Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. (17160 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hi Bella,

My boyfriend insists on this all the time, but I don’t like it, it doesn’t turn me on and I feel disgusted anytime he finishes down there and wants me to kiss him.

I don’t mind sucking his diick, but I don’t just want him to suck mine, he says he likes it and he prefers it to sex but after he’s done I have sores down there and can’t pee for days, is this normal?

I don’t want it to cause problems between us, is there any way I can enjoy it? and also kiss him afterwards, there’s this smell that comes from his mouth after he’s done down here and I just can’t bear it, I brush my teeth immediately after this, please help me out, I’d be going to visit him soon and I want to enjoy this, thanks.

Talk2Bella.

I see two problems here, one; he sucks you with his teeth which leaves sores down there and two you have an unhealthy smell down there.

Now here’s what I don’t understand, your man sucks you without perceiving that smell {He must really be tolerant} but when he tries to kiss you, you perceive that smell and don’t want to kiss him.

How many times have you dipped your fingers down there and perceived it and know If the smell is normal? When was the last time you went to get tested for a “Yeast Infection?” both of you need to get tested ASAP.

Sucking of the clitoris is one of the best sexual pleasures out there, 98% of women with healthy vaginas love it, many prefer it to sex so you can imagine my surprise when I got your email, the simple truth is, your man doesn’t know how to suck you down there, it’s one thing to love to do it and it’s another thing to know how to do it.

You need to show and teach him how you want it, when he does something wrong while sucking you, tell him about him, don’t just lie there like a log of wood and allow him rip your clitoris into pieces, sex between couples is also about sharing, passing and collecting knowledge from each other concerning your sexual needs and preferences.

Do these things and see how you would be begging him for more, and don’t forget to check the smell down there, if it’s much more than usual see a doctor and also commend your boyfriend for sucking it while it smells.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-dont-like-my-vagina-being-sucked.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Calismart(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice reply

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin

Who doesn't want being eaten good? But I personally don't like kissing as part of the f0replay juz like the girl, kissing really turns me off BIG TIME... tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by bamisepeters(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is serious. He is a bad sucker and leaker, i think he eats you instead of leaking. Teach him how it is done or tell him to search online if it is a must for him to do that to you.

And please treat your private part too, you might have toilet disease. Just deep your finger into it to perceive it and tell possibly a nurse about it what ever the odor is to know if it is normal and then treat if abnormal.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
He's just not a good sucker if it gives you sores.

Period!.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Who doesn't want being eaten good? But I personally don't like kissing as part of the f0replay juz like the girl, kissing really turns me off BIG TIME... tongue

issit not your pussy grin
Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:

Period!.

i think so grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by iykekelvins(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Really feel for the girl. Eating your girl right turns the hell outta them on.

He should go and learn.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
herbie27:

Period!.
Twinnie of lifecheesygrincheesy. Hmmmmmmmn, good sucker wink wink wink
Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

cheesy cheesy Lol.
Just walkering dey go. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
undecided crap!

11 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by jamalnation(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na wa ooh

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Really feel for the girl. Eating your girl right turns the hell outta them on.

He should go and learn.
You tooshocked shocked shocked. All these children yaff joined bad gang lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Flexherbal(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Your man should take it easy!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Sexxkillz: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Some people have mad story telling skills, even though the stories are constantly pushing the boundaries of believability.

17 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Some people have mad story telling skills, even though the stories are constantly pushing the boundaries of believability.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dead grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by calmG(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Badt gurl. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is no news, I don't like my vagina being sucked either undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by iykekelvins(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

You tooshocked shocked shocked. All these children yaff joined bad gang lipsrsealed
You want ma chop you too? tongue
Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
calmG:

Badt gurl. grin

Hahahahaha.. I'm not tat nottie ooo wink

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
You want ma chop you too? tongue
Loooool. let Lee kash you, you no go think am againundecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
This is no news, I don't like my vagina being sucked either undecided

unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by iykekelvins(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Loooool. let Lee kash you, you no go think am againundecided
Lol, lee na my gee. Nothing wee happen.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
It turns me off completely, I will rather suck him than him suck me undecided tongue
Talk2Bella:

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by SycophanticGoat: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Bella, you have come again.. What is unbelievable about her honest submission? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by hylyne(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Attention seeking thread...

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Cutehector(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Some people be sucking dick and kitty yet be using dettol to baff..

Iranu ikpiti

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Bella, you have come again.. What is unbelievable about her honest submission? undecided

I thought we all liked it grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It turns me off completely, I will rather suck him than him suck me undecided tongue

You sure say no be you send me that email cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin cheesy who knows? cheesy
Talk2Bella:

You sure say no be you send me that email cheesy
Re: I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. by BossDike(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Hi Aderola smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finally Did It!!!! / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.