Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Is He For Real??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He For Real??? (1854 Views)

Is This The Real Seun For Real? PHOTO / Hillarious Photo: Is This Girl For Real? / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He For Real??? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
oh you did.. He probably uses is leisure time at work to message her.
Problem solved, kapich?
STFUareyouG0d:

Yes, I did.

Did you see this part "He calls me multiple times a day both on video and audio calls. He messages me all throughout his day."?
Re: Is He For Real??? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
oh you did.. He probably uses is leisure time at work to message her.
Problem solved, kapich?
k. Can't argue
Re: Is He For Real??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Xiadnat:

A hater has indeed arrived. Nothing to prove here. Take care.
you too, please crawl back to any slum you're from and learn to stop intruding in other peoples lifes ....CHEERS TO YOUR LIFE STRUGGLES cheesy
Re: Is He For Real??? by IamLEGEND1: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Would you blame her?
I do the same also. I carry out a thorough research on any guy I plan to be serious with. I won't even let him know all I've found out about him. Make I no go on journey of no return abeg!

Life's too short to be falling head over heels, without carrying your brain o.
I have zero social media accounts...save for whatsapp & NL(if that even counts as one).
See now if I was the guy in question,she'll think I'm some phantom menace & nonexistent red flags will start popping up everywhere.
but this is the 21st century,so I guess she's just doing her due diligence.
Re: Is He For Real??? by NaBanga: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
His goal is to leave Nigeria for better economic opportunities. He wants to move to a country that will provide financial stability, so he can provide for himself and his Nigerian family. You are the vessel for those goals. That is as real as it gets.
Re: Is He For Real??? by ericuzor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
CanadaGal14:
Been talking to a Nigerian man I met online for over a year now. I am from Canada. He calls me multiple times a day both on video and audio calls. He messages me all throughout his day. We laugh and share ideas and get along very well. we are trying to get him a visitor visa so we can meet in my hometown. He has sent me the data page of his passport and I have referenced it and it clears that he is who he says he is. His address checks out on google maps as being exactly where he says he is from. I have investigated where he works and it checks out. He has introduced me to his parents over video call and his siblings and many many friends. He has a picture that he made out of mine and his photo put together as his profile picture for all social media he is on. He has given me his passwords for email and social media. He has sent me money through MoneyGram for my birthday. I have his account details at his bank so I could call and see if the account existed and that his name was the same. I have scanned every dating website imaginable and can't find him. I have reverse image searched every picture of himself that he sends to me and all that comes up are the social media I am already aware he is on. I have his real phone number as well as his parents contact details. I feel like I have done all the research I can and it all comes back that he is being honest with me about everything. Now my question being is this for real?
am suspecting you are not for real coming here and feeling like the good person because you are in Canada.. Nigerian men are the best sincere forget what you read online that man is for real hope you are fooling him to fall inlove with you and keep him hanging. ..
Re: Is He For Real??? by Oahray: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Well, you don't even sound real yourself. Anyone can be anything on Nairaland. Just create an account and open a thread on your first post.
Re: Is He For Real??? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Xiadnat please carry your badbelle self and go and hibernate in Pluto.

Canadagal14 he is so real. He even sent you money sef. Question is, are you for real? Pls marry dat guy jor and stop asking silly questions.
Re: Is He For Real??? by sconp: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Would you blame her?

I do the same also. I carry out a thorough research on any guy I plan to be serious with. I won't even let him know all I've found out about him. Make I no go on journey of no return abeg!

Life's too short to be falling head over heels, without carrying your brain o.
what if he's a good doxer too or understands the gimmicks of cyber security and you do all your whois search, social media search, reverse image search, phone number search, i.p search etc and you find nothing?
Re: Is He For Real??? by Joygalore(f): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
She is truly a doctor
ucsparks:
Hmm, i guess am not stupid enough to believe this. You can take it to someone who's stupid enough to believe your fairy tales cheesy
Re: Is He For Real??? by Dharneehell(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
CanadaGal14:
Been talking to a Nigerian man I met online for over a year now. I am from Canada. He calls me multiple times a day both on video and audio calls. He messages me all throughout his day. We laugh and share ideas and get along very well. we are trying to get him a visitor visa so we can meet in my hometown. He has sent me the data page of his passport and I have referenced it and it clears that he is who he says he is. His address checks out on google maps as being exactly where he says he is from. I have investigated where he works and it checks out. He has introduced me to his parents over video call and his siblings and many many friends. He has a picture that he made out of mine and his photo put together as his profile picture for all social media he is on. He has given me his passwords for email and social media. He has sent me money through MoneyGram for my birthday. I have his account details at his bank so I could call and see if the account existed and that his name was the same. I have scanned every dating website imaginable and can't find him. I have reverse image searched every picture of himself that he sends to me and all that comes up are the social media I am already aware he is on. I have his real phone number as well as his parents contact details. I feel like I have done all the research I can and it all comes back that he is being honest with me about everything. Now my question being is this for real?
It might be, or not.

I'll advise to not invite him to your house, y'all should meet in a restaurant while he stay in a hotel. Also, never send him money for whatever reason. And always be cautious. He might just be taking things slowly till he gains your complete trust, enough to scam you.
Re: Is He For Real??? by shams040(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
land and building for sale, visit
https://properties4saleblog./?ref=spelling

(1) (2) (Reply)

You're Bored? Fight Boredom With This Story / If You Are A Man Come In / Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.