Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? (4234 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Who Could You Pick As Your Mater If U Are In This Guy Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by Oluwaesko(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Definitely The Nurse
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by Phikom(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
none..
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by EEZe(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
na nurse nw' you hardly find ugly nurse this days
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by Gabrendo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Tough Decision. 4 Me The Police And Soldier Are No Go Area. I Will Pick The Lawyer.
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by madridguy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lagos.

AuroraB:
Network is tardy where you are, bruh undecided
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by joseph1832(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jenny1010:
If you are present with this four cute ladies... which one will you pick as a wife?
The one with good character.
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by daneni1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
madridguy:
The number dialed is not allocated, please check the number and try again. tongue

u no see say na today's date dem give u as number. choi......

1 Like

Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by frankcris(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jenny1010:

we are talking base on their profession, and you talking shape. lol

oh...didn't see that
think I will go with the nurse.
heard they are very good in bed
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by AuroraB(f): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Na so na... You cannot fit saound am back wink cheesy
Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just envy the costume of that lawyer... I must get there! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lawyer
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by chigoizie7(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
None,

because, I love attention so much,

All of them no follow at all

1 Like

Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2016
dollyjoy:
Number 2 is surestcheesy

Lawyers are cute, EVERY family deserves to have atleast onesmiley
Ur dp is lovely. hmm
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by harffie(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2016
The Armywoman oo...
Re: Which One Of This Ladies Will You Pick As A Wife ? by misterchris(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'll pick the soldier, shey dey saz sodiers arte strong, I'll like to hear a soldier moan under me as I fire her wth my rod
Why did you choose female as your gender while creating the account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Giving To Women But... / Hot Unclad Ghana Girls / Lady Walked Naked Caused An Upraor On IG (PICS & COMMENTS),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.