Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 (25495 Views)

Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Unity Bank Dissociates Self From Fraudulent 'Staff' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2016
Happy morning

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Ramj: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2016
In our bid for oneness, we have laid unneeded emphasis on our diversity and it has become the biggest enemy of our Unity.

A forced marriage like Nigeria request divine touch and will to attain the much desired unity.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Ramj: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2016
That is why the green white green has become blackish greens and white

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by emeka2847: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Why are they not all standing together
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by rodbel(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:
This concept doesn't portray unity... but ethnic difference.
They should have mingled the different tribes in the pic.
E.g The igbo man & yoruba woman, Yoruba man and hausa woman, etc.
Now that's what i call concept of unity.

U spoke my mind!!!
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by arbitrage: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2016
My preferred 56th Independence celebration picture.

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Uncletony(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
mmb:
Why are igbos included in the pic?

because madness runs in a blood!. Do understand?!
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2016
mmb:
Why are igbos included in the pic?
u need attention Ba? if I may ask u, did ur chief priest, pastor or imam tell u that Igbos re the cause of ur misfortune. #Be civilised Pls.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by kindredspirit(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice one. The Fulani lady looks pissed.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by DeJoe4447(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2016
grin cool
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Abdoshlee(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2016
You say unity.. And all tribes are standing separately. Just tell us ya mind nah...
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by adedayoa2(f): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Thanks, I hope you have an account with Unity Bank wink if not I can open one for u trust me grin
I have o
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
adedayoa2:
I have o
Really! Thank you for banking with us. If I may ask, I hope u operate the acct.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by MasterCare4u(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
That is my bank
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by ReubenE(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Olukat:
Is there UNITY in forcing 3 tribes on Nigeria? sad sad sad
so many fail to understand that this singular act is responsible for so many of our problems in Nigeria. I wonder why would a sane country deliberately force three ethnic groups on the rest members of the country by claiming they are minority, there by relegating them to the background. it is laughable that the country is desirous of unity at the same time doing her best to promote disunity with this unfortunate behaviour.
Imagine, even our collective currency has the inscriptions of three groups when it is not the three that make up the country. For us, even the naira is alien to us and indeed, the whole Nigerian concept.
Nigeria will know no peace and by extension, no unity until deliberate efforts are made to correct this anomaly.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by adedayoa2(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Really! Thank you for banking with us. If I may ask, I hope u operate the acct.
lemme joor,in this change era. I'm running only 2 out of my accounts for now. And unity bank no dey among
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by bsideboii(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
If not the best among all companies that celebrated Nigeria today, no doubt that this is the best among all the banks that celebrated Nigeria @ 56.

Unity Bank! Succeeding Together!
Nothing special just d cool graphic design dats it
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by seenter84: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
D mix could have been sweeter if the 3 tribes were merged as d couples for eachother.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by 4everGrand(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
I was at Yaba market somewhere in Lagos yesterday, and I heard Igbos singing the national anthem.

It was a thing of joy for me, as I thought majority of we Igbos are not interested in being a part of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by castrokins(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Where's The Efik/Ibibio Man?
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
adedayoa2:
lemme joor,in this change era. I'm running only 2 out of my accounts for now. And unity bank no dey among
Lol. I will pm you ooo. You must include unity bank too grin
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
bsideboii:
Nothing special just d cool graphic design dats it
Ok. Your email business is so special. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTB Freezes My Account For False Loan / "Frustrating Queues @ ATM Centres" / Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.