Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (20967 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by lawrenceunaa: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Is this among the reason guys fear to deflower a virgin undecided undecided

After the lock is opened na exploring tnx grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2014
...OP, whats the essence of being a virgin for 24 years??......Some non-virgins are even better than you....

When you know your BF is not performing enough, why dont call him and tell him what you want??...Why go for his friend??.....aint you ashame??.....Do you think about the consequence of your action at all??.....

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by dudesexy1111(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2014
lovemoi2:
well i just lost my virginity and now there is noting to hide, whether i decide to have sex with other men, my boy friend  wont know, , dont get me wrong, i still love my boyfriend

i just have this crave for sex with his friend who is really hot( with abbs, tatoo and what not), and the friend is already making passes at me.
the other day i was alone with his friend, he had on sleeveless( i could see his chest, his muscular hands, and going down then  its like i went into a trance) and the whole of my body started trembling, i couldn't stop looking at him and one thing led to another so we kissed, almost got naked but my boyfriend got in

anyway he dint suspect anything wink

i keep having all this crushes and urges to get wild

i feel like i have been locked up in my virginity for too long and now  my body just wana explore things, you know like extreme sex, to make up for the lost times, my boy friend isn't giving me you know the whole wild stuff i would want, he is being so gentle cos he thinks am a good girl

but i just want the whole bad boy stuffs done to me, and i cant really tell him, anyway

what do i do? angry

am i a bad person cry
sister why wasting ur time come to me i will wnt u wnt more
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by rutibaby(f): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2014
GOOD LUCK.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2014
My heart bleeds for the youth future.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men by DANDONdGreat(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Contact me then.
I will give it to you the more you want it even more than your expectation.

NB: That is only if you are serious about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.