Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times (48433 Views)

Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by manyr4luv: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Drabeey:
In as much as i dont Like this news..... Its the best option right now. Instead of paying to maintain these assets liabilities, why not just sell them and gain taxes,royalties from them.... Nonetheless, the money can be channeled to other things thereby easing the scourge of this recession we find ourselves.

I know it is still these corrupt politicians that will by them ooo but its a good initiative. I give kudos to FG on this...

Anyway.....

Drabeey was Here

THE MOMENT THEY EXECUTE THE SALES, THEN NIGERIA WILL BE NO MORE. MARK MY WORDS!!!
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2016
manyr4luv:

THE MOMENT THEY EXECUTE THE SALES, THEN NIGERIA WILL BE NO MORE. MARK MY WORDS!!!

same brags..... nothing will happen. when the subsidy was removed, what happened?
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by oginibo(m): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Mr president you are the best olx everything for sales.. grin..sell them is gaju. As a member of the house my allowance will increase soon. My president everytins olx shapale shapale.b4 they wake up.
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by nkemjacob2(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2016
do u no majority of the Nigerian population don't know how to vote senator. the illiteracy looms higher
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by davidif: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Finally! hopefully they do it in a very transparent manner.
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by Geniro: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2016
jpphilips:

The sale of Nitel gave birth to Econet then MTN and co, how can you call it a failure?

Only the ineffective buffon could not sell Nepa properly despite the good job obj did with NIPP and Nnaji did with balkanizing Nepa.

You are a despicable fraudster. How did Nitel sales bring about the birth of GSM in 2001/2002 ? Must you zombies lie to earn pittance.
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by onufidel(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2016
you will sell our hard earned developed assets to probably a foreigner but wont allow importation. where's the sense in that
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by jpphilips(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Geniro:

You are a despicable fraudster. How did Nitel sales bring about the birth of GSM in 2001/2002 ? Must you zombies lie to earn pittance.

It is not my fault that you have no pubic hairs during the GSM revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by jpphilips(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
what region are you from??...

Well it would surprise you that Niger deltans are now ready to acquire oil and gas assets...and that fast one played on the region in the past won't fly...

Of course our prayers are in tandem, be kind enough to bomb them away once the transfer is completed.

2 Likes

Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by jpphilips(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
shaddoww:

We didn't need to sell Nitel before d likes of MTN n Econet would exist, why didn't we sell NTA 4 dis new stations 2 cum in place, all we needed was give dem licence. Did u know d likes of glo were already given licences during d time of Abacha?

Econet's 2g Licence was acquired from?

1 Like

Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by Geniro: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
jpphilips:

It is not my fault that you have no pubic hairs during the GSM revolution.

Shameless zombie. You feel lying confidently in public will do you much good.
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by manyr4luv: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Drabeey:

same brags..... nothing will happen. when the subsidy was removed, what happened?

subsidy removal is different from the sale of national assets. THE US,CHINA and world power houses all have their National Assets intact and well maintained. Mind u, Nigeria is not on recession. The fools in charge of our economy dont know what to do. Nigeria was never growing. RECESSION KOR IMPRESSION NEE.
Re: Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times by francis247(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.