Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki (24724 Views)

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention / PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Ekiti 2018: No Room For Zoning In APC – Bimbo Daramola Tells Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by FunkyMetahuman: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

You can do better by listing your okonjo's achievements as Nigeria's finance minister and economic coordinator...

1. Okonjo was mortgaging Nigeria, borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salary till the very last month she left office in May 2015 ...

2. The useless and incompetent okonjo introduced austerity back in 2014 when oil was selling for $73.

3. With okonjo introducing austerity and borrowing hundreds of billions when oil was selling for $80, tell us her solution today with oil selling for $30-40.

Obviously, she'll offer to auction Nigeria.

4. Kemi Adeosun is managing and keeping Nigeria float with oil selling for $30 Nigeria and terrorists destroying the economy while okonjo was sinking us into debt by borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salaries and introducing austerity when the same oil was selling for almost triple what Kemi Adeosun is working with.

5. Okonjo couldn't even keep track of our money, the useless woman didn't know NNPC opened tons of illegal bank accounts and stealing billions that she was supposed to by making sure enters federal account we put her in charge to manage. She didn't know billions of dollars was missing till SLS raised alarm before she confessed that $10 billion was missing..

6. We are struggling today because the useless and incompetent woman refused to diversify our economy even though Nigerian made more money under her watch since independence..

In fact, the foolish and worthless woman even admitted that she failed us in her silly video...

Kemi is a better finance minister and public official that that waste of space called okojo, Oknonjo failed under 2 different administration and she still left Nigeria with a battered economy..

Please shut up abeg..
saved for reference..
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by omooba969(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

my dear, Your Kemi is not fit and sound enough to be NOI's typist.

it's like asking between USA and Nigeria which is more developed than the other in every aspect of technology.

why has She not be arrested if you claim she wasted your billions...

why is the whole world still talk good about her if you claim she is corrupt.

you only believe this present gov. E-trial. Buhari won't hesitate to nail her down if she is corrupt. She even visited Nigeria not long ago and went back to her base without you and, buhari-Efcc arresting her.

When you hear Efcc recovered $50trillion from Jonathan's cousin and yet to borrow and sale national assets is on there mind, you need to ask your zombie brain to start reasoning well.

for the last time don't compare NOI with Kemi again .
maybe you are jealous of her .

@bolded,

I don't think you know how much $50trillion is. You guys just throw figures with reckless abandon...SMH. cool

1 Like

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Emmaoga: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2016
omooba969:

@bolded,

I don't think you know how much $50trillion is. You guys just throw figures with reckless abandon...SMH. cool

I know, was only trying to narrate something.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

are you for real?

so it's your call buying fuel @#145? or bag of rice @#23k.

or is it your call to be in this recession?.

intelligent IS NOT wisdom, but in your case you lack both of them
nawao? c wahala o! wetin d poster do u kwanu? abi no b governor's cal to govern? pipul sef
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

are you for real?
so it's your call buying fuel @#145? or bag of rice @#23k.
or is it your call to be in this recession?.
intelligent IS NOT wisdom, but in your case you lack both of them
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by kedeojo(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

You can do better by listing your okonjo's achievements as Nigeria's finance minister and economic coordinator...

1. Okonjo was mortgaging Nigeria, borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salary till the very last month she left office in May 2015 ...

2. The useless and incompetent okonjo introduced austerity back in 2014 when oil was selling for $73.

3. With okonjo introducing austerity and borrowing hundreds of billions when oil was selling for $80, tell us her solution today with oil selling for $30-40.

4. Kemi Adeosun is managing and keeping Nigeria float with oil selling for $30 Nigeria and terrorists destroying the economy while okonjo was sinking us into debt by borrowing hundreds of billions to pay salaries and introducing austerity when the same oil was selling for almost triple what Kemi Adeosun is working with.

5. Okonjo couldn't even keep track of our money, the useless woman didn't know NNPC opened tons of illegal bank accounts and stealing billions that she was supposed to by making sure enters federal account we put her in charge to manage. She didn't know billions of dollars was missing till SLS raised alarm before she confessed that $10 billion was missing..

6. We are struggling today because the useless and incompetent woman refused to diversify our economy even though Nigerian made more money under her watch since independence..

In fact, the foolish and worthless woman even admitted that she failed us in her silly video...

Kemi is a better finance minister and public official that that waste of space called okojo, Oknonjo failed under 2 different administration and she still left Nigeria with a battered economy..

Please shut up abeg..
don't mind does ipod? Even when oil sold has high as 140 dollar per barrel, many state couldn't pay salary until when Buhari came and grant about 26 states finiancial support including even notable oil producing states. She pretended not to know there were corruption under her watch. All the loot now been exposed were done under her watchful eyes. Let say d power dat be didn't listen to her about saving according to her statement, why didn't she resigned. She benefitted too. So surprise about her dat under Obj she was instrumental to clearing our foriegn debt and she came under Gej to also encourage foriegn loans even when oil soar so high in international market in her second coming than ever since 1999. All her mess has been gradually cleans up.

2 Likes

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by everozone: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2016
No PDP member will want to serve a thief.A real PDP member can't work in Obaseki's regime which has a short life span.He should reserve d appointments for his fellow APC political robbers whom will b swept out in a matter of days from Osadebe house.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by mickool(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Better ooo... Stay far away from pdp oo... The moment uses appoint any pdp into ur cabinet, that will be The beginning of your down fall cos pdp are deicivers, traitors, betrayal oo.. Run, run at from pdp.let GO celebrate with GO.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by jamace(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2016
By this statement, he has just committed his first blunder in political leadership.

This statement will haunt him all the days of his life, even after political office.

Our politicians will never learn!
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by bejeria101(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na cupboard u get no be cabinet,
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by udatso: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Please shut up abeg..
See finishing!!! Fatality
Well said

2 Likes

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by udatso: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
written:

A whooping percentage of Edolites voted for PDP
And you knew this how? You got an inspiration from God or you are INEC chairman?
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
So you are beginning to emulate the mistakes of Buhari, who fired the major technocrats that kept the economy moving and replaced them with unmerited northerners, party affiliates, conjugal and consanguine relations?? What is wrong with appointing apt and diligent individuals who are qualified for a job irrespective of their political parties? so you mean APC has all better qualified citizens when compared to other political parties?

The criteria for appointments is no longer merit, but nepotism under this APC era.
GBAM! You said it all, bro.. Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oblang:

U mean technocrats like dasuki?

Topping the list of technocrats under GEJ was Dasuki

1 Like

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by legalgoon: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
arresa:

Of what use and relevance is the PDP when Nigerians already kicked them out of office and even obviously, the people of Edo state rejected the PDP candidate because they don't want PDP.

Kemi Adeosun is an excellent finance minister and many times better than the useless and incompetent one before her who stole our money and gave it to dasuki to share with her cronies, who also was borrowing N500 year after year to pay salaries, who also was Paying hi hundreds of thousands of ghost workers, issuing import waivers to her cronies, who told us to get ready for recession and austerity when oil was selling for $80.

Kemi is yet to give our money to dasuki and while okonjo was borrowing hundreds of millions to pay salaries and telling us to get ready to suffer when oil was selling for $80, kemi is keeping Nigeria afloat with oil selling for $30-40. She cleaned out okonjo ghost workers, no more waivers to cronies, no more looting and sharing and so on..

You people should just wait till you get your ipob village and run it how you can want..

Afloat? So NIGERIA is afloat

Oga we're sinking so fast we might hit rock bottom soon and you're talking of afloat.. Lol smh
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by mykelmeezy: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
arresa:

Of what use and relevance is the PDP when Nigerians already kicked them out of office and even obviously, the people of Edo state rejected the PDP candidate because they don't want PDP.

Kemi Adeosun is an excellent finance minister and many times better than the useless and incompetent one before her who stole our money and gave it to dasuki to share with her cronies, who also was borrowing N500 year after year to pay salaries, who also was Paying hi hundreds of thousands of ghost workers, issuing import waivers to her cronies, who told us to get ready for recession and austerity when oil was selling for $80.

Kemi is yet to give our money to dasuki and while okonjo was borrowing hundreds of millions to pay salaries and telling us to get ready to suffer when oil was selling for $80, kemi is keeping Nigeria afloat with oil selling for $30-40. She cleaned out okonjo ghost workers, no more waivers to cronies, no more looting and sharing and so on..

You people should just wait till you get your ipob village and run it how you can want..

you are a total idiat

wasnt it gej who started the tsa and bvn to talckle the so called problems you stated
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by asamaigho(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
So you are beginning to emulate the mistakes of Buhari, who fired the major technocrats that kept the economy moving and replaced them with unmerited northerners, party affiliates, conjugal and consanguine relations?? What is wrong with appointing apt and diligent individuals who are qualified for a job irrespective of their political parties? so you mean APC has all better qualified citizens when compared to other political parties?

The criteria for appointments is no longer merit, but nepotism under this APC era.

Ur silly 'tecno'crats dat where borrowing in times of plenty? Dishing billions of dollars for election purposes.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Apocalypse12: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
So you are beginning to emulate the mistakes of Buhari, who fired the major technocrats that kept the economy moving and replaced them with unmerited northerners, party affiliates, conjugal and consanguine relations?? What is wrong with appointing apt and diligent individuals who are q
Apocalypse12 post=49851934:

U didn't get what the Gov elect is saying! He said he will not allow the pdp in his cabinet different from wat u are saying and beside it's not imperative he must let the in his cabinet.
ualified for a job irrespective of their political parties? so you mean APC has all better qualified citizens when compared to other political parties?

U didn't get what the Gov elect is saying! He said he will not allow the pdp in his cabinet different from wat u are say and beside it's not imperative he must let the in his cabinet.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
In other words PDP go and die grin grin grin
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by swezenberg(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cutehector:
So this is finally the stupid mentality Edo people voted in as Governor. Mchew!

[size=14pt]He doesn't want traitors simple[/size]
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Charly68: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Truth is bitter though,I love people that are very blunt and focus like this Govenor elect..election in Nigeria is war,so it will be wrong for him to bring opposition into his cabinet. How do you advice a man to empower his enemy to fight him in future; it is pure foolishness to do so. Hit the ground running & prove those who voted for you right that they have not made a mistake afterall. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by DeRay98(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
dunkem21:

Common sense is shaping all team members ideas towards a common goal.

APC should quit politics of bitterness, joor.. .

My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Now that your fee dee fee has been trashed you want Obaseki to bring in saboteurs into his cabinet?
What a logic. The opposition who staged their entire campaign on hate and character assassinations?
Same way IPOB campaigned hatefully against Buhari only for them to start crying for key ministerial appointments. Una no get shame oh. angry
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Cutehector(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
swezenberg:

[size=14pt]He doesn't want traitors simple[/size]
he is just being silly dats just it and outrightly immature. Was it Not Hilary Clinton who was Obama's political rival that he made Secretary of State then?

Be wise!
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by arresa: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
[s]
Taryur3:

Receive sense in Jesus name. You will soon buy a bag of rice 50k with ur deadly party
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob nonsense...
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by bigbigger8(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:

How many people from d opposition did Jonathan appoint into his cabinet? And which bloody technocrats are u referring to,d one that was borrowing to pay federal civil servants and yet was lying about d growth of our economy?Pls!!
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by arresa: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
mykelmeezy:

you are a total idiat

Don't share with us what you see in the mirror every morning..

wasnt it gej who started the tsa and bvn to talckle the so called problems you stated

And exactly what did the stealing is not corruption incompetent loser do with your TSA rubbish?

Was TSA the reason why jona opened the trasury to his cronies to loot and share?

Was TSA the reason why Jona stole our money and gave it to ATM dasuki to share with his cronies like Metuh and others?

Was TSA the reason why Jona and okonjo allowed NNPC to loot billions of dollars and open illegal accounts under okonjo's nose instead of federal accounts we asked her to manage on our behalf?

Was TSA the reason why she either had no clue about every kobo we made from lack of knowledge about missing NNPC billions before admitting that $10 was missing after SLS raised alarm or she was just part of the whole scheme ?

Was TSA the reason why we lost billions because okonjo gave import waivers to her cronies and jona's cronies?

Was TSA the reason why okonjo kept hundreds of thousands of ghost workers on federal government payroll?

Was TSA the reason why okonjo and jona refused to diversify our economy even though Nigeria was making over $100/per barrel and earned the largest oil funds in Nigeria's history?

Was TSA the reason okonjo was borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary from 2014 till May 2015, her last month in office?

Was TSA the reason why okonjo in the video below confessed that jona failed and okonjo herself failed to diversify, save money for rainy days, save our economy and prevent what we are going through right now because of their cluelessness, incompetence and lack of basic economic principles.

Jonathan Had No Political Will To Save - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I9yanhAaM

^^^^^^^^^^

Lastly, you ignorant jokers can spew all the garbage and ignorant rubbish you want, fact remains that okonjo herself confessed in that video that she was not only incompetent, but also that jona failed, that she failed and also that they are responsible for what we are going through today.

That came from her mouth so before you and your kind spew more rubbish, play that video and let okonjo herself shut you up with her confession and incompetence...

1 Like

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Rekyz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
I gave up reading when I say the word 'change'. Abasi mi mbok!
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by masseratti: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:

our so Calles technocrats that were borrowing money before election, abeg leta just vote out PMB and get another set to help us not even PDP, am happy sheriff is giving them sleepless nights.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
dunkem21:

NOI wink
u mean mrs ineffectual buffoon, one of the five president nigeria had btw 2010-2015, i dont know why u ipods cant reason well. when we have more than thousand over qualify pple, nawa ooo, i cant believe pdp is begging for appointment, or did obiano appoint any of ngige men?
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by arresa: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
[s]
legalgoon:

Afloat? So NIGERIA is afloat

Oga we're sinking so fast we might hit rock bottom soon and you're talking of afloat.. Lol smh

[/s]

The fact that Igbos think Nigeria is sinking doesn't mean Nigeria is sinking.

The fact that jona and your looting and stealing uncles are no longer here to loot and steal means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that Jona and onkonjo are not here to loot our money for ATM dasuki to share with their cronies means Nigeria is winning

The fact that all the abandoned projects your PDP uncles and aunties left behind after stealing funds and budgets for them are back on track with thousands of Nigerian construction workers back on the job means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that Nigerians are enjoying improved power supply and largest power MWs generation in the history of Nigeria means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that we have over 14 Solar power plants coming up means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that we are less than 2 years away from total self sufficiency in fuel, kerosene, fertilizer, GAS, petrochemicals for our industries and something 16 years of PDP and jona could not deliver means we are already winning...

The fact that we don't have NNPC looting and diverting our money into illegal bank accounts means we are winning ...

Look here, we know you people are consumed with hate and bitterness and all you see is evil, doom and gloom, but this is about Nigeria and not ipob.

Worry about ipob and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria..
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

I know, was only trying to narrate something.
and u think u make sense,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / CBN: Cardoso, Deputy-Governors take oath of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.