Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Does He Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Want From Me? (1773 Views)

A Slay Queen Asked Guy To Pay 20k Weekly If He Want To Date Her / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / I Ask What He Want On His Damn Birthday, Here Is What He Has To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Want From Me? by hottadiva(f): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
The next 3 people below would be confused by just reading this

Anyway, the two of you are confused.
And why are you still single, if I may ask cos if you are in a good relationship you would be thanking God for however has come in for your bestie.

The way I see it, the guy is just a gentleman, he is ready to move on but waking up to see your good morning chat everyday makes him feel guilty that he is leaving you behind after all the groove so he is ready to move on but he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Solution, get yourself a partner and let the guy be happy

2 Likes

Re: What Does He Want From Me? by zinachidi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
from what i could understand, the two of you not being together is your fault(due to ur congent reasons). And u sound like u love him, so if u truly did you could have given the relationship a chance before u decide it wont work out.

And i dont think you are hurting because he is ''lying'' to you. I think its because you have feelings for him and it hurts to see him so close to another lady. Cos if u guys are just besties as u say you shouldn't be so concerned with him and the other lady.

Try and be more open ok?

2 Likes

Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
I did not read all this things oooo. Lobbish

Re: What Does He Want From Me? by IamLEGEND1: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
writing long shìt with no (,), no (.),just typing words like inpatient.
I no get time to read that kyn thing.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by omega25red(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
poster

grin grin you are funny as hell. you stopped seeing him and you are just friends but you are mad about who he claims or not claim as his GF. Lets stop the b.s. you are interested in him as more than just a friend and you need to let your feelings be known before it's too late assuming it isn't seeing as he has a lady who has the keys to his home already.

what was the real reason you didn't stay together? was it because he didn't have a job? By the way as ITbomb said why are you still single and belly aching about who he claims or not claim?

hottadiva:

1. Is he lying to me and why seeing as he has nothing to lose? (yes he likes someone else. you snooze you loose)
2. Do I bear this hurt and walk away from someone that has been my bestie and we've gone through so much together? ( yes just walk away)
3. What does true friendship/love require in such times? (true friendship will be to respect his relationships and not be a saboteur to his happiness)
4. How do I walk away without feeling like a part of me is dead? ( there is no way you wont feel that way. so just keep on walking)
Sorry about the long epistle but we really need candid advice.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Ginaz(f): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
I don't even know what to say, but all I just want to say is........

*BUHARI*

*pls pardon me*
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by jashar(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
abi it's you that open ya mouth to say the both of you can't be together in a relationship?

what's now your own there ehn?

why did you travel to see him ehn?

who's fooling who now?

Re: What Does He Want From Me? by schumastic(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
at a point i got confuse with the whole drama..

OP all i will say is that you are confuse cus you had the best relationship according to you but till messed it up. instead of you to call it quit and move on, you decided to stay due to some benefits (your biggest mistake).

i don't know why ladies will see the signs that a guy is not into them anymore but will still want to stay around cus that's exactly what you are doing. the painful truth is that, he is only using you as his sex mate and has no future plans for you.

the reason he hasn't told you he is seeing someone else is because the moment he lets you know, it definitely means he has no key to your kingdom again..

my advice: leave him alone and move on with your life except you still want to continue with the friends with benefit package.

1 Like

Re: What Does He Want From Me? by schumastic(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
jashar:
abi it's you that open ya mouth to say the both of you can't be together in a relationship?

what's now your own there ehn?

why did you travel to see him ehn?

who's fooling who now?

i believe she is into the guy and that's why she can't let go..if you check deep the reason they probably broke up is maybe she cheated n feels guilty about it.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
op get a life and let him be
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
op u need to get a life and let him be
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by bamisepeters(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have three important words combined to make a statement just for you only as that is the only key he has for you after he has another woman's key and he has given her his own too, just that he gave me that key to hand over to you.... "LET HIM BE"....
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by hottadiva(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
ITbomb:
The next 3 people below would be confused by just reading this

Anyway, the two of you are confused.
And why are you still single, if I may ask cos if you are in a good relationship you would be thanking God for however has come in for your bestie.

The way I see it, the guy is just a gentleman, he is ready to move on but waking up to see your good morning chat everyday makes him feel guilty that he is leaving you behind after all the groove so he is ready to move on but he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Solution, get yourself a partner and let the guy be happy

thank You
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by hottadiva(f): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
omega25red:
poster

grin grin you are funny as hell. you stopped seeing him and you are just friends but you are mad about who he claims or not claim as his GF. Lets stop the b.s. you are interested in him as more than just a friend and you need to let your feelings be known before it's too late assuming it isn't seeing as he has a lady who has the keys to his home already.

no it wasn't because of the job ish. Thank you sooo much. You spoke sense to my heart.
I pray for strength now to move on and not make a bigger fool of myself than I already have
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by hottadiva(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
i don't know why ladies will see the signs that a guy is not into them anymore but will still want to stay around cus that's exactly what you are doing. the painful truth is that, he is only using you as his sex mate and has no future plans for you.

the reason he hasn't told you he is seeing someone else is because the moment he lets you know, it definitely means he has no key to your kingdom again..

my advice: leave him alone and move on with your life except you still want to continue with the friends with benefit package.
[/quote]

Maybe because we love hard?
You truly believe it's because of access to 'benefits' that he's not fessing up? Not because he loves me still?
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blablabla, yawns out of thread sad
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by NemzySeries(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Op dunt tell me u dunt av transport back to ur base xcept U're really enjoying d fooling game bin conducted inside ur nose
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by ceejayxy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
*In p diddy's voice* baby u've been living in sin cos u've been really in love, but u've been living as friends...take a decision,either u define ur relationship with him or decline wateva relationship u have now....else u'll both be living in denial, and at the end of the day, i'll put my money on you being hurt more...
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by hottadiva(f): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
ceejayxy:
*In p diddy's voice* baby u've been living in sin cos u've been really in love, but u've been living as friends...take a decision,either u define ur relationship with him or decline wateva relationship u have now....else u'll both be living in denial, and at the end of the day, i'll put my money on you being hurt more...

I should probably clear the air that we've NEVER had sex. Our relations are just cuddles and stolen kisses.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by ceejayxy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
hottadiva:

I should probably clear the air that we've NEVER had sex. Our relations are just cuddles and stolen kisses.
My point is that u should define ur relationship with him
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
The question is What do you want from him?

You are in love with him! Its glaring.

You want him to be yours alone that was why you were hurt to find out someone is getting closer to him.

You friendzoned him because he wasn't employed then tho your heart ache for him and you even had the guts to tease him with it.

Now you feel just when everything is going on fine in his life he is giving another lady his attention.

Look here my lady, guys aren't fools they know when a lady stands by them against all odds and when a lady stands because she needs their chats.

The guy knows more than you think he does.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Threads by 4 Monikers I Dont Bother Opening. / See How This Lady Lost Her Surprise Proposal. / Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.