Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) (2658 Views)

13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by jake2much(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
I want to know I like party a lot cos it makes me meet people so most time I go. I will be goin to anoda tomorrow independent. why is that when u just get to party u are shy, dats both boy and girl. u will shy to greet a girl or even sit near her except u smoke to feel high. but once dance start u begin to feel free. Once those girls take alcohol dey become something. even u are dancing, dey hold ur hands, like you should touch and hold them. if u play ir cards right you can easily bed a girl in a party.
Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by bitchcrafts: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Everybody is so high you cant but wild it all out. More still , ugly can also look beautiful asin

Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
u should b more concerned about ur English

4 Likes

Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by jake2much(m): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Everybody is so high you cant but wild it all out. More still , ugly can also look beautiful asin
is true. d party was fun.d girls are crazy
Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
jake2much:
I want to know I like party a lot cos it makes me meet people so most time I go. I will be goin to anoda tomorrow independent. why is that when u just get to party u are shy, dats both boy and girl. u will shy to greet a girl or even sit near her except u smoke to feel high. but once dance start u begin to feel free. Once those girls take alcohol dey become something. even u are dancing, dey hold ur hands, like you should touch and hold them. if u play ir cards right you can easily bed a girl in a party.
Because they are under the influence

1 Like

Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
jake2much:

Looking at your profile picture, you can't be younger than 40. Aren't you too old for this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by jake2much(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
nma24:
Because they are under the influence
hehehaha. nma u av come. which influence now, is all fun. if u dont go wild in a party den u are dullin
Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by jake2much(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Looking at your profile picture, you can't be younger than 40. Aren't you too old for this? undecided
na u sabi. just Bleep out
Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by Raddie(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Witty you!

@op what sort of parties do you attend....

sex starved peeps - it goes both ways anyway, tend to use parties as an excuse, plausible deniability, and alcohol gets the blame
Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2016
jake2much:
hehehaha. nma u av come. which influence now, is all fun. if u dont go wild in a party den u are dullin
There's no fun in that..

1 Like

Re: Why So Easy To Sex A Girl In A Party (nauthy Talk 18+) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Too old for partying? Nigerians with the mentality that once you're married,you should kill yourself with depression and not have fun

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should Sex Last? / See The Wedding Invitation That Got Many Talking / Camel Toe Kor......Dog Leg Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.