Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me (5208 Views)

My Fiance Got Married Today!!. / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Vanillaskin:

I said, I have known him for 5 years but we only started dating this year January
About the curse thing, well it was me who told him in the beginning when we just started dating that I will curse him if he brings shame to me by leaving me or cheating on me. That is why he is seriously begging for me not to do such. He knows where I come from and what my people can do if we want to.
SMH!
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by xendra: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
cuvox:

but she said they started dating this January

guess we should go back to the days of fixed marriages then so that one can spend his entire lifetime trying to figure out the other person.

Remember marriage can either make or break you

truth is, whether they date for 2 months or 10 years I still believe the survival of a marriage depends on how much both partners are willing to make it work

moreover, finance and trust are 2 reasons why We guys don't get married early.

Her mistake was giving telling him the relationship must end in marriage if she wants her to date him without putting his financial status into consideration. sounds desperate

His mistake was cheating. Here trust comes into play as he might have felt she was cheating over here too. Truth is we all find it difficult to trust the one by our side not to talk of the ones we can't see.

Only good thing here is he is standing up to take the responsibility of the mess he created. Fate has a way of messing with us.

not that I support him but like I said, every relationship is different.
well, to each his own, but I still don't believe this has to do with trust, it's a deliberate act. the rest are just excuses.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by cuvox(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
xendra:
well, to each his own, but I still don't believe this has to do with trust, it's a deliberate act. the rest are just excuses.

well, you never know what's going on in someone's head
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by Blackfire(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2016
eddyjibs:
its over move on. next tin u wud see Marriage pics online. probably used d gal to get green card. pele

smhart 1 how are u?

we need to talk...
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Listen to old breakup songs such as de manhattens kiss and say goodbye.get ice cream, sit on yo bed, look yoself n inde mirror and cry like hell.even if its for a long time its cool.eventually u wil get bored of crying n u wil forget him,coz it is his loss. Yo one is coming, u will forget de reason u started crying in de first place
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by MsFaith: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Vanillaskin, please go and get these books, why men love bitches and why men marry bitches by Sherry Argov and read them smiley
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by StPete: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2016
To Vanillaskin,

I just hate wen a lady feels she has exclusive rights to a man especially when you're not yet married to him. This OP is totally senseless for even thinking of CURSING the guy. I think u deserve what ur fiance did with dis stupid mentality of urs. If every guy u broke up with, placed a curse on u, will u be alive to tell the tale?
Nigerian movies have eroded most ladies proper reasoning. May any curse sent out by a lady fall back on their heads a 100 folds. Amen

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by lanre56(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2016
MsFaith:
Vanillaskin, please go and get these books, why men love bitches and why men marry bitches by Sherry Argov and read them smiley
hmm. not a sound advice tho
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by MsFaith: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
lanre56:
hmm. not a sound advice tho
why?
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by lanre56(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
MsFaith:
why?
give practical sound advice. reading might help
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by 2sexynet: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Girl keep the ring... U can sell that in the future wink

Let him go, I know it won't be easy for u.. 5yrs is no joke to spend it with someone u tot u gonna end up with..

This may take ages depending on how u gone cope up but surely u will if u keep urself busy and focused into sumtin else...

Goodluck
They didn't date for 5 years. She had known the guy for 5 year but turned him down until a little over a year ago and now this happened.

May be the dude just want the OP to see the promise land but never wanted her to enter. She probably turned him down for 5 years for some silly reasons.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by MsFaith: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
lanre56:
contradicting ursef.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by MsFaith: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
lanre56:
contradicting ursef.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by lanre56(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2016
MsFaith:
contradicting ursef.
u think so. are u a JW
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by drunkpunk(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I'm thinking of returning his ring above?
This might not make sense to you but it's just my humble opinion. Firstly, do make the trip to the U.S. If he's gonna pay all bills. Secondly you have to be strong, when you're with him do ask questions. Answers to an extent clears doubt but you also have to be smart and be able to know when he's telling lies or stutters when he's supposed to give you immediate answers. Reason being so you don't make the same mistake while you're dating again. Truth is you'd definitely pick yourself up and you'd find yourself in another relationship. You know you wanna have kids and have a family so you're definitely not giving up. Please be strong. Remain blessed.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by Youngpo413: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
cuvox:

every relationship is different. some prefer dating for long time before getting married and she only said she have known him for 5 years... according to my dictionary, known and date are quite different
while some prefer to jump from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why Yoruba girls like to rush to lay curse upandan,do you know that laying a curse will affect him and also leave you in sin,just try and see reason to the whole situation and forgive.

Side note: he might even be testing you in some weird odd way.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by Negro1: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by StupidYorubaFool: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
vivianbelema:
Men men men. Wicked set of people
ladies ladies ladies. stupid set of cursed creatures. my mum and elder sis exempted
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by StupidYorubaFool: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Vanillaskin:
This is my story has it is happening right now to me.

I have known my fiance for about 5 years now, and never really liked him at first but after much proposing I agreed to date him has long as it will lead to marriage at the beginning of this year and he agreed. The love grew so much to a point that I began to ask myself why didn't I agree to date him sooner, he was a dream come true. He did everything to show his seriousness about us, like visit my village, get me a beautiful engagement ring and all.

Now he traveled to the US to further his studies and things were going very well. He is gradually doing well and because he is working part time and has carried me along by helping me pay for catering school, start a business here and do my international passport because he has plans for me to travel to the US this December for Christmas holiday.

Problem started when he called me to beg me to forgive him for a mistake he has made by getting a girl pregnant over there and the girls family wants them to get married. He is begging me to forgive him for all the promises he made to me about wanting to spend his life with me. He is claiming it was never his intention to hurt me or leave me for someone else but the condition he found himself in.
I still love him and can't believe this is happening to me but most especially, how do I move on and love again. He said something about I can keep the business and forgive him and not lay any curse on him for breaking my heart, he wants us to end the engagement on good terms, and if I need help with anything I should feel free to contact him, he still wants me to come over this December for Christmas, but I feel too hurt to see him with another woman.

My problem now is that I don't want his help, I want so much to be by his side.
Could it also be this was his plan all along, and if so, should I lay a curse on him?
How do I love again? Who has experienced such and how did you cope?

P.S. you don't have to comment if you don't have something good to say. Thank you.
suicide is the only answer my dear. truth hurts cos it's bitter
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
The Op was emphasizing on "should I curse him or not"

What you dont know is that you were in an illegal relationship. The bible only recognise curtship and marriage. So don't waste your energy on cursing, cus it might go back to you since the relationship was not recognized by God.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by vivianbelema(f): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
ladies ladies ladies. stupid set of cursed creatures. my mum and elder sis exempted
stupid Yoruba fool
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by StupidYorubaFool: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2016
vivianbelema:
stupid Yoruba fool
my moniker says it all right??
BTW whose the cute Lady on your dp
Emmanuel TV again
thought T.B Joshua stepped down since his prophecy about U.S presidential election failed him..
in fact let's elucidate more on WhatsApp. thanks
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by missvera(f): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Which curse Are you his God or Mother
Nigeria Ladies with such mentality disgust me angry.
It didnt work, Just move on.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by missvera(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
234GT:

Women, women, women wicked set of people. My babe also left me a month to our introduction, not minding the money, time and emotions I have invested in the relationship. This year is technically a loss for me, s[b]o it is not about men but wicked people[/b].
sorry ehn.
Re: Help: My Fiance Got Someone Pregnant, Now He Wants To Leave Me by MizTyna(f): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
234GT:

Women, women, women wicked set of people. My babe also left me a month to our introduction, not minding the money, time and emotions I have invested in the relationship. This year is technically a loss for me, so it is not about men but wicked people.

Awwww! sorry about that. Thing is we have wicked men,we also have wicked women. People can be wicked and heartless.

OP,go to the US,enjoy yourself,keep the ring,collect all you can collect,na your pension and pay off be that while you gradually move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Declares Herself A Bad B!tch As She Bares Her Boobs In See Through / Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Ass-vertising For Covid Vaccine (photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.