Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though (501 Views)

Do You Need Someone To Talk To? Drop Your Phone Number, We Will Give You A Call / Any Guy Who Can't Give His GF Head Isn't Worth To Have A Girlfriend / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though by ohn1759: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
What the fvck does this mean?

I was tempted to just blow her off at this point, but she was too fine...I took what I could get cheesy

It sounds so lame though. Why do 9ja ladies behave dat way?

#Palmgossip
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Ogbeni goan find girls in your area and bone girls on facebook. you know how many guys dey ask her for her number on daily basis?

if she give you now the unnecessary calls you guys give girls will increase
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though by franklyn00(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
You are not her type. Simples!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Phew.. i'm not gona ask any girl for her number again..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Scam: Nigerian To Pay £250,000 To Victims / Pls Like This For My Brother To Win This Contest God Bless U Guys / OMG - Checkout Comic Actor Francis Odega's Financial Plan In 2017 - LMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.