Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me (1792 Views)

Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Must A Guy always pay The Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2017

is it he's way of controlling his horniness
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why don't you ask him undecided

#YOLO
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
richommie:
Why don't you ask him undecided

#YOLO

why embarrass him like that
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
i honestly dont know embarassed
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
onila:

Why telling us? undecided

#YOLO
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by immortalcrown(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why you too dey look dat side?

Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by EWAagoyin(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
honestly onila u are very Hórny... let me fúck ur brains out for 3hours straight... u will be alright
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by donolatunji(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Actually What I Think Is That He May Use Rubber Thread Rope To Fix His Trousers,and you know thread rope cant be like belt.
Thats What I Think.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by DozieInc(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
onila:

is it he's way of controlling his horniness
It depends on what he is talking about smiley
Or
His belt don't fit.
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Its not easy taming dat thing na
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by integritylady(f): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
who knows if it's part of him already
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by minexpo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pic or I don't believe : tongue
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Daviestunech(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dis gal again but why...

SMD
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
ceejayx:
Its not easy taming dat thing na
cheesy
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
onila:
cheesy
u think his significant other dnt wanna join d convo?
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
onila:

You're the same person behind mamagee grin
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
LeView:

You're the same person behind mamagee grin
nop
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 2:51am On Feb 14, 2017
zz
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
ii
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila,you know what? you begining to sound like mamagee ..fucc off already
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
onila,you know what? you begining to sound like mamagee ..fucc off already

fcck ur dic-k
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
So many vulgar words on this Thread...
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by rawpadgin(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
this girl is so weird
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Incognito101: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
He's taming his kini so as not to bite you.
Radarada. Shioooor...
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
onila:

fcck ur dic-k
id prefer you suck on it
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by onila(f): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Incognito101:
He's taming his kini so as not to bite you.

Radarada. Shioooor...
cheesy
Re: Why Does This Guy Always Adjust His Belt When He's Talking To Me by popefuse(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2017
onila:

then what the point asking us

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? / Ladies, Come In Here....can You Propose To Your Man? / What Does It Mean When A Man Says “You’re My Lolo?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.