Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos (88554 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by cejaypriesty(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
That size of Melon in the market nowadays is very expensive.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by iphanyiuma(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
floragregs:
go sew her womb na. Just because ur sin is different from hers doesn't make you a better person than she is.
God bless you..tell em
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Beemhan(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
floragregs:
Those balloons cannot be real. Too firm for big boobs. Oh! She's lying down? Ok.
even if she's lying down, at least they're supposed to 'settle' and fall towards her sides considering their weight. she got implants jor! those things aren't natural
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Ajifad(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na wa ooooo anty!!! God bless milk industry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by lobiologs(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
9niceguy:
haba! in the name of what would a sane person post his/her half nude pic online? so sad
Dude!!! She's been doing this even before you bought your 1st mobile phone. She's not the only one taking nude pics bro, most of them do it...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by 9niceguy(m): 5:59am On Oct 02, 2016
lobiologs:
Dude!!! She's been doing this even before you brought your 1st mobile phone. She's not the only one taking nude pics bro, most of them do it...
and you think I'm your mate? small boy like you telling me such story? where were you when I bought my first MP? mind you
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by freeman95(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2016
floragregs:
go sew her womb na. Just because ur sin is different from hers doesn't make you a better person than she is.

u know what this comment is??

haha PRICELESS!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by lobiologs(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
9niceguy:

and you think I'm your mate? small boy like you telling me such story? where were you when I bought my first MP? mind you
Sorry oh uncle grandpa, I can really tell how old you are from the way you talk. And I think you must have bought that mp around the 18th century...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by 9niceguy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
lobiologs:

Sorry oh uncle grandpa, I can really tell how old you are from the way you talk. And I think you must have bought that mp around the 18th century...
good boy, ride on
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Lordspicy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Babysheart:
I have better breasts sef.
my dear I disagree
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by oluxy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
jojothaiv:

Na matter of time...

Everything is in a state of flux!
grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I won't start proving to you that I'm a 2 minutes type or not. Let's just meet up and you'll be very disappointed with the way ah go staff you cheesy tongue wink
lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
lipsrsealed

Why you dey close your mouth?? undecided

Don't worry, you'll still get straffed someday tongue wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Why you dey close your mouth?? undecided

Don't worry, you'll still get straffed someday tongue wink
By who undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
By who undecided

Mtcheeeew!!! You no see me online since all these days and you no even care to ask about me at all. You go con dey form Yemi my lover later now angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! You no see me online since all these days and you no even care to ask about me at all. You go con dey form Yemi my lover later now angry
Lol I av bn asking of u na... U kept my mentions pending..... Wah happened dear? U got banned huh?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol I av bn asking of u na... U kept my mentions pending..... Wah happened dear? U got banned huh?

No, I ain't telling you shît!! undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No, I ain't telling you shît!! undecided
Tell me! Come on! kiss
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
Tell me! Come on! kiss

Woman, stop bothering me because you ain't gonna hear shît from me!! undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Woman, stop bothering me because you ain't gonna hear shît from me!! undecided
I said it dah u r d harsh type n can beat a woman undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
I said it dah u r d harsh type n can beat a woman undecided

Yeah, I know I'm harsh but I can't lay my precious hand on a woman undecided

You're still no gonna hear shít from me!! angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, I know I'm harsh but I can't lay my precious hand on a woman undecided

You're still no gonna hear shít from me!! angry
wat if I bribe u with wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
wat if I bribe u with wink
Bribe me with what?? undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bribe me with what?? undecided
Ok Im running a background check since u don't wanna tell me. By 2mrw,i ll give an ansa to why u were off
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
Ok Im running a background check since u don't wanna tell me. By 2mrw,i ll give an ansa to why u were off

OK, but I think it's high time you need to stop acting like you really care sef undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK, but I think it's high time you need to stop acting like you really care sef undecided
I av digged it up cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by mizporch: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
All I can see are boobs with expired milk
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
HERSLEY:
I av digged it up cheesy
So what happened?? undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So what happened?? undecided
U bullied someone and got banned by Mynd4.4..... U den opened another account @mackbrooklyn
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
HERSLEY:
U bullied someone and got banned by Mynd4.4..... U den opened another account @mackbrooklyn

Oh, you tried. But the point of correction is I didn't bully anyone, it just someone dey follow me talk rubbish and me sef treat him fúck and mynd ban me angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HERSLEY(f): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh, you tried. But the point of correction is I didn't bully anyone, it just someone dey follow me talk rubbish and me sef treat him fúck and mynd ban me angry
Awwwww sorry love kiss mynd is a crazy dude.Cheer up aii?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
HERSLEY:
Awwwww sorry love kiss mynd is a crazy dude.Cheer up aii?

Yeah, thanks!! I don't have any reasons to be sad on top getting banned here sef cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic / Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.