Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos (88606 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Horbah1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Breasts that are seen nearly everyday on campus.No new thing.Even well shaped ones

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Princejboy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
floragregs:
Those balloons cannot be real. Too firm for big boobs.
i thought asmuch oooo just too firm sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by bsideboii(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
She just has a way of getting into d news with her bwest...indeed the bwest has bn a blessing dat did not even try to disguise. undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by muller101(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
That mod pushed this disgusting stuff to FP. I weep for that mod.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by HRich(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:
I have better breasts sef.
Na lie, your breast too dry, that tiny thing

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by ayamkhalifah(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wre I fit take get the pictures....me like them big
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Akalia(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
floragregs:
go sew her womb na. Just because ur sin is different from hers doesn't make you a better person than she is.
my dear asides the sinful side of what she is doing, I think it's really shameful for a lady at her age to be this wayward
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by lalassticlala: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
And later if she don't make it HEAVEN

check my signature bloggers
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by segebase(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
d way i go drill dis water melon....i go deflate ammm...my john thomas just dey stand
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Temitoppe(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
I'm quiting nairaland and suing the MODs should this make front page

Bros, the hour has come
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Akalia(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:
I think I prefer your breast to cossy's cos yours is reasonably sizeable and succulent looking at least from what I can make of it from that side view but cossy's is just monstrous and out of place.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by shuggah(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Oya quit.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
I had to open the thread twice. the second one I reset my image quality to high quality to have a good pics quality.

but no sane man will desire this as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by xty50(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
floragregs:
Those balloons cannot be real. Too firm for big boobs.
she's laying down on her back not standing that is why they seems standing firm.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by adbokus(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is this Nairaland..or Nairabland? koyemi mon ke...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by JatAbolaji(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jesu Oluwa, gba wa!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by caprini1: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
floragregs:
go sew her womb na. Just because ur sin is different from hers doesn't make you a better person than she is.
Bless you.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Barigaboy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol, too much English becos dis was posted. If its 1 on 1 contact in d room with cossy, we nuh go here anything o. Only that for ladies n guys who appreciate being decent wouldn't like d post n body revealing tactics. She marketing.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
No n1pple.. No point
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by siegfried99(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chineke shocked
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by ikorodureporta: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
In seventeen years time....

grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by bjt(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
OneManLegion:
Her boobs are getting bigger..

Are some of our politicians hiding their loot inside her boobs now

They did, that's why we have recession now grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Sirrexninefour(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
JEEZ! shocked

NIGERIA AT 102

HOW DID SHE ARRIVED AT HER SUMS

OK...... I GOT IT......

56 YRS BOOB MULTIPLY BY TWO (LEFT AND RIGHT) = 102 YEARS OF CANALITY, WHEN RAISED TO THE POWER OF 100, = INFINITY YEARS IN ABYSS!!! shocked

REPENT COSSY, JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Olizey(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
lipsrsealed see as she ugly...
Nonsense
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Marotzke(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
are you still here? Just do the needful. Shikena.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by noziz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mehn! My joystick dey communicate with those boobs. In fact, my joystick don begin dey cry. Haba! All dese girls with bobizua go jst dey make guys joystick dey weep anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Tobyshegz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
Are you still here??
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by Kenneth205(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Babysheart:

Can I see them? grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by CaraJewel(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
E be like breadfruit(ukwa) big one..if he hit ur head na six feet be dat
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by ANNOY(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
oya sue idiot.see your life. where the hell do you think u will get money to sue.idiot
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos by CaraJewel(f): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
E be like breadfruit(ukwa) big one..if he hit ur head na six feet be dat..see her face sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) / Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.