Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki (24730 Views)

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention / PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Ekiti 2018: No Room For Zoning In APC – Bimbo Daramola Tells Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
legalgoon:

Afloat? So NIGERIA is afloat ? Oga we're sinking so fast we might hit rock bottom soon and you're talking of afloat.. Lol smh
and salary are be paid regulary, contractors owe by ineffectual buffoon are paid, and solid plans are be laid to take us out of the recession cause by those thieves in d past, plans in d area of agriculture, solid minerals and infrastruction, pmb is working
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Zico5(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:
how can this country move forward pls.
you will not have a PDP person as a member of your cabinet.

that's the more reason Buhari appointed KEMI as finance minister instead of continuing with tested and modern day economist in the person of Okonjo Iweala because she served under PDP.

if they continue with this trend, they will be putting square pegs in round holes by playing politics .

U are so myopic in nature, so okonjo is the only person that could steer the economy to the greater height. We all could see the magic she performed under Gej by looting away our resources. Even patience Jonathan can also testify cos she is a beneficiary of her good economic policy. Very useless set of people. U better go and sleep.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Emmaoga: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and u think u make sense,
can I see your own sense pls?
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by shabakm: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:

my dear, Your Kemi is not fit and sound enough to be NOI's typist.

it's like asking between USA and Nigeria which is more developed than the other in every aspect of technology.

why has She not be arrested if you claim she wasted your billions...

why is the whole world still talk good about her if you claim she is corrupt.

you only believe this present gov. E-trial. Buhari won't hesitate to nail her down if she is corrupt. She even visited Nigeria not long ago and went back to her base without you and, buhari-Efcc arresting her.

When you hear Efcc recovered $50trillion from Jonathan's cousin and yet to borrow and sale national assets is on there mind, you need to ask your zombie brain to start reasoning well.

for the last time don't compare NOI with Kemi again .
maybe you are jealous of her .
bross did i hear you call $50 trrillion that means our brother don stole huge amount ooo and we are here in poverty chai there is God oo
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Rockyrascal(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
I am dissapointed with his comments, though I voted for him.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by lanreni: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Emmaoga:
how can this country move forward pls.
you will not have a PDP person as a member of your cabinet.

that's the more reason Buhari appointed KEMI as finance minister instead of continuing with tested and modern day economist in the person of Okonjo Iweala because she served under PDP.

if they continue with this trend, they will be putting square pegs in round holes by playing politics .
True, but he has to be careful with pdp green snakes like the sarakis of this world. he must not repeat the mistakes of APC at the centre. its better to swim and sink with known personalities than trust persons who are like Judas in your government in the name of inclusiveness. i think thats what he actually meant.

Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by Ayofetee(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2016
No dat statement is wrong Obaseki,u shud be diplomatic in ur words and approach cos dis is capable of creating hatred. Even though u won't carry dem along,u shouldnt have voiced it out.

Pls kindly take dat correction... Wish u best of governance
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by legalgoon: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that Igbos think Nigeria is sinking doesn't mean Nigeria is sinking.

The fact that jona and your looting and stealing uncles are no longer here to loot and steal means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that Jona and onkonjo are not here to loot our money for ATM dasuki to share with their cronies means Nigeria is winning

The fact that all the abandoned projects your PDP uncles and aunties left behind after stealing funds and budgets for them are back on track with thousands of Nigerian construction workers back on the job means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that Nigerians are enjoying improved power supply and largest power MWs generation in the history of Nigeria means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that we have over 14 Solar power plants coming up means Nigeria is winning.

The fact that we are less than 2 years away from total self sufficiency in fuel, kerosene, fertilizer, GAS, petrochemicals for our industries and something 16 years of PDP and jona could not deliver means we are already winning...

The fact that we don't have NNPC looting and diverting our money into illegal bank accounts means we are winning ...

Look here, we know you people are consumed with hate and bitterness and all you see is evil, doom and gloom, but this is about Nigeria and not ipob.

Worry about ipob and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria..

Hahahahaha. I'm not even from the east.
Well heaven knows all this facts you mentioned are fallacies.
I watch NTA news faithfully and I haven't heard of one.
Somehow you failed to say something sensible and kept on ranting about corruption.
Well let me remind you that this new govt is actually made up of 85% ex pdp members.
So shut up, accept that our country is drowning and be pragmatic.
Not come here and insult imaginary uncles. Smh.
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by legalgoon: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and salary are be paid regulary, contractors owe by ineffectual buffoon are paid, and solid plans are be laid to take us out of the recession cause by those thieves in d past, plans in d area of agriculture, solid minerals and infrastruction, pmb is working

Oga, do you still think the country is afloat? smiley
Re: No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki by orunto27: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2017
What says Eweka?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja / The IGR Debate - Reloaded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.