Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Girl Beating Mercilessly By Her Ex-husband For Visiting Her Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Beating Mercilessly By Her Ex-husband For Visiting Her Son (398 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Beating Mercilessly By Her Ex-husband For Visiting Her Son by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2016
The lady named Lynda made the allegation on Facebook.
Read what she wrote after the cut...
I got the beatings of my life today in front of my son, just
because I visited my son. I can’t keep quiet anymore
because my life I at stake, I’m posting this here because
I don’t know what will happen to me next.
My ex husband told me he will kill and bury me and
nothing will happen to him. I can’t tell my mum about
this trait because of her health.

click to see her photo via www.naijahud.com/2016/09/woman-recieve-beating-of-her-life-for.html?m=1
Re: Girl Beating Mercilessly By Her Ex-husband For Visiting Her Son by EpicMaurice(m): 3:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Op, First of all, change that beating in your heading to beaten. Secondly, any lady that has an EX-HUSBAND and a SON is no longer a girl.

FTC grin
Re: Girl Beating Mercilessly By Her Ex-husband For Visiting Her Son by faruz: 5:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Booking grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Deactivate / Follow Me And I Follow You / Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.