Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI (3138 Views)

Explosion Rocks Niger State, Kills Three - The Nation / Militia Attacks Villages In Taraba, Religious Violence Rocks Niger / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by blinkmoneyo(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Happening right now in niger cat, ekpan , Warri. it started last night nd been burning until this morning. this location holds the tankers that receives petrol from the warri refinery. and the fire is fast spreading. some residents have been force to move for safety reasons..

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by CliffordOrji: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2016
How authentic is this news?

Was the inferno caused by militant attack or accident?

Are rescue workers/fire fighters at the scene?

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
How authentic is this news?

Was the inferno caused by militany attack or accident?

Are rescue workers/fire fighters at the scene?
I like people that think like an American lol fire fighter for Nigeria? You funny

4 Likes

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Hope it is not what I am thinking
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by abokibuhari: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Greatest gbogbo, greatest gbigbi....

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by nestic(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2016
dis apc no go kill us

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by CliffordOrji: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2016
ydass:
I like people that think like an American lol fire fighter for Nigeria? You funny
I am not a Nigerian, I am a Bi*f**n wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Choi
Loosing properties at this Buhari/APC induced recession
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Akpan107(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Total resources control is the only guarantee for total peace in the Niger Delta, anything else is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by psucc(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2016
So the explosion rocks in Nigeria or Biafra?
We have 2in1 country now.
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by blinkmoneyo(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2016
the cause is not certain yet. but funnily some residents are already blaming Buhari
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by blinkmoneyo(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
well this happened in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Akpan107(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Oil companies should evaluate the Niger Delta, when the owners of the resources are really ready for oil business, they shall be invited again.
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Sunnymatey(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Buhari is bad luck and any negative thing happening is attributed to badluck

2 Likes

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by CliffordOrji: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2016
blinkmoneyo:
well this happened in Nigeria.
you are a yoloba man, your divide and rule tactic cannot work again. Warri nay Delta state belong to we Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by princemillla(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Burn anything you can burn.... On the long run who will suffer the loss?

Buhari is a bad luck cuz he refused to give what belongs to state their properties. But have you ever ask your rotten brain, why these children of hate refused to ask for same when their own brother was the president?

Corruption has eaten so deep that anyone who wishes to correct any anomalies would be hate and his era will be frustrated.

May God help this country

3 Likes

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Akpan107(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2016
The Niger Delta will never be a conquered region.

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by zeestunner(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Una go just de talk wetin una no know. all enemies of nigeria holy ghost fire! Lol. That fire was caused by tanker explosion infact another one exploded this morning. How do I know? I live close to that area infact I hav been wondering why it hasn't happened all this while. Nigerians no go ever learn the way those tankers line that npa express way is too risky for residents of that area. Delta government need to clear that entire express the annoying part is that the tankers have a well build park buh they never use it. Nigerians too like short cut in everything its just sad but I hope dem don learn

3 Likes

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Jamez122: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Not again
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Ooni: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
you are a yoloba man, your divide and rule tactic cannot work again. Warri nay Delta state belong to we Igbos
be proud of our identity.

9 Likes

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by iconaus: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
princemillla:

Buhari is a bad luck cuz he refused to give what belongs to state their properties. But have you ever ask your rotten brain, why these children of hate refused to ask for same when their own brother was the president?

Corruption has eaten so deep that anyone who wishes to correct any anomalies would be hate and his era will be frustrated.

Nothing like 97 % and 5% from Gej instead Gej was busy building alhamajiri schools in the north

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by MAXIMAL123(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2016
God help us
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by DesChyko: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Ooni:
be proud of our identity.

That's hypocrisy since you're not among them undecided
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Jethrolite(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2016
How can residences be that close. That Warri is just a slum.
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by belente(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2016
buhari why
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by drss(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by vanndubi: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Jethrolite:
How can residences be that close. That Warri is just a slum.

It is like saying that there should be residential or commercial buildings along Apapa Expressway.

I blame the depots that load these trucks for not having a system in place to check these tankers. Some come out from the depots leaking.

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by Jethrolite(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2016
vanndubi:

It is like saying that there should be residential or commercial buildings along Apapa Expressway.

I blame the depots that load these trucks for not having a system in place to check these tankers. Some come out from the depots leaking.
When a governor that means business come, that warri will be demolished flat. There's no place to rest your eye, everything is an eye sore.
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by chukagora(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
princemillla:

Goodluck Jonathan provided employment for the youths of Niger Delta as they deserved and they were too busy to engage in militancy now Bubu came and made them unemployed. Militancy in the Niger Delta is not as a result of hate for Bubu but because of nepotism on the part of Bubu. Bubu should continue with his arrogant policies let's see what happens. The Niger Delta of today is not the Niger Delta of the 60s. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by vanndubi: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Jethrolite:
When a governor that means business come, that warri will be demolished flat. There's no place to rest your eye, everything is an eye sore.

Yea! Just like they've be demolishing Lagos still 2008. grin grin grin. And the process is still ongoing.

You can only remove Lagos from the slum but the wahala na to remove the slum from Lagos.
Re: EXPLOSION ROCKS. (NIGER CAT WARRI by xelly: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2016
ydass:

We wait for Buhari to blame it on past administration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" / The Southern Dream / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.