Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? (711 Views)

DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2016
It's personal. I've been trying to reach him to no avail. Please help if you know a way.
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by CACAWA(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Contact me
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by morbeta(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Through dream!!
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by funlord(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Use an olosho......._pussy can get you anything in abuja!
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by 2busy: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
It's personal. I've been trying to reach him to no avail. Please help if you know a way.
Go through Ota, it's easier that way. Very easy
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Are you serious?
CACAWA:
Contact me
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2016
I don't understand.
2busy:

Go through Ota, it's easier that way. Very easy
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by CACAWA(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Are you serious?
well, yes I guess.

I don't work with govt. but I have the contact of some of them. Depends on the subject of your message
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2016
So how do I reach you?
CACAWA:
well, yes I guess.

I don't work with govt. but I have the contact of some of them. Depends on the subject of your message
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by princemillla(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Best is call. Out the president on Twitter state ur intentions. Am.sure someone will respond
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by CACAWA(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
So how do I reach you?
message me on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Olusola1234/
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Simple grin grin shocked
Write something critical about them and publish it where they can read it with your real addresses. They will send SSS to come and pick you, thereafter, you have your audience. Don't forget if it is Buhari's, use cartoon shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by mikolo80: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
write letter. If it makes sense he will call you
Re: How Do I Reach The President Or A Top Person In His Administration? by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thanks. I really appreciate.
CACAWA:
message me on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Olusola1234/

(1) (Reply)

I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari / This Wonderful!!! Check Out Reno Omokri’s Epic Reply To A Twitter User Who Tried / "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.