens its ability to defend against infections and diseases, and causes AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome).

4. India has the third largest population of HIV-infected individuals in the world, after South Africa and Nigeria.

5. About 33.4 million people are living with HIV worldwide (according to 2008 statistics), and an estimated 2.08 million people were living with HIV in India in 2011.

9. Combination antiretroviral therapy (ART) prevents the HIV virus from multiplying in the body, and improves immunity.

11. Gay and bisexual men of all races around the world are the most radically affected by HIV.

12. The states of Andhra Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Maharashtra have the highest prevalence of HIV in India.

• Ensuring that all blood or blood products used in transfusion are tested for HIV.

Source: https://yakshub..com.ng/2016/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-hivaids.html?m=1
HEY BRUV, PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I DON'T KNOW AND FOR THE RECORDS>>>>>>

Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by iwadobo: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
kenedy175:

Some of what you people say baffles me. So you think AIDS isn't real? Have you been to the hospital lately? Infectious Unit in particular. I have seen people suffer from this ailment and watched a lot die. There's no way you can't tell me AIDS isn't real. What AIDS does is to make you susceptible to any kind of illness... no matter how small that illness is, it could kill someone with AIDS.

Do you know that there are people who have this HIV virus but remain asymptomatic throughout there lives? They don't show symptoms but can also spread the virus. This your friend you talk about might be one of them. And mind you, they are very few.

Yet for the past 11 years , non of his two wives and children has ever come down with any ailment . The people you see in the hospital are suffering from normal sickness. Why Thiers was tagged AIDS was because they tested positive to HIV. For example , If u died of TB with HIV negative, it is TB that killed you, I'd u died of TB with a positive HIV test, it is AIDS that kill u. If malaria killed u and u tested +ve to HIV , it is tagged AIDS, but if -ve to HIV , u dies of malaria . Name just one disease the is specific to HIV ? Just name one . It doesn't exist. Before , we were told KS is peculiar to HIV infection , but when people with KS but with negative test to HIV began to surface , they changed the tune to it is only very common with hiv positive people .
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by kenedy175(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:

if it exists as u claim, wouldn't it have spread across everyone living. my point is if u re d most protective person by using protection or abstaining 4rm sex entirely, there re still other ways dat include every day inevitable daily activities... if u still doubt me any further download Bleep ILLUMINATI by Eminem.

Your own ignorance is worse. After I saw the song you said that Eminem sang, I gave up on you. No need arguing on this HIV thing with you sef
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by misscall247: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ighoga898:
I didn't read ur write up. I'm only here to tell people dat it doesn't exist.
why do u tink so?
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by iwadobo: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
kenedy175:

Your own ignorance is worse. After I saw the song you said that Eminem sang, I gave up on you. No need arguing on this HIV thing with you sef

Stop the insults, just prove your point with facts and not what u just read in white man's book
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by misscall247: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Never knew it was this high in nigeria.thank u @ op
u foolish ooo,DAT is an estimation
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by misscall247: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
RaeMystix:
Great Info
wat is dia dat u didn't know b4 now

just to make ftc
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by pablus: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nigeria ranks 2nd in highest number of infected people? need to double check and FGN better correct the situation ASAP
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by kenedy175(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
iwadobo:

Yet for the past 11 years , non of his two wives and children has ever come down with any ailment . The people you see in the hospital are suffering from normal sickness. Why Thiers was tagged AIDS was because they tested positive to HIV. For example , If u died of TB with HIV negative, it is TB that killed you, I'd u died of TB with a positive HIV test, it is AIDS that kill u. If malaria killed u and u tested +ve to HIV , it is tagged AIDS, but if -ve to HIV , u dies of malaria . Name just one disease the is specific to HIV ? Just name one . It doesn't exist. Before , we were told KS is peculiar to HIV infection , but when people with KS but with negative test to HIV began to surface , they changed the tune to it is only very common with hiv positive people .
Like I said, what AIDS does is to make you susceptible to all kind of diseases, it reduces the immunity hence the name Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. There are other factors that could reduce ones immunity to like Severe malnutrition, Cancer, chemotherapy and others... TB doesn't just affect anybody. In short, it's one of the diseases that causes high mortality in AIDS patients. If you see someone with TB, screen for HIV. You talked about Kaposi sarcoma. This is almost like a a definitive sign of AIDS. It's very common among AIDS patients. If you see someone with one, screen for HIV and I bet you, I'm 90% sure the person got HIV. Same with persistent oesophegeal Candidiasis, very common among AIDS patients. I could go on and on....
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by kenedy175(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
iwadobo:

Stop the insults, just prove your point with facts and not what u just read in white man's book
That guy is something else. Was trying to prove a point to him. If he doesn't know the songs Eminem sang, will he know anything on this issue?
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by frankloloko: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mutivitamins help . Take it everyday .
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by misscall247: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
konjinus:

if only u black can fear God d way u fear aids d world will b a beta place 4all
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by misscall247: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2016
kenedy175:

if only we can fear God d way we fear all dis disease.......haba

life 4sweet wella
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by frankloloko: 12:05am On Oct 10, 2016
@kennedy175 have you tested ya self ? What about the bus drivers , conductors in lag , okada riders you think they have gf ? Ode . They suck ashawo back and front and they are still healthy . I have read about it many times . Antiviral is just for prevention not to give to another person . If you eat and sleep very we'll . Hiv won't even go to aids cos the cd4 will be low and you can hardly transmit . And you will live your healthy life . Secondly google it now mutivitamins drugs slow it dawn ' even in mother to child during pregnancy . Don't go and put fear in people's mind .
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:15am On Oct 10, 2016
OMG! Naija is very high on the HIV list. cry
Re: What You Need To Know About HIV/AIDS (important) by emi14: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Hiv is real what I disagree is that Nigeria is 1st to 3rd most affected in the world. You didn't mention Botswana and Uganda. Research again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria And Japan Sign $18.2m Deal / Young Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over 'Hunger And Rejection From His Family' / 4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.