Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dilema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilema (542 Views)

Pregnancy Dilema / Dilema On Who To Marry Among Two Guys / New Post (relationship Dilema) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilema by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
please house,how do i tell my best friend am in love with his junior sister without spoiling our friendship.
Re: Dilema by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Approach him and teling ni, kini biggieundecided??
Re: Dilema by falconey(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
Approach him and teling ni, kini biggieundecided??

no friends code? just like that? don't tell me you do woo your friend's sisters.
Re: Dilema by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

no friends code? just like that? don't tell me you do woo your friend's sisters.
Re: Dilema by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

Friends code ko friends code ni...if we sincerely have feelings for ourselves and hence my intentions are clear, who says why??, the thing there is to call his friend and have a heart to heart talk with him...ok, at this point what if her brother says no and the girl keeps coming to see you what do you do??
Re: Dilema by falconey(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
Friends code ko friends code ni...if we sincerely have feelings for ourselves and hence my intentions are clear, who says why??, the thing there is to call his friend and have a heart to heart talk with him...ok, at this point what if her brother says no and the girl keeps coming to see you what do you do??

the same way you sincerely have feelings for her and her for you, that can be done with other girls.
your intentions are clear? how can one ascertain that? by just saying? whether your intentions are clear or not only you know that cus the lover and deceiver both come as a saint.

if you don't approach her which I am against I don't think a scenario of her brother saying "no" and the girl coming to you will ever occur.
Re: Dilema by firstking01(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
falconey:

the same way you sincerely have feelings for her and her for you, that can be done with other girls.
your intentions are clear? how can one ascertain that? by just saying? whether your intentions are clear or not only you know that cus the lover and deceiver both come as a saint.

if you don't approach her which I am against I don't think a scenario of her brother saying "no" and the girl coming to you will ever occur.
Let's get this thing clear, she has told the brother that she loves me, convincely the brother (my friend) knows that i'm a responsible guy, why would he not want me to date his sister huh??,,,,heaven knows i 'll only hands off for one reason...

....And that's if the girl yields to her brother's advice not to date me...

Falconey, i can't trust you anywhere near your friend's sisters, esp the ones that have big ass even as i know your obssessions for girls with jumbo butts.
Re: Dilema by falconey(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
Let's get this thing clear, she has told the brother that she loves me, convincely the brother (my friend) knows that i'm a responsible guy, why would he not want me to date his sister huh??,,,,heaven knows i 'll only hands off for one reason...

....And that's if the girl yields to her brother's advice not to date me...

Falconey, i can't trust you anywhere near your friend's sisters, esp the ones that have big ass even as i know your obssessions for girls with jumbo butts.

LWKM ok you gat me

(1) (Reply)

... / Redeem Christian Church Of God Requires Bride To Be To Do Cooking Test (pics) / Someone Help Me! My Boss Is Flirting With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.