Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Is There A God Pls.....???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A God Pls.....???? (1733 Views)

If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / God Pls Forgive Me For This Blasphemy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A God Pls.....???? by horluwatosin(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
How can somebody who has power in heaven and earth look at people as they suffer and not do anything. Which brings me to narrate my story.......
A man has been maltreating his wife for over 20 years (even d first born s a graduate), and this woman being maltreated is a devout Christian because talk of vigil or afternoon programme in d church, she is always there praying to God to save her home but rather than d situation to cool it's aggravating d more. Just yesterday d man locked d door from behind hindering d wife and their 13 year old daughter from entering. Pls is there a God and does he not see her suffering, does he not answer prayers??

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by SamJed(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
You have a small baby...if the child falls one day and gets injured and is in pain does it mean you dont care for your child The fact that the child is in pains does it mean that you are a wicked parent

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Is it the maltreatment and the suffering that makes you question the existence of God? Well, devotion does not means religiosity. She might look worthy to you, then what about God? Do you think God judge in the ways of men? Taking it upon yourself to peep into somebody's home affairs, you are doing a bigger wrong except you are a part of the family and share in their secrets, you will not understand the genesis of the issue. And for your question about the existence of God, only you can provide the answer to that question.
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2016
God does not exist. He is simply imaginary, I was a Christian once and often asked myself the questions you now asked. Then I simply saw what I didn't want to accept all along. There is no divine plan, only you are capable of changing your destiny.

http://www.godisimaginary.com/i1.htm
This website helped me see the truth, and I'm a much happier person today, I finally have an answer to all the evil and Good on earth.
I'll advice you to give the proofs a try.

5 Likes

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2016
God is law, God is the nature, natural laws are God's law. The law of gravity states that an object fall from a height will hit the ground. It does not matter what fall or who fall, it could be an egg, it will smash, it could be a pregnant mother, she will smash with the unborn child, it could a circumference Bishop or a pope, he will hit the ground! That is the law. Every law has punishment attached to it, once you violat the law, you face the punishment. We attract to ourselves and our young ones all the evil you see in the universe by not keeping to the order of things. Do you know the number of the people who are enjoying life to its fullest in a daily basis? Have you ever asked yourself while some people are in the prison after begged the judge in weep and in tears for clemency? Can you count the number of people who are not in prison and tell me why they are not in prison? That is the reality about God! Even if he forgive you, you will bear the brunt of your acts. You can go and rob, receive a sever bullet in the head, pray for forgiveness, God forgive you; you can still die as the result of the head injuries. We are the architect of all the problems in the universe. You can live a quite happy life, it is possible. God will always win His case!

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by branhampaul: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
horluwatosin:
How can somebody who has power in heaven and earth look at people as they suffer and not do anything. Which brings me to narrate my story.......
A man has been maltreating his wife for over 20 years (even d first born s a graduate), and this woman being maltreated is a devout Christian because talk of vigil or afternoon programme in d church, she is always there praying to God to save her home but rather than d situation to cool it's aggravating d more. Just yesterday d man locked d door from behind hindering d wife and their 13 year old daughter from entering. Pls is there a God and does he not see her suffering, does he not answer prayers??
It Might Be Shes Reaping What She Sowed..
Or God Is Still Giving The Man Chance To Change Is Act..
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by branhampaul: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:
God does not exist. He is simply imaginary, I was a Christian once and often asked myself the questions you now asked. Then I simply saw what I didn't want to accept all along. There is no divine plan, only you are capable of changing your destiny.

This website helped me see the truth, and I'm a much happier person today, I finally have an answer to all the evil and Good on earth.
Devil Is Deceiving You Bera Get Wise And Know God..
If No God, Why Do;
1. Miracles Happen.
2. How Can There Be An Antagonist (satan) Without A Protagonist.
3. Why Did Science Even Confirmed That Humans Have Soul.
4. Why Doesn't The Bible Contradict Itself?
5. Why Are All Bible Prophecies Coming To Pass?
6. Why When A Child Of God Get Shot They Don't Die.
Mr.Man Thinkkk Naaa..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

How did the earth come about, was it designed or it happened by chance?? I need answers
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
If No God, Why Do;
1. Miracles Happen.
Most are fake, others have a scientific explanation
Satan does not exist either.
Science never confirmed this. Can you share a reputable link.
The bible does that often, you're just looking for arguments.
They are not coming to pass.
This is just stupid cry
Mr.Man Thinkkk Naaa..
Guy think na

3 Likes

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
ovadozes:

How did the earth come about, was it designed or it happened by chance?? I need answers
It doesn't matter if it was designed or not(since I know you're just looking for an argument), you can't just say your God made it. What stops a Muslim from doing the same, or a traditional worshipper, or the Ancient Egyptians and Greek. I can stand up today and say my God did it and you would be unable to deny it.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

This is just stupid cry . .
Guy think na

http://www.zmescience.com/science/science-explains-our-soul/
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Deicide: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
It Might Be Shes Reaping What She Sowed..
Or God Is Still Giving The Man Chance To Change Is Act..

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by frank317: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
If No God, Why Do;
1. Miracles Happen.
Mr.Man Thinkkk Naaa..

Lol... Are u for real? U are just talking like a five year old... Mr man, receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

It doesn't matter if it was designed or not(since I know you're just looking for an argument), you can't just say your God made it. What stops a Muslim from doing the same, or a traditional worshipper, or the Ancient Egyptians and Greek. I can stand up today and say my God did it and you would be unable to deny it.
I asked a simple question, well I guess you dont have the answer
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by yorhmienerd(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
frank317:

Lol... Are u for real? U are just talking like a five year old... Mr man, receive sense in Jesus name
This is quite suprising
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
ovadozes:

I asked a simple question, well I guess you dont have the answer
If you want an answer I have one. I don't know. But simply because you don't know things doesn't mean you should imagine an untrue explanation.

1 Like

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
akpobi:

http://www.zmescience.com/science/science-explains-our-soul/
This is why I like you theist grin you don't study before presenting evidence, below is an excerpt from the website
"This combination of an extended, nurturing infancy and more maternal mothers then resulted in dependant infants in-effect being ‘trained’ in selfless behaviour, because to an observer such as a child, the mother’s maternalismappearsto be selfless behaviour, she appears to be giving her offspring food, warmth, shelter, support and protection for apparently nothing in return. From her infant’s perspective, this is real, unconditional love and the infant’s brain is being indoctrinated in that behavior. Griffith says that if you apply this training across all the members of the group, the result is an unconditionally selflessly behaved, cooperative, fully integrated society. And then, with this training in unconditional selflessness occurring over many generations, the unconditionally selfless behaviour will become instinctive–a moral soul will be established and our genes will inevitably follow and reinforce that development process."
So basically he's talking about the brain, morals that has been indoctrinated in all humans from birth. grin
Hear is another excerpt from the link you presented:

With regard to religion, Wilson says bluntly: “Religion can never solve the riddle. The creation myth is a Darwinian device for survival.”

See as e bite you for yansh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

If you want an answer I have one. I don't know. But simply because you don't know things doesn't mean you should imagine an untrue explanation.
I guess there is nothing to learn from you, but dont think it is foolish to believe what you dont know
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by raphieMontella: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Are you a religious fanatic?
branhampaul:
If No God, Why Do;
1. Miracles Happen.
which ones?
Placebo's or amputees?

prove satan exists as a being

whats this lie?
Stop it

it does...like hell

like which?

i forgot to laff here..

Mr.Man Thinkkk Naaa..
he is...perfectly

1 Like

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by raphieMontella: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
ovadozes:

planets form by a pattern..
A natural pattern
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
HOW DARE YOU SAY THERE'S NO GOD?
DO YOU WANNA HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE?
YOU WANNA BURN FOR ETERNITY IN HELL?
BE VERY SCARED!!

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:
which ones? Placebo's or amputees?
whats this lie? Stop it
it does...like hell

like which?
i forgot to laff here.. . . he is...perfectly
you mentioned hell
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by flamingREED(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

which ones?
Placebo's or amputees?

whats this lie?
Stop it

it does...like hell

like which?

i forgot to laff here..
he is...perfectly

Come and tell that to this mammoth crowd right now in Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Rivers State.

We're singing and praising God,
Waiting for W.F. Kumuyi.

cheesy

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by introvertme: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

I've gone through it ....

my opinion
part 1

http://mountaingks.org/weekly%20sermon%20vol%201/THE%20EXISTENCE%20OF%20GOD%20(1).php

part 2

http://mountaingks.org/weekly%20sermon%20vol%201/WHO%20IS%20GOD.php
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by branhampaul: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:
which ones? Placebo's or amputees?
whats this lie? Stop it
it does...like hell

like which?
i forgot to laff here.. . . he is...perfectly
What You Believe In Man?
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

planets form by a pattern..
A natural pattern
Do you know the second law if thermodynamics??
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by branhampaul: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

This is just stupid cry

Guy think na
Ain't Got Time To Start Posting Links.. Google 'Science Discover That Humans Have Soul'.
Can You Explain To Me Why Native Doctors Possess Powers Which Is Of Satan?..

1 Like

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by winner01(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
horluwatosin:
My aunt prayed for 12 years before she had her first and only son. God never said the world will be free of suffering.
Get off this den of atheists until your faith is strong enough.
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by raphieMontella: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
ovadozes:
Do you know the second law if thermodynamics??
do you?
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by analice107: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
horluwatosin:
Hahahahahahahaha. Very funny guy. She married an u believer but expected a saint at home?

The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will be free to Marry, BUT ONLY IN THE LORD.
1Cor 7:39

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians:6:14

Let me explain what being "Unequally yoked" means.

A yoke is a burden placed on the necks of animals for the purpose of soil tillage. Normally two animals are yoked together, then the tilling implement is attached in between them, as they move on, the implement tills the ground for the farmer to plant his crops.
But in a situation where a Bigger and stronger animal is paired with a smaller and weaker animal, the bigger animal will work/walk harder and faster, causing the weaker and smaller animal to over work or even die.

When a believer disobeys God and marries an unbeliever, she'd have to go along and submit to that unbeliever, there's nothing like God do something. Disobedience closes all avenues for intercession or intervention.

She is a lawful Captive, she sold herself to satan. And marriage is final. That's why we need to seek Gods face for divine guidance when choosing a spouse. But no, who is God to tell us what to do?

When the Lord gives us instructions we claim over sense, when the problem begins, we turn the blames to Him
The Bible commands Christians to marry only in Christ, but will they listen? No, they know better than God.

Find out and you'd discover she slept with that man before she married him. When the foundation is faulty, the building will collapse.

She built on a wrong foundation, she will live with it.

You can't make your choice, even when you know what is right or are told what is right, but you feel you are smarter, then when the fruits come, you shift them to God.

As you make your bed, so shall you lay on it.

Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by raphieMontella: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Ain't Got Time To Start Posting Links.. Google 'Science Discover That Humans Have Soul'.
Can You Explain To Me Why Native Doctors Possess Powers Which Is Of Satan?..
you say?
Science discovers an immaterial independent soul as facts? Or postulates?
Mind what you say o
Re: Is There A God Pls.....???? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

do you?
The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases. Just to school you
This statement itself contradicts evolution and spontaneous generation

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Joe Praise Proposed To His wife-to-be; PLUS Wedding Date & PICS. / Atheist Teen Escapes North Korea And Finds Jesus. / Pastor Musa Mseleku Buys 4 Mercedes Benz Car For His 4 Wives [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.