Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

War Against Ignorance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / War Against Ignorance (589 Views)

Your Problem Is Ignorance : Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls / ‘Your Problem Is Ignorance': Soyinka Hits Back At Internet Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Ignorance by aminu790(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Three terrible problems confront our world Against which we need wage wild wars Ignorance tops the list Poverty comes next And disease ranks third But ignorance is the wildest of all Against which we need wage the wildest war Let's acquire foremost the weapon of knowledge Axe down next the timber of ignorance And all other bliss shall be added
Re: War Against Ignorance by zeke100(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2017
aminu790:

I sent you a mail but you didn't reply, pls can you drop your mobile number cos I need to contact you asap.

Thanks
Re: War Against Ignorance by aminu790(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2017
zeke100:

I sent you a mail but you didn't reply, pls can you drop your mobile number cos I need to contact you asap.

Thanks
i check it but nothing was there the message body iz empty
Re: War Against Ignorance by zeke100(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2017
aminu790:
i check it but nothing was there the message body iz empty

That was the first message nl allow us yo send if we did not have a mutual follow.

Can you pls drop your WhatsApp detail

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure How To Teach My Daughter: U For Unacceptable, V For Vague, W For Woman / Living In Context - Short Story / A Tribute To Buchi Emecheta; N'odu Na Ndokwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.