Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Can Someone Impregnate A Pig ,goat Or Animal ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Impregnate A Pig ,goat Or Animal ? (500 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Impregnate A Pig ,goat Or Animal ? by Dilijingsly(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Strange things will never seize to
happen as a 19-year-old boy
identified as Yasaa Iba, was
accused of impregnating a goat in
Atebubu, Brong Ahafo region,
Ghana.
Yasaa Iba was accused of
impregnating a goat which belongs
to Kwabena Nindoo and has been
detained by the chief and his elders
for questioning. According to Yen,
they disclosed that some residents
had earlier caught the young boy
having sex with the goat.
The owner of the goat further
revealed that, Yasaa tortured the
goat for a while and kept it in a safe
place so other goats could not go
near it then he discovered that the
animal was pregnant.
However, Yasaa is still undergoing
investigations by the chief and his
elders and would know what kind of
punishment would be given to him if
he is found guilty.
Wonders shall never end…. Shey
human being don finish ni?
so my question simply means can human being impregnate an animal

. www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/990712-shocking-19-year-old-boy-allegedly-impregnates-goat-photo.html?source=category_latest_page&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115">https://https-www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/990712-shocking-19-year-old-boy-allegedly-impregnates-goat-photo.html?source=category_latest_page&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115%3BAfpWWtU3GX3a4Ki9
Re: Can Someone Impregnate A Pig ,goat Or Animal ? by JuicyPucci(f): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2016
This is impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Quote You Should Live BY This Week / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though / Reasons Why She Stopped Arguing With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.