Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st (3961 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by BonkoINC: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Don't you ever think we won't be ok baby, it's you and me walking pass these troubles together, when the night time goes away the morning comes, there would be nothing stopping me from loving you.

Wow! What is this feeling taking over me? I ask my self sometimes, hugging you, kissing you, loving you, there is no stopping our love, always forever I will by your side.

I can't believe someone like you would love me endlessly, i'm so into you, I will love you eternally you set my heart and my mind free, I can't live a moment without you, I can't imagine my life without you its just not right, I will love you always.

You are everything in my life girl, see the joy you bring is impeccable, it's wonderful, there is no one I compare you to,I know you will never walk away from me no matter what, that's why I plan to do the same for you, I love you so much.

I don't care what they say it's you and you alone, I want to be with you, i'm gonna be with you for the rest of my life, we will live together ,they will watch us grow stronger, yes things might get hard, that's the more reason we will break through, my love for you knows no boundaries.

How can I let go of the only true joy I have known? You should know that our love was never made to die, i'm glad we are on this together,i am never gonna hurt you, cus it will break my heart to see you cry my love.
You look so beautiful everyday,my love for you is everlasting and with each passing day I am sure I want you forever, I swear I am going to be your side always.

There is no one like you, if I let you go I don't know how my life would be without you by my side, I want to be waking up beside you each morning to watch the sunrise on your beautiful face I always whisper I love to your ears.
The more I know about you, it's the more I know you love me so much, I must be the luckiest man on earth right now,i am so favored to have you walk this life journey with me,i jus wanna let you know that there is no way i'm going to let go of you.
You make me see what's best for me, I don't need nobody else in my life, it's you I want, I can't imagine us apart because there is no one like you, no one is gonna take your place in my heart, you are the reason I live, the reason I work,the reason I am a man. Let's make it worth our while.

You might want to say, whats new here what haven't we seen before? I say surprise your girlfriend today are you a girl? why not surprise your boyfriend today, oh Hello sir, this can also be sent to your wife, and you re right ma, if you look through you'd see some text to pick for your husband.

Source: http://ilovetextmessages.com

Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by BonkoINC: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2016
The journey of love is not always a fun-filled ride, for some they are currently enjoying the ride of their life time, for some it's like an endless tunnel they are walking in, nevertheless it needs two to really make love work, love can be a force to reckon with.

Love takes sacrifices,it takes patience it requires your best, "sighs" the truth is, "the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly(openly) their flaws begin to show, that's just the way it is, today many relationship fail not because two don't love themselves, but get hit by reality, no wonder many relationship don't stand the test of time. Yes! you might say you love someone, until you see the way they act when they are out of money (you might say love is not about money, but it sure makes love very sweet), act under certain pressure. Until you understand that love is not always a joy ride, you "will" encounter problems in you relationship, look Love is something different, Love is choosing to serve someone, love is choosing to be with someone in-spite of their filthy heart, love is patience and kindness, love is deliberate, love is hard,love is pain(strong pain) love is sacrifice(smiles), love is seeing the darkness in someone and defying the impulse to jump ship, love is blind, most of the time you could be seen as a fool because of love.
Don't get it twisted love is a beautiful thing, Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interference. Do you know why? Because their relationship is more important to them. I hope you find someone who appreciates you in all entirety and be sure to check out my lovely text messages to spoil your partner with.. hahaha! Be well.
Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by BonkoINC: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
BonkoINC:
Don't you ever think we won't be ok baby, it's you and me walking pass these troubles together, when the night time goes away the morning comes, there would be nothing stopping me from loving you.

Wow! What is this feeling taking over me? I ask my self sometimes, hugging you, kissing you, loving you, there is no stopping our love, always forever I will by your side.

I can't believe someone like you would love me endlessly, i'm so into you, I will love you eternally you set my heart and my mind free, I can't live a moment without you, I can't imagine my life without you its just not right, I will love you always.

You are everything in my life girl, see the joy you bring is impeccable, it's wonderful, there is no one I compare you to,I know you will never walk away from me no matter what, that's why I plan to do the same for you, I love you so much.

cc:lalasticlala. seun fynestboi
I don't care what they say it's you and you alone, I want to be with you, i'm gonna be with you for the rest of my life, we will live together ,they will watch us grow stronger, yes things might get hard, that's the more reason we will break through, my love for you knows no boundaries.

How can I let go of the only true joy I have known? You should know that our love was never made to die, i'm glad we are on this together,i am never gonna hurt you, cus it will break my heart to see you cry my love.
You look so beautiful everyday,my love for you is everlasting and with each passing day I am sure I want you forever, I swear I am going to be your side always.

There is no one like you, if I let you go I don't know how my life would be without you by my side, I want to be waking up beside you each morning to watch the sunrise on your beautiful face I always whisper I love to your ears.
The more I know about you, it's the more I know you love me so much, I must be the luckiest man on earth right now,i am so favored to have you walk this life journey with me,i jus wanna let you know that there is no way i'm going to let go of you.
You make me see what's best for me, I don't need nobody else in my life, it's you I want, I can't imagine us apart because there is no one like you, no one is gonna take your place in my heart, you are the reason I live, the reason I work,the reason I am a man. Let's make it worth our while.

You might want to say, whats new here what haven't we seen before? I say surprise your girlfriend today are you a girl? why not surprise your boyfriend today, oh Hello sir, this can also be sent to your wife, and you re right ma, if you look through you'd see some text to pick for your husband.

Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by Laveda(f): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2016
angry
Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by BonkoINC: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2016
I can't seem to sleep anytime you are away, I know you are not gone but you are not here with me this moment, i'm holding on to those moment we have shared together, you are not here means happiness has gone further away, girl I miss you so much than words could probably say right now I need a miracle please get well and return back to me.

Each morning I get up I love you more, truth be told my sweetheart you have mesmerized me with your love, everyday you are in my arms I want to let you know I love you so much,I will never go astray, how can I? When everything I adore everything I live for is in you.
I have made a vow never to let you go, I meant it then, I mean it now, when I think about you and me I know love is real, it's so wonderful to have you as mine, from your beautiful face I see every morning I know you have got me, I am so loving my life this is all I ever wished for.
Leaving without you will tear me apart, I just want to hold you close and not let you go, I love and cherish the moments we spend together I pray they last forever, because being your lover gives me boundless merriment, i'm so happy I choose you, I don't regret the decision and I will merry for the rest of my life.

grin grin grin grin

Girl it's with you I belong, hold me close don't ever let me go . All I have ever needed you to show me is you love me,now that you have shown me greatly how much you love me, I have got no fear in loosing you.
Baby you are so beautiful, when i'm around you I can't breathe, you take my breath away, I'm gonna love you always, baby I swear to you i'm gonna be here for you anytime you want me to, I won't leave you because I need you, I really can't do without you, I love you so much.
Just thinking about you takes me through the cold night, now I will confess to you I can't do without you, it's every little thing you do that makes me love you more, and you might ask me how I know, I say let's just feel what we feel, because sometimes it's the secret that keeps it alive. I love you baby.

Your smile,your laugh, your heart is so beautiful, no wonder you stand out among-st your peers, you a light to this world, a light to my life, that's why I love you so much, when i'm falling down there is always someone who saves me and girl it's you.

Funny how life can be surprising. It's turns out that I have made the best decision of my life, that's choosing you, we have got this little world of our own, this feeling that has eloped us, let's do it right and I won't let this love slip away you light up my world.

I can't sleep anytime you are away, I know you are not gone but you are not here with me this moment, i'm holding on to those moment we have shared together, you are not here means happiness has gone further away, girl I miss you so much than words could probably say right now I need a miracle please get well and return back to me.

If only a star falls down each time I miss you when you are away, I am pretty sure there would be no starts left up in the sky, it just goes to show how I can't really do without you, my lips wants to kiss you, my eyes wants to see you always my hands misses you they want to touch you also, baby every part of me longs for you.

Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by BonkoINC: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Laveda:
angry

why the face? please be happy.... happy independence day to you...
Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by BonkoINC: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2016
Cute text messages for boyfriend,Sweet messages to busy boyfriend, lovely text message for my Husband, Text messages for my boyfriend. Any of these messages can be sent in the The Morning, Noon or at Night, you can also choose to personalize any of them.

I don't know how you do it honie, you make me feel like i'm the only girl in this world, you are always mesmerizing me with your soothing goodness,thank you for catching me when I fell in love with you, oh my! Am I glad I met you in this life... I must be the luckiest woman on planet earth, I love you so much honiepie.

You are my motivation, you make me wanna get up in the morning and face the day brightly, cus you light up my world, I can't believe a guy is sweet,humble and out of this world is mine proudly, you are the best thing that happened to me, I am grateful to you for making me the happiest woman, I love you.

I know you probably busy right now, I know if you had your way you'd be here with me, I just want to let you know i'm thinking about you, missing you badly, laying here on the couch smiling, you are my world, come home soon love you.

Sometimes I wish you take a vacation from all this hard-work you are doing, but you'd argue with me, because everything you do, the hard work is because of me, baby I appreciate you, I have never been this happy in my life, don't worry I will make it worth your while this night, hurry up! I'm waiting love you!

I was thinking that I might start cooking a little early today, and make your favorite dinner, followed by a back rub,and maybe a hot bath. You deserve all the pampering in this world, I will be waiting, I love you to the moon and back.
Babe I was having a terrible day at work, but the thought of you made my day filled with joy once small, I don't really know what i'd do without you, hope to see you soon baby boo, love you lots.

You my pride really, my friends are jealous of me, hahaha, I miss you, I hate not being with you, but I think about you, it brings joy to my heart. The thought of you gives me butterflies, I can't really wait to be around your arms once small I feel so safe there. Love you always

It's funny to say you take my breath away, and you are my reason for breathing, knowing I have you in my life gives me that believe that I can overcome any obstacle I come across in my life you have changed my life totally, i love you that I can be my self around you, i'm grateful for that, I say it all the time, I mean it all the time, I will keep saying it, I love you, kisses and hugs.
I have always wish i'd meet the man I will love and never have any reasons to leave him, thank you for making my wish come true, you are so important to me, you are the air I breath in, i'm in love with you , I feel complete when i'm with you, if you ask for my hand in marriage now, i'd say yes. Love you so much.

You are the greatest man in this world, you work so hard for me, sometimes I think you deserve more than me, I never thought i'd find a man as wonderful as you are, there is nothing I wouldn't do for you, i'm so proud of you, you will make the perfect dad for our kids, thanks I love you so much.

It's one of the best feeling to know that you are in love with the best person for you, like seriously, sometimes I think i'm dreaming I have to pinch my self, I love you more than everything else.

Re: I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st by bollify(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook about is man (pix attached) / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / Mr Redpill'er

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.