Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger (5557 Views)

Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) / Nigerian Guy Shares Picture Of Himself “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebo / Leak Pictures Of Popular Politician's Son Bonking Different Girls Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by younqjohn01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
A man and a woman have been left shamed after they were caught inside a bus romping as passengers watched in shock.

The couple caught inside a bus in a compromising position

A couple has been left embarrassed and disgraced after they were caught engaging in s*x right inside a bus. The two amorous lovers were filmed by worried passengers who could not believe their eyes.

The man could be seen sitting down while the woman climbed on top of him. After over a dozen thrusts she leans back to give the chap a kiss.

It is believed the incident happened in Kenya.

The video was posted on liveleaks and has been viewed many times.

watch video and see more photos here ...............http://360loaded.com/2016/10/shameless-couple-caught-bonking-inside-public-bus-in-front-of-horrified-passengers-photos/

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by saintfellow(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Demented fools.

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by ceejayxy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
where is d horrified passenger?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by agbonkamen(f): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
you see why i said i wish God never created Dick and pussy grin

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
Laws! Akant beliv dis! Akant!

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by luminouz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lawd! Akant beliv dis! Akant!

1 Like

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin

Lucky those who had a chance to see ooo... For they they witnessed the live show cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Apart from the fact that this defies decency and is completely wrong.. Morally(you shouldn't Fûck in public)..

I don't see how this is anyone's business, everyone could easily ignore.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'll visit this kenya one day. I love news like this.

5 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Damilolababy(f): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
What is "bonking"?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by younqjohn01(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
StunchLord:
What is "bonking"?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by XaintJoel20: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Arrant nonsense.
So they couldn't exercise patient and get home.

I am beginning to ally with those that say "Konji is a bastard"..

On a second thought,
Why Always Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Ajinoride(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
agbonkamen:

it is one of the unusual wonders that makes the earth rotate. its like the euphoria u experience by a waterfall. the world would have been too dull.

though they ddnt put it to use in the right place.
..... wait a minute, your face looks too cute for that statement o.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by agbonkamen(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin
Ajinoride:

it is one of the unusual wonders that makes the earth rotate. its like the euphoria u experience by a waterfall. the world would have been too dull.

cheesy
Ajinoride:

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by crackhouse(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Only in Kenya!!!

1 Like

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Kolababe: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Opistorincos(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
As the vaseline crew president I APPROVE THIS

1 Like

Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by AnebigabrielGG(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Admin of nairaland should ban this member from this forum. This picture violates the rules that binds this great forum. Please look into this issue.
Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by younqjohn01(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2016
AnebigabrielGG:
Admin of nairaland should ban this member from this forum. This picture violates the rules that binds this great forum. Please look into this issue.

pls get a life or die like a fowl for me
Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Section8(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2016
Sango needs to delegate his power to me, the way I go dey light people wey fvck up no be for here.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2016
This is really worth trying out lipsrsealed
Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by AnebigabrielGG(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2017
younqjohn01:

pls get a life or die like a fowl for me

Youngjohn01, You would get what you wish for me if you don't repent. Must you display pictures of sex because you want to pass a message across?. I bet you, your death is around the corner if you don't repent.
Re: Shameless Couple Caught Bonking Inside Bus In Front Of Horrified Passenger by Ajinoride(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2017
agbonkamen:

ha! baby, u harsh o

(1) (Reply)

Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. / I Thank God For Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.