Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is There A God Pls.....???? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A God Pls.....???? (1732 Views)

If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / God Pls Forgive Me For This Blasphemy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by raphieMontella: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
ovadozes:

The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases. Just to school you
This statement itself contradicts evolution and spontaneous generation
clearly you dont know what the law is about.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

clearly you dont know what the law is about.
If u re ready let me school you
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
SamJed:
You have a small baby...if the child falls one day and gets injured and is in pain does it mean you dont care for your child The fact that the child is in pains does it mean that you are a wicked parent
I'm sorry to say but you lack reading and understanding skills what he typed and what you wrote did not even correlate . your answer is out of the question .
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
horluwatosin:
How can somebody who has power in heaven and earth look at people as they suffer and not do anything. Which brings me to narrate my story.......
A man has been maltreating his wife for over 20 years (even d first born s a graduate), and this woman being maltreated is a devout Christian because talk of vigil or afternoon programme in d church, she is always there praying to God to save her home but rather than d situation to cool it's aggravating d more. Just yesterday d man locked d door from behind hindering d wife and their 13 year old daughter from entering. Pls is there a God and does he not see her suffering, does he not answer prayers??
This story makes no sense. undecided

So, the woman sat back for 20 years and allowed another human being to maltreat her even with her children all there? No be brain damage be that? Wetin concern God with this foolishness of some of the highest order abeg? undecided
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by orisa37: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Serve your TEMPTATIONS fully. And you will be glad you did.
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This story makes no sense. undecided

So, the woman sat back for 20 years and allowed another human being to maltreat her even with her children all there? No be brain damage be that? Wetin concern God with this foolishness of some of the highest order abeg? undecided

Because people are told the story that praying to god can fix every problem even abuse between husband and wife.
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by kingxsamz(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2022
branhampaul:
Devil Is Deceiving You Bera Get Wise And Know God..
If No God, Why Do;
1. Miracles Happen.
2. How Can There Be An Antagonist (satan) Without A Protagonist.
3. Why Did Science Even Confirmed That Humans Have Soul.
4. Why Doesn't The Bible Contradict Itself?
5. Why Are All Bible Prophecies Coming To Pass?
6. Why When A Child Of God Get Shot They Don't Die.
Mr.Man Thinkkk Naaa..

Lmao. It's funny how this dude later became an atheist himself.
The kind of weak argument he presented is the kind of weak argument most Christians make in defense of their beliefs.
Once you begin to question things and allow criticism, you'll begin to see things the way they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual, Sunday 30th April,2017 / The Book Of Enoch Banned From The Bible Tells The True Story Of Humanity / Water Baptism Does Not Save!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.