Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (20969 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by yeswecan(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2009
I don't have any problem with the poster fucking her self off but why must it be with your guys Friend.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by jaybee3(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2009
It's still a free world the last time i checked.
Just the same way you might wanna sample your babe's friend
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2009
Girl I know its a free world but what about self control huh? if you are looking outside then break up with your bf and explore the world like you want to. You wouldnt like it if you bf cheated on you with your best friend would you? undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lovemoi2(f): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2009
@ Ujujoan

thanks girl, don't mind all the hypocrites in nairaland, they think am a jerk, when in reality they are worst than moi

its not a crime to have feelings for someone else when you are in a relationship, it happens all the time

all these yeye people calling me names i have noting to say to them

anyway, i haven't slept with his friend yet, but it's something i am sure i will do if i am not careful, he just left my house a while ago,  for those asking why, well he is the closest to me when it comes to male friends, and my boyfriend wont suspect anything, plus he is easy to talk too. he kind of understands me plus there is just something about him that is so tempting, and hard to resist
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by r231(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2009
^^^^^so are you going to be happy if he does d same with your friend, well even if he doesn't catch u today or wheneva it will catch up with you so go on and do him jare like I said earlier KI NI BIG DEAL knock yourself out
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

DO NOT PHUCK ANY OF HIS FRIENDS OR ASSOCIATES. Its reflects badly on your character.

How would you feel if he Phucked your friends ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by rooney86(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

@ Ujujoan

thanks girl, don't mind all the hypocrites in nairaland, they think am a jerk, when in reality they are worst than me

its not a crime to have feelings for someone else when you are in a relationship, it happens all the time

anyway, i haven't slept with his friend yet, but it's something i am sure i will do if i am not careful, he just left my house a while ago,  for those asking why, well he is the closest to me when it comes to male friends, and my boyfriend wont suspect anything, plus he is easy to talk too. he kind of understands me plus there is just something about him that is so tempting, and hard to resist

dont be so dumb. he's gonna tell your bf he shagged you, then you'll loose both of them.

last time i checked, the bro's code says: bro's before hoes

if u really want explosive sex, why dont u holla me. I would cum in your mouth

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by jaybee3(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2009
Fact wink but u r miles apart so u are automatically disqualified from consideration cool
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

@ Ujujoan

thanks girl, don't mind all the hypocrites in nairaland, they think am a jerk, when in reality they are worst than moi

anyway, i haven't slept with his friend yet, but it's something i am sure i will do if i am not careful, he just left my house a while ago,  for those asking why, well he is the closest to me when it comes to male friends, and my boyfriend wont suspect anything, plus he is easy to talk too. he kind of understands me plus there is just something about him that is so tempting, and hard to resist

Hey hey hey . . chiiiillllllll girl!!

I'm not encouraging you to be irresponsible. Granted what you feel is natural but you've got to control yourself. Sleeping with ur BF's friend is just tooo bad. If you are in love with him, then break up with your BF and date him. But dont go having sex with him out of lust. Its not just irresponsible, its unfair to your BF.

Besides what goes around comes around. If you do that to him today, tomorow someone willdo it to you and it'll hurt you more cos you'll know you deserved it!!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by sparta(f): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ poster,

Now you are gonna give the haters of virgins something to say!

My advice,

Young woman, the thing wey dey shak you now go still tire you. You will get more than enough when you get married, relax, too much of sugar dey run belle!

if you dont take heed, i will ask you go for 70 days deliverance!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Hey hey hey . . chiiiillllllll girl!!

I'm not encouraging you to be irresponsible. Granted what you feel is natural but you've got to control yourself. Sleeping with your BF's friend is just tooo bad. If you are in love with him, then break up with your BF and date him. But dont go having sex with him out of lust. Its not just irresponsible, its unfair to your BF.

Besides what goes around comes around. If you do that to him today, tomorow someone willdo it to you and it'll hurt you more cos you'll know you deserved it!!

There is nothing more to say she is a hoe already.I personally think her boyfriend's friend is the right person to bang now,or should she give herself to a complete stranger.I phuck my girlfriend's female friends but I aint got feeling for them
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by r231(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
sparta:

@ poster,

My advice,

Young woman, the thing wey dey shak you now go still tire you. You will get more than enough when you get married, relax, too much of sugar dey run belle!

if you dont take heed, i will ask you go for 70 days deliverance!

70 days dammm dats too much she didn't kill nobody she is just sex crazy lol

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Logba: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
God don catch you. You think i dont chat on Nairaland ,So you kissed  Tunde right in my room?  You know i suspected your reaction when i came in and saw your mood that day. You promised me that i will be your first and the last man and barely one week that i introduced you to the thing  you are ull of ideas. I have been very gentle with you when it comes to f**ck , i did not know that you want it hard. I will enter through the other route next and subsequent times.  Pardon me for being gentle.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
Logba:

God don catch you. You think i dont chat on Nairaland ,So you kissed  Tunde right in my room?  You know i suspected your reaction when i came in and saw your mood that day. You promised me that i will be your first and the last man and barely one week that i introduced you to the thing  you are ull of ideas. I have been very gentle with you when it comes to f**ck , i did not know that you want it hard. I will enter through the other route next and subsequent times.  Pardon me for being gentle.

Wetin we never see for NL, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by r231(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
whats up with all dis drama now
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
Logba:

e be like say your craze dey craze
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
* drags a seat and balances*

this is getting more interesting!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

* drags a sit and balances*

this is getting more interesting!
Logbas number is 08023084200,no mind am jare
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
hollandis:

Logbas number is 08023084200,no mind am jare

Why are you giving me his number undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lovemoi2(f): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ hollandis

its weird cos i dont consider myself a hoe

at least not yet, mind you i do not encourage cheating

but what ever will happen will happen, i do not control my emotions
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by jaybee3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
^^^^
hmmm hmmmm
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by r231(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

@ hollandis

you are not serious
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
You berra start controlling yur emotions.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by LordReed(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
That u lost ur virginity doesn't mean u should lose ur reasoning as well. If u came to this forum to get only people who would support u sorry to disappoint u.
Like someone said already breakoff wit ur BF n go on be wild. Don't be silly n sleep wit his friend the walls have ears. Besides the tin dat made u keep urself till 24 has it suddenly vanished?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by marvostica(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
@poster I just dont know what we all are dragging over.She has already painted a 2ru picture of what all girls are.
I cant believe somebody dat said she was a virgin a while ago just because she was given the oportunity to leave relegation now wants to play pro league.
Please nairalanders enough of all the advice there is a saying dat dog when won lost no dey hear im master whistle.
I only pitty your boyfriend when no no say na cromoto e get as babe.
U can Zap all kinds of  people because u want to explore and dont forget to explore mad men,dogs,horse and cripples to see how their sex looks like.
Since u don't value your life anymore just because u have tasted it.U think i will beg u not to Zap your boyfriend's friends?U can go ahead u can even add your father to the list since u have been sex starved and u want to explore.
I can even help u out to go plc.My dad has a hotel.
Bitch,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
Ujujoan:

Why are you giving me his number undecided

To prove the guy isn't serious.He is a product marketer in the job section

lovemoi2:

@ hollandis

Don't worry after your marathon sex with this guy,you will know why I called you such.Just do it.You are too young to bottle up your emotions.I wish I am among the First five men to shag your cunt
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by schescale: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
give or take, tink twise b4 you take any action cos it jst might not workout the way you expected. in the real sense of it havin done dat, wat gain av you
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by chic2pimp(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
DIS IS DEFINITELY NOT REAL!!!!!! THIS IS A MADE UP STORY FROM I SUSPECT A REGULAR NAIRALANDER WITH A FAKE I.D.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by hollandis(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
chic2pimp:

DIS IS DEFINITELY NOT REAL!!!!!! THIS IS A MADE UP STORY FROM I SUSPECT A REGULAR NAIRALANDER WITH A FAKE I.D.
@least it made most contributors (esp females) reveal their innermost desires.Most were in support of the girl.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2009

true sha.

@ topic

why announce this on a public forum though. Are you looking for NLers to have an affair with?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lovemoi2(f): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
@hollandis

na you sabi

@ chic2pimp

believe what you wana believe

anyway angry angry angry

got things to do right now
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by chic2pimp(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
lovemoi2:

@ chic2pimp

believe what you wana believe

anyway angry angry angry

got things to do right now
Nah mate ,dis ain't the case of me believing what I want to believe rather it's to do with you being caught with your pants down wink cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.