Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) (6728 Views)

TROUBLE ON IG!!! As Lady Share Her Bathroom Selfie, See Trending Pics / Roman Goddess Flaunts Her Bare Big Bumbum In A Bathroom Selfie / Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Freeman50(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Taking photos in bathrooms seems to be the order of the day for many ladies these days, sometimes these selfies/photos go horribly wrong, we think the one below is just wrong, what do you think is wrong with it?

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by falconey(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm going to sleep mehnnnnnn
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm going to sleep mehnnnnnn
why's your gender female when you're a make
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by MrRomantic(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Freeman50:
Taking photos in bathrooms seems to be the
order of the day for many ladies these days,
sometimes these selfies/photos go horribly
wrong, we think the one below is just wrong,
what do you think is wrong with it?

When there are scarce reasonable morally-right-behaving role models, it's not surprising the youth will flow with trends however morally decadent it may be. God help us!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Precel1:

why's your gender female when you're a make
who said I'm male?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol...Flaunting ugliness. Girls like this are meant for catching fun. You encourage her to continue flaunting her sexiness but at the back of your mind, she's just a hoe.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
who said I'm male?
so far on NL you've always been a male
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Precel1:

so far on NL you've always been a male
lol. On NL you say. I'm actually female real life tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by nairalife2013(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2016
Cameltoe

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by TeamLeader(m): 1:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Uhmm

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Opistorincos(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Plump kitty cat, pierced and erect nipple, that's all.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2016
Camel toe. Seems that's the latest fashion trend.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2016
eeewww! disgusting! a desparate seek for attention, methinks they do not have a man (husbands/boyfriend)
and it's always the ugly ones, i thought bathrooms are meant to be a private place especially for females, apparently not.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by saintfellow(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by TerrorSquad147: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Omo see fat puuusay
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2016
k k kk

k k

k k
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:
it appears that way, be sure not to be left out in the trend. show us your own *jokes* grin atleast you are much better looking than those juvenile ugly ass hoes desparately trying to show their junks.

your eyes are very beautifull i must say tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2016
gypsey:
it appears that way, be sure not to be left out in the trend. show us your own *jokes* grin atleast you are much better looking than those juvenile ugly ass hoes desparately trying to show their junks.

your eyes are very beautifull i must say tongue

It's a very disgusting trend. We don't need to see the outline of the private parts. They can as well go around naked. Bleh! angry

Thanks for the compliment kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

It's a very disgusting trend. We don't need to see the outline of the private parts. They can as well go around naked. Bleh! angry

Thanks for the compliment kiss
Absolutely! for some reason they must have thought that is what men wants to see. Naaa!, it's exactly what we do not want to see. and to think those photos were taken in the privacy of their bathroom, not so private is it? grin

if you don't mind me asking, are you mixed raced?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Tallesty1(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Them be like pig kpomo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by bitchcrafts: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2016
stretches on my bed and yawns lazily, what is going on heee somebody ? aaaayyyy!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Let's see, the fact that I could not see what is wrong with the pic except for the pierced boobs.
Does it make me a pervert, or have just been overly inundated with such that has left me jaded?

Or it has to do with a state of mind one is presently in?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) by BabbanBura(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrRomantic:

When there are scarce reasonable morally-right-behaving role models, it's not surprising the youth will flow with trends however morally decadent it may be. God help us!

Can not be said any better

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Keep Just One Guy? / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown / Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.