Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. (5551 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Please, I need your advice especially from the ladies.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Please, shoot your shots without insults.

Will be at the comment session.

Thanks.
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Queendera(f): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Obviously, she's manipulating you and you're falling for it continuously.

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

To her, you're nothing more than a "pen!s"

And that's what she uses to judge you.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

They don't change sir. They don't change. Marriage won't change her.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Aboks(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
It is super story
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
Okay, that one that happened in which you were tagged rapist but somehow managed to get out from never do you.

You want to go into the marriage with them already having such impression about you and then live with that all your life.

A person's impression or thoughts about something influences how they act towards it.

You cannot be alone with the daughter or have her sit on your laps or close to you innocently without her getting suspicious and acting up.

And God, what's going to happen if you happened to be framed, lied against or misunderstood by her daughter or a friend and so on about you making sexual advances or trying to force yourself on them?

She's likely to believe. She might even go ahead and testify against you, using that incident as reference.

In a place where they already have an impression of you being a rapist, that is where you want to marry and spend your life.

Okay oo.

16 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Not a super story, it's a true life experience.
Aboks:
It is super story
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by yrhuhfy113: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

There's is this lady I have been in relationship with since last year. The relationship wasn't that defined but it was a romantic one (kissing and smooshing), you know how it goes sometimes, that you have to struggle with the lady while making moves and eventually she will give in to your romantic demands.

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at this point I was deeply in the mood and u even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves to romance her. So I had my way, yes had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of please stop.

Alas, when I was done, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but some how the matter died down and we continued where we stopped (romantic relationship).

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends or even our daughter if we get married.

I proposed to marry her just a couple of weeks ago, she's is yet to respond but I fear that the impression she has about me being a rapist and that she can't trust me with our daughter might affect our home if we eventually get married.

I want her but I just fear that this trust issue will cause a lot of havoc which might negatively impact on our marriage in future.

Should I go ahead with my plans to marry this lady especially considering the fact that I'm a very emotional person.

Thanks.

see bro, MOVE ON.... you heard her say STOP, you didnt stop, YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO FULFILL YOUR SELFISH LUST ON HER....

thinking you are the boss.... not knowing you destroyed her TRUST....

SEE, there is no way in LIFE that lady will TRUST OR RESPECT YOU.

If you love yourself.... LEAVE HER PEACEFULLY.

ELSE YOU MAY NOT LIVE LONG TO TELL THE STORY.... she will take precautions and you will be the victim

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank you.
yrhuhfy113:

see bro, MOVE ON.... you heard her say STOP, you didnt stop, YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO FULFILL YOUR SELFISH LUST ON HER....

ELSE YOU MAY NOT LIVE LONG TO TELL THE STORY.... she will take precautions and you will be the victim

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Queendera(f): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

🤣🤣🤣
You be small pikin for this matter wey you dey put mouth inside.

That lady is manipulating the guy. Nothing more.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
You must be a prophetess.
She's a very committed church girl
Queendera:

If you are the type that value your mental health and peace of mind, I'll say, please pack your bags and never look back.

You know why?

This manipulation will continue because she already had a fixed image, of not only you, but men in general at heart.

And no you didn't rape her but instead of you to shout at her and make her accept responsibility for the act which obviously was performed by the two of you, you cowered and tried to be on the moral ground which doesn't exist.

She will continue to manipulate you like that, her friend is already a record holder.

In the future, more people will hold different receipts of any "wrong" you do to make sure that you are always guilty.

And let me say this, she's probably a church girl. Not judging but this is their general behavior
Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

It has been like that for a while but something eventful happened sometime in October last year, while we were deep in romance, i made moves to have sex with her but she resisted but her resistance wasn't that convincing, though she released herself to me but kept asking me to stop, but at that point I was deeply carried away and even thought it was her normal way of struggling with me anytime I made moves on her. Some how, I had my way, i had sex with her without any physical resistance from her aside the shouts of "please stop".

Alas, when I was done with the act, she started crying and I felt so bad because I honestly taught we were in the game together.

My greatest shock was when one of her friend's called me and said her friend said I raped her and that changed the whole narratives and projected me as a rapist. I was afraid because I know the consequences of such accusation but somehow the matter died down after a while and we continued where we stopped though we never had sex again.

My challenge now is that the lady often says she dosent trust me and CANNOT trust me with her female friends, sisters or even our daughter if we get married.

Thanks.

She told you "Please, stop" yet you interpreted it as "Please, continue"?

You don't know the meaning of consent, do you?

9 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

Thanks.

u don see woman wey dey come back to date the man that raped her if she was truly raped?

She dey manipulate you.....she be pro....
She has kept u under leash....before u cough anyhow or talk too much...trying to behave like man of the house........or demand for sex when she's withholding....remeber u are now rapist grin

She has that joker card to play anytime...

Run away man...
Runaway and never return

23 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
🤣🤣🤣

This is the exact reason a lot of guys get indicted of rape charges and get convicted.

Not knowing when to stop when a lady says stop.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Rokiat(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
I don’t know what to say here because you both have issues. Never force a woman with intimacy never and also I can’t believe she’s still with you after labelling you a rapist.

Man ya all some toxic people wow.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Superpower(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

Thanks.
You are a rapist.stoo deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by ThatrealestApex: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Hello Romancelanders,

Thanks.

How do you guys even do these things? Like allowing a girl manipulate you too easily? undecided undecided

The moment she started behaving as if the sex we're about to have isn't consensual, trust me, someone like me would've lost erection long ago that I won't even look her way again,

Next time, she'll never try that stunt again with me!

As it stands now, you're having a very complex issue, because if you wan chicken out now, she'll say it's because you've gotten what you wanted na and she might bring up the rape case and boom, you don enter prison,

On the other hand, if you come marry her, she' might always try to remind you of how you raped her blah blah at every slightest provocations!

Omoh

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by anthonyuncle(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
marry who?

yes, you fvcked up by going ahead with the sex while she was asking you to stop. but this one feels likes she now has something against you.

stop whatever you are doing with her now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
Not a super story, it's a true life experience.

Once a lady says stop you should stop.

Thank your stars that you're not in the United States otherwise you will be cooling your heels in jail by now! undecided

15 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
🤣🤣🤣

When I read your first post I noticed you throw words around a lot. How has the lady "manipulate" the guy? They settled, he wants relationship she agreed, now marriage, she's yet to respond. Did she in anyway blackmail the guy, fraud him or impose marriage? How is she "manipulating" the guy?

That's one damaged lady I see. And it's sad, Op got intimate with her when she wasn't ready for it. That has given her an impression that will take years to change. No she's not manipulating the guy. She's seriously suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Some part of her believe he is BAD for her but she can't let go either.

9 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by wahahlawahala: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Where una dey see all dis kind women? 😒

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by ggoldmine: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
You actually raped her, no matter how you try to twist it. I bet she must have told you at the start of the relationship that she's keeping herself for marriage or against premarital sex, and trusted you with her words. Yet, you failed! We're all humans and our emotions and flesh can fail us, that's why she let all those romancing in the first place. If you had walked with her in her abstinence journey or even loved her one bit, you wouldn't even attempt to have sex with her at the slightest repulsion. Now, her fault is thinking you both were on the same page. She forgot that two cannot walk except they agree. You've broken her trust and she's right with whatever she feels.

8 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:
🤣🤣🤣

That he has a different opinion doesn't make him a kid. We should learn to disagree with people without necessarily belittling them. Everyone just can't align with your opinion. Yes, the lady might be manipulating him like you said, but it's just a possibility just like the guy's submission is also a possibility.

I am 100% sure that the lady in question wouldn't describe the events of that night the same way the OP described it above. Even the watered down version of her ordeals still reveals that she struggled and screamed "please stop!", but the dude was carried away and, according to him, somehow had his way (whatever that means). Now imagine the story from the lady's POV. My point is, the guy you quoted might not be completely wrong to say the lady has lost confidence in the OP, and if the OP is looking for someone to marry, he might need to address that first before making further arrangements. Yes, she stayed back after the incident either because she's playing him like you said or she's giving him another chance even though she has her doubts. We don't know for sure. We also don't know why the OP stayed back after being accused of rape.

I don't usually tell people to leave their partners and move on because I don't know how far they've come together, what the lady means to him or what he can tolerate. But I believe knowing when to move on is very important.

@OP, my first thought after reading your story was, why did she stay back after you supposedly raped her? Then I thought again, why would you, as a guy, continue a relationship with someone that accused you of rape and even went ahead to propose to her if you're sure you were innocent? Sir, you alone know what really happened that night. You won't get the closure you need from NL regardless of what we type here cause there seems to a self doubt that needs to be addressed internally. If you did something bad to her, acknowledging and coming to terms with that should be your first step. Otherwise, you'd still feel guilty even after you've moved on.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Queendera(f): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Sunwa1:
don't let any of these guys here guilt trip you.

I know the kind of girl that she is. Too well.

It's probably right now to the point where sometimes you feel as though she feels she's doing you a favor by dating you.

Every show of affection from her is usually promised till after marriage. She doesn't even know how to show that she loves you and most times you find yourself doubting this una love.

See, your mistake was letting her guilt trip you into accepting that you raped her.

If she brings that up next time, I want you to flare up. Get so angry that she either left or beg you.

Give her the cold shoulder for a while, maybe a week or more. Reduce your show of affection.

Constantly hammer it into her head how important sex is to you.

Most importantly, never ever accept her position on matters concerning sex and the relationship.

Be the man. Make sure she follows your instructions.

And try to seduce her every time you meet. Never leave her happy if she doesn't give you sex when you want it. Leave with your silent anger and make sure she's aware that you are angry.

The problem with most of you guys is that you are too afraid to force submissions from your woman.

Relationship power is not given, it must be taken and you're slacking.

If you don't stand your ground now, your daughter will be weaponized against you in the future

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by ggoldmine: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
What makes her a prophetess?! It's obvious from your story that only a committed Christian has a thing against premarital sex. Now, permit me to say that she's also a virgin! That doesn't make me a prophetess, does it?! Mtchew!

I bet you're one of those pretentious church boys!

Sunwa1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

u don see woman wey dey come back to date the man that raped her if she was truly raped?

She dey manipulate you.....she be pro....
She has kept u under leash....before u cough anyhow or talk too much...trying to behave like man of the house........or demand for sex when she's withholding....remeber u are now rapist grin

She has that joker card to play anytime...

Run away man...
Runaway and never return

@bolded, have you ever seen a truly innocent man accused of rape still go ahead with the relationship and even propose marriage to the accuser? In my imperfect opinion, that reeks of guilt. Relationship is one thing, marriage is another. If the OP did something to her, I see reasons why she'd be skeptical about committing to him forever even after forgiving him. Again, it's just an opinion.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

@bolded, have you ever seen a truly innocent man accused of rape still go ahead with the relationship and even propose marriage to the accuser? In my imperfect opinion, that reeks of guilt. Relationship is one thing, marriage is another. If the OP did something to her, I see reasons why she'd be skeptical about committing to him forever even after forgiving him. Again, it's just an opinion.

All this new generation definition of rape, and behavior of the supposed rape victim.....me i shaa know say my hand no dey......

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
See as this one come use im hand take confess say he be rapist.

Alakori even said, 'I will be in the comments. Shoot your shots bla bleh bluerghhh.'

O jo la pe Naija lo wa sha.

Okay.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by FlexTrex: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
You are wise beyond your years.

Queendera:

You know why?

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Aboks:
It is super story

And I wonder to what end? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by etrange: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

All this new generation definition of rape, and behavior of the supposed rape victim.....me i shaa know say my hand no dey......

I didn't define rape. The definition of rape has nothing to do with my question. Someone accused you of raping her and even went ahead to tell her friend. If you were really innocent, would continue your relationship with such a person to the point of proposing marriage to her? Would you want to marry such a terrible lier? Let's be honest, the only thing that'd make you do that is if you know she wasn't just lying against you.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2023

Have you seen a woman who went back to her abuser if she was truly abused?

Have you seen people who continue working with toxic bosses?

Have you seen people in pain or difficulty, who continue to stay at the source of their issues?

Look, I don't pity you people at all.

Just continue until you go do the one wey go hook una for head, cast your image and integrity to the public.

Continue with the semantics and wriggling with 'woke definitions' of rape o. You hear? 👍

You will tender your grievances with wokeness at a court as your defense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by Shapeaso: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
Queendera:

Manipulating how? The guy raped his girlfriend and is that too difficult to understand? Being in a relationship does not mean we must have sex with our partner anytime we want. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. by advanceDNA: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
etrange:

I didn't define rape. The definition of rape has nothing to do with my question. Someone accused you of raping her and even went ahead to tell her friend. If you were really innocent, would continue your relationship with such a person to the point of proposing marriage to her? Would you want to marry such a terrible lier? Let's be honest, the only thing that'd make you do that is if you know she wasn't just lying against you.

Technically...He's not innocent cos she said she raped her.....is this new to you??..u know how rape works these days...its her words against his...

So now she's back to continue...he probably felt she's not serious about rape thing and just over reacting to make his action look like an offence cos she wasnt interested .... until she starts saying she cant trust him with his own kid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IQ: Kini Big Deal? / 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini / Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.