Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu (911 Views)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Cv Submission / HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Living In Ketu,working In Vi.how Easy Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu by adeboy11: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
I need to go to julius berger office at ikosi ketu for an apointment. I have tried to find their address in ikosi ketu to no avails. The only thing i was told was that it was close to jimoh balogun bus stop. Google didnt help at all. Pls anyone with infomation about julius berger in ikosi shd pls let me know, and how to get there from oshodi. Thank you in advance for your responce.
Re: Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu by Udochee(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
adeboy11:
The only thing i was told was that it was close to jimoh balogun bus stop. Google didnt help at all. Pls anyone with infomation about julius berger in ikosi shd pls let me know, and how to get there from oshodi.

can't really say about the exact location of the JB office , but to get to ikosi you board ketu-ojota bus from oshodi. alight at ketu bus stop then use the pedestrian bridge & cross over to the other side of the road(please use the bridge to avoid harassment from kai).once you alight from the bridge ask around for ikosi road(its not too far from the bridge). you will see tricycles(keke) heading to ikosi road then tell the driver you're heading to jimoh balogun.he might be of help
Re: Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu by adeboy11: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Udochee:

can't really say about the exact location of the JB office , but to get to ikosi you board ketu-ojota bus from oshodi. alight at ketu bus stop then use the pedestrian bridge & cross over to the other side of the road(please use the bridge to avoid harassment from kai).once you alight from the bridge ask around for ikosi road(its not too far from the bridge). you will see tricycles(keke) heading to ikosi road then tell the driver you're heading to jimoh balogun.he might be of help

thank u. Will try
Re: Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu by Profshyna: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hey bro, just enter bus from oshodi going to berger, drop at ketu-ikosi road under the pedestrian bridge along lagos-ibadan express way. Just walk down straight towards the express, Julius Berger office is beside the Federal Task Force office. You can also ask from people.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu by adeboy11: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Profshyna:
Hey bro, just enter bus from oshodi going to berger, drop at ketu-ikosi road under the pedestrian bridge along lagos-ibadan express way. Just walk down straight towards the express, Julius Berger office is beside the Federal Task Force office. You can also ask from people.

oh, thank u bro. God bless
Re: Pls Help Is Needed To Get To Julius Berger In Ketu by ceasare: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2016
The yard is opposite federal road safety office by seven up.
Or follow this description

Profshyna:

(1) (Reply)

Fesh Recruitment At Airtel Nigeria / The Five Most Common Career Mistakes / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.