Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:59 AM

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To (44569 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by WotzupNG: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
1. Can you Marry a Man like your father?

This is a question many girls won’t hesitate to say NO to. A survey was carried out on that question; 80% of the girls said they can never marry a man like their father. Some stated reasons claiming that their father is an alcoholic, too strict, polygamist, poor, maltreated their mother, died early etc. Those that tend to agree to marrying someone like their father said so because of their father’s lavish spending but still had some few exceptions like his pot belly or ugliness. Lol

2. Do you want to marry a poor man?

If you ask a Nigerian girl this question, she will give you a frowned face that will make you think you cursed her by asking such a question. That expression of hers is louder than the word NO. No girl wants to marry a poor man. But I can assure you that many of them will, in one way or the other. It’s either they marry a poor man as a last option or they marry a man who later becomes poor.

3. Can you allow your mother in-law to live with you and your husband?

We all know females hardly have deep love for each other. That’s why people say women are their own worst enemy. Women detest it to hear that their mother in-law is visiting for just a day. Now imagine how such a lady will feel when her husband tells her his mother is coming to stay with them permanently. Hell will almost break lose on the spot. If she doesn’t vocally say NO, her body language will. And what will be her reason? She doesn’t want another female under their roof, be it his mother or sister, except their daughter. Heeeeehehehe

4. Can you allow your best friend date your recent Ex?

No way! That’s the response you will get when such question is pushed to them. You might think the reason why a girl doesn’t want her friend to date her Ex is simply because the guy is a wretched and a good for nothing person, but no. No matter how useless the guy is, a lady is most likely going to react to her friend attempting to date him almost in the same manner she would react if her friend is making a move on the guy while she’s still dating him. The idea is ‘we can’t be friends if you want to have what I’m having or what I’ve had’.

5. Can you give a man money?

God bless all the beautiful ladies who render help to guys financially. The sad thing is that they are few. Many ladies see it as an unforgivable sin to give a man money. You might think it’s only their boyfriends that suffer as a result of this ideology, but wait till you know how neglected their fathers are in their hands.

http://wotzup.ng/5-questions-girls-will-hardly-say-yes-to/

cc lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Number 2: I would have walked away if you asked me number 2
Number 1: Yes I can marry a man like my father not because of his lavish spending, but because of his wonderful heart and admirable character. However, I'd like a man who hustles more than my dad.
Number 5: I can only give my husband money, but I hope I marry a man who wouldn't need my contribution even though I know I wil be independent and not a liability
Number 4: Lol who cares, I left him because he wasn't meant for me
Number 3: Only if she has the same level of exposure as mine. I can't live with an outdated unrefined in-law lol!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by WotzupNG: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
vivienne03:
Number 2: I would have walked away if you asked me number 2
Number 1: Yes I can marry a man like my father not because of his lavish spending, but because of his wonderful heart and admirable character. However, I'd like a man who hustles more than my dad.
Number 5: I can only give my husband money, but I hope I marry a man who wouldn't need my contribution even though I know I wil be independent and not a liability
Number 4: Lol who cares, I left him because he wasn't meant for me
Number 3: Only if she has the same level of exposure as mine. I can't live with an outdated unrefined in-law lol!
@Number 4

what if the guy is cristiano ronaldo? grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Ermacc: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know about other questions, but no lady will mess with my mom! try saying rubbish or give me any useless body language and I'll show you who came first.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by WotzupNG: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Ermacc:
I don't know about other questions, but no lady will mess with my mom! try saying rubbish or give me any useless body language and I'll show you who came first.
take it easy na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by pharmguru: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
number 6: Are you a virgin?

26 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by westlius(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Husband:Can ur friend/younger sister come spend a month in our house to take care of d baby
Wife :HELL NO

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
... Yes I can marry a man like my father. He has his good and bad side like every other human being. His bad doesn't include laziness, infidelity and violence.

... Nobody wants to marry a poor person, but life and love has a way of changing things for us.

... I don't hate my fellow women, maybe your mother and sisters do. Till I get to understand why some men think marriage is between a man, his wife and his mother, I will continue to consider this a stupid question. I am sure he would give a weird look if I ask him if it's okay for my father to live with us permanently. The only exception is if there is a sensible reason for this. I wouldn't allow my mother live with us permanently either.

... I don't care if my ex dates my friend. He is an ex for a reason...

... I can give anybody that needs help my money. You can be a man, woman or even an animal. I have given severally...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by NwaAmaikpe: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

1.Have you had sexual encounters with a woman before?

You will hardly get a YES to this question from a woman.
When virtually all of them have before.

The rest are;

2. Will you leave me if I fall tomorrow?

3. Have you ever paid in kind for anything?

4. Have you been to a Native doctor's place?

5. Have you ever been caught cheating?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
6. Do you have a boyfriend ...This is even number one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by 1stMD: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Read: 5 Ways Students Can Make Money on YouTube: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/make-money-on-youtube.html
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by McBrooklyn(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
6. Are you sure you're still very damn tight?? grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by emmabest2000(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ladies and fake NO

pls someone help me with that Zuma pix
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by babyfaceafrica: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lolz
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by labakeJ(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
1). NO
2). NO
3). Depends
4). YES
5). Depends
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by ugosonics: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok oo

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Divay22(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yes to the last 3.

I can't marry a man like my father cause he didn't have Jesus and was too trusting.

I got that weakness from him.
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Pavore9: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make i laugh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

For the sake of the health of a marriage, no mother be it of the husband or wife has any business coming to leave permanently with the couple as it brings its own strain.I will suggest alternative arrangements be made for mama and she can drop by to see the family and stay for a short time but not a permanent presence in the home!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by infogenius(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
WotzupNG:
@Number 4

She wouldn't leave him in the first place

6 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by tanjesl: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by igbohausayoruba: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
No 3 is a no no, her son is maried so she shud just vsit.

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Sterope(f): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Love the bolded
pocohantas:
... Yes I can marry a man like my father. He has his good and bad side like every other human being. His bad doesn't include laziness, infidelity and violence.

... Nobody wants to marry a poor person, but life and love has a way of changing things for us.

... I don't hate my fellow women, maybe your mother and sisters do. Till I get to understand why some men think marriage is between a man, his wife and his mother, I will continue to consider this a stupid question. I am sure he would give a weird look if I ask him if it's okay for my father to live with us permanently. The only exception is if there is a sensible reason for this. I wouldn't allow my mother live with us permanently either.

... I can give anybody that needs help my money. You can be a man, woman or even an animal. I have given severally...

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
OK....
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Josh44s(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
pocohantas:

If only na so e be as u dey talk am. Welldone madam. Oya come and give me money cheesy
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by MirJay: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided

can they do Kerewa properly?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by hucienda: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
WotzupNG:
@Number 4

cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by LoveJesus87(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ermacc:
orie wambe jare grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Gloria3389(f): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
that number one question is even my prayer point. I really wish to marry a man like my dad and have in laws like my dad's family. my mum is enjoying and I wish to have that kind of marriage

I can give my money to anyone not to mention my man.

I can allow my mother in law to live with me when I'm married if she's just like my grandma (my mum's mother in law)..I so much cherish what my grandma and my mum share

I'm even looking for a bae for my ex..lol..he was a good guy..left him for a reason

I can't marry a poor man. my parents will never give their daughter out to a poor man.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
1.Have you had sexual encounters with a woman before?
You will hardly get a YES to this question from a woman. When virtually all of them have before.
The rest are;
2. Will you leave me if I fall tomorrow? 3. Have you ever paid in kind for anything? 4. Have you been to a Native doctor's place?
5. Have you ever been caught cheating?
Receive sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.