Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl (596 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl by Destined2win: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Some times, I wonder what women really want. A girl visits you and you decide to gentlemanly let her be, she goes out there and speaks about how unmanly you are. She wonders if you are impotent.
Re: This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl by Destined2win: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is how a girl visited me, I didn't make any such move, she started telling her friend how rigid I am. When I learnt this, I decided that I was going to invite her over and make moves this time.

She came around and I made a move. Just when it seemed she was in for it and eager, I calmed her down and withdrew.

She was pleading, but I decided to do nothing. She flared up seriously, rained abuses and walked away.

Now that's a common girl. If you don't wanna do anything with her, please don't invite her.
Re: This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl by WildWildWest(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice story...
Re: This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl by xendra: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
meanwhile define common girl oo, so that the ignorant reading will not think its every girl. cos a man better not make that stupid mistake with me
Re: This Is The Worst Thing You Can Do To A Common Girl by Destined2win: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
xendra:
meanwhile define common girl oo, so that the ignorant reading will not think its every girl. cos a man better not make that stupid mistake with me

A common girl is a girl who visits you first time and when you don't make moves, she takes it as a weakness on your part

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Yet To Leave Spinsterhood / Boys On Romance Section Are Irresponsible-says Gaborone / The Three Basic Type Of Woman Every Man Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.