Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

12 Embarrassing Sex Questions Girls Find Difficult To Ask - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Embarrassing Sex Questions Girls Find Difficult To Ask (1064 Views)

My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / Questions girls ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Embarrassing Sex Questions Girls Find Difficult To Ask by Trailblazer93: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
12 Embarrassing Sex Questions You're Too Afraid to AskWhich is why we did it for you, and got all the answers BY MAGGIE PARKER June 26, 2014

1/13

We get it, there are some questions that you'd just rather ask Google than your best friend or even your gyno. But instead of leaving your burning sex questions to strangers on the interwebs, we've asked some super-qualified experts for the all the answers on everything from penis injuries to squirting. You can thank us later.

Can I really break his penis?

2/13
CAN I REALLY BREAK HIS PENIS?
Well, it's not a bone, but you can definitely injure it. "It is possible to fracture a penis due to trauma during particularly vigorous sex or masturbation," confirms ob-gyn Alyssa Dweck, M.D., coauthor of V is for Vagina. "The erect penis is engorged with blood. Forceful bending of the erect penis during aggressive sexual play, can lead to this serious injury." Yikes. What should you do if you think this has happened to your man? Head to the ER! "Urgent surgical treatment is recommended," says Dweck. Find about more common sex injuries—and how to deal.

What should I do if the condom comes off inside me?

3/13
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE CONDOM COMES OFF INSIDE ME?
First, don't panic. Crazily enough, this is totally common, says Dweck. "Retrieve the condom and insure it is intact," she instructs. "Even if you think there is no spillage of contents, if you are not using another form of contraception such as the pill or IUD, I recommend emergency contraception ASAP if you don't desire pregnancy." Next? Get tested if it's at all possible that either you or your partner could have an STD. Have more birth control concerns? Read out birth control FAQ.

Why don't I ever orgasm during sex? What can I do?

4/13
WHY DON'T I EVER ORGASM DURING SEX? WHAT CAN I DO?
First of all, nothing is wrong with you. In most cases, this is just a matter of finding the right spot. "Many women will not have an orgasm with vaginal intercourse alone and more direct clitoral stimulation from a partner or through masturbation does the trick," Dweck explains. If that doesn't work, your lack of orgasm could be due to chronic medical issues (including diabetes, cardiovascular disease and depression to name a few), medications like antidepressants, poor body image, relationship troubles, hormonal changes or even stress. All of these things can affect orgasm and libido. Here, check out all the ways to navigate orgasm obstacles.

Is it possible to pee during sex?

5/13
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PEE DURING SEX?
Not really. It's more likely that you feel the urge to pee, which is actually good news according to Emily Morse, Ph.D., host of Sex With Emily. "This means your center of gravity is being hit in the right way, and you might be close to orgasm," Morse explains. "While it is possible to leak urine during sex, especially if the bladder is really full, I suspect this is actually not urine at all but rather female ejaculation which can occur during orgasm," (see: Squirting) says Dweck. Check out more common sex myths, here.

How can you prevent queefing during sex?

6/13
HOW CAN YOU PREVENT QUEEFING DURING SEX?
Unfortunately, you can't really, it's just one of those natural phenomena we have no control over. "Queefing is due to trapped air in the vagina and can occur during or after intercourse," says Dweck. Check out 17 more weird, uncomfortable, awkward, kind of hilarious things that can happen during sex.

Is it normal to get really wet during sex?

7/13
IS IT NORMAL TO GET REALLY WET DURING SEX?
Yes, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a little liquid–or a lot, says Dweck. If you're having the opposite problem, grab some lube. Bonus: Lots of lubrication can make it even easier to orgasm.

Is anal sex/anal play totally unsanitary?

8/13
IS ANAL SEX/ANAL PLAY TOTALLY UNSANITARY?
Not if you're sanitary about it! "Condoms will help to protect from bacteria/feces during anal sex play," Dweck says.
Re: 12 Embarrassing Sex Questions Girls Find Difficult To Ask by Trailblazer93: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Troop In / Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated / Research: Girls In Aba Start Sex At Age 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.